Enquirer Home Page | Twitter | Back to Improbable Island
 

The Domino Affair

Though this be madness, yet there is method in't.

Setting It Up

Improbable Central

[03/25 02:49pm] <SPOON> The Lady Lelila enters the square, saddened to see the morning sunlight has melted away most of last night's snow shower. Tsk. No snow-angels this morning. Shame, really.
[03/25 02:52pm] <DICE> The Soloist Zolotisty comes through. She's got two sturdy looking canvas bags, probably no bigger than a hedgehog, tied to her hip. And they are.. rattling? Yes. Just a bit, with her gait. She nods to Lelila.
[03/25 02:52pm] <DICE> The Soloist Zolotisty says, "Keep an eye out for Messire Vanhousserhoffen for me, would you?" And then she's off to the south. Rattle, rattle, rattle.
[03/25 02:56pm] <SPOON> The Lady Lelila glances up from the small snowball she's gathering to nod an acknowledgement to Z. "I shall indeed!"


[03/25 08:19pm] <DICE> The Soloist Zolotisty comes padding in from the north. She still has those little canvas bags tied at her hip.. and they are still rattling.
[03/25 08:20pm] <DICE> Enigmatic Jade XXIV apologizes for apparently falling asleep on top of the roof.
[03/25 08:20pm] <DICE> The Soloist Zolotisty nods affably at Sink and Harlequin. "Hullo, you two. Have either of you seen Gorbert?"
[03/25 08:21pm] <DICE> Revenant Harlequin the Mindbleach Ghost blanks out all the polaroids but one, which shows Gorbert in CC, where it saw him last. Fumes seem to rise from it.
[03/25 08:22pm] <CIA> Colonel SinkOrSwim smiles. "Hello Zolo. No, not recently. He was around in the Raven earlier, but that ain't no help to anyone. Sorry."
[03/25 08:22pm] <DICE> Gorbert Vanhousserhoffen says, "I imagine they have now."
[03/25 08:23pm] <CIA> Colonel SinkOrSwim looks at the Brass Midget in his cup. "At least it's not the real thing. I'd have to disinfect the cup otherwise."
[03/25 08:23pm] <DICE> The Soloist Zolotisty wheels. "Ah! Yes. Well. I suppose they have. And me, as well."
[03/25 08:25pm] <CIA> Colonel SinkOrSwim jumps as Gorbert speaks behind him. "Jeezus, how do you Jokers do that? Darn it, you nearly made me spill my drink! That would be a cardinal sin". He grins and waggles his eyebrows.
[03/25 08:25pm] <DICE> Enigmatic Jade XXIV salutes to Zolo, a big grin on her face.
[03/25 08:25pm] <DICE> Gorbert Vanhousserhoffen bows. "Good afternoon, madam. You wanted to speak with me?"
[03/25 08:25pm] <DICE> Revenant Harlequin flaps a hidden wing once, and the figure begins too dance just like the real thing would. It then explodes into flames as the heat it radiates is trapped in the costume, and the booze doesn't help.
[03/25 08:25pm] <DICE> The Soloist Zolotisty shoots Sink a sly grin. "It's a matter of perspective."
[03/25 08:26pm] <DICE> Gorbert Vanhousserhoffen raises his eyebrows and grins. "I can't tell you Sink, trade secret."
[03/25 08:26pm] <DICE> The Soloist Zolotisty nods back at Gorbert, returning the bow with mock bravado. "And good afternoon to you as well, Messire. I did. Well. Do." She cocks her head. "But it's not terribly important. Are you busy?"
[03/25 08:28pm] <DICE> The Soloist Zolotisty twitches suddenly, muttering to herself about manners, then wheels to smartly mime the salute. She doesn't like them so much, but it's alright from Jade - like all the madams and Messires with G.
[03/25 08:29pm] <DICE> Gorbert Vanhousserhoffen shakes his head. "Not at all. I was going to start carving a mask for tomorrow, but I can do that any time."
[03/25 08:29pm] <DICE> Revenant Harlequin the Brass Puddle. Actually.. it looks more like something UB would call a 'wee'..
[03/25 08:30pm] <DICE> The Soloist Zolotisty laughs, "Except tomorrow." She grins. "Very good then." Untying one of the little bags, she tosses it at him. "Catch."
[03/25 08:30pm] <CIA> Colonel SinkOrSwim grabs the burning Revenant from out of the air and runs to the Horse Trough with him. Dousing him with water, he watches the small brass ball fizzle and steam.
[03/25 08:31pm] <DICE> Gorbert Vanhousserhoffen reflexively grabs the bag out of the air and stares at it. Hmm. "What do you wish me to do with it, Z?"
[03/25 08:32pm] <DICE> Revenant Harlequin now looks like a wee in a horse trough, thankye'vermuch.
[03/25 08:33pm] <DICE> The Soloist Zolotisty beams. "Open it."
[03/25 08:36pm] <DICE> Gorbert Vanhousserhoffen unties the bag with his teeth and the top falls open. "Dominoes? What are these for?"
[03/25 08:37pm] <CIA> Colonel SinkOrSwim looks very apologetic. "Come on Harlequin. We'll get you to Bernard, he might be able to do something about your form - he's surely got a kiln in that Shed of his. Or we could try Koga?"
[03/25 08:38pm] <DICE> Enigmatic Jade XXIV tries so hard not to laugh at SoS and Harlequin. She's sewing, after all.
[03/25 08:40pm] <DICE> The Soloist Zolotisty says, "For standing on end - I think from here.." She gestures vaguely from the center of the square to the large rock and the Spiderkitty, then the clan halls, the Grounds, and the southern gate.
[03/25 08:41pm] <DICE> Revenant Harlequin does a very lively rendition of a brass phoenix bursting through the water surface where nothing seemed to be there a moment before. It peers at the remains of the Mindbleach from SoS' head then.
[03/25 08:41pm] <DICE> The Soloist Zolotisty says, "To there.. and then off that way," the east, "up along the coast, maybe we'd hit the Raven along the way.. then through the mountains and back down through the woods and swamps."
[03/25 08:41pm] <DICE> Gorbert Vanhousserhoffen pales slightly. A daunting task. "How many do you want me to set up? And why?"
[03/25 08:42pm] <DICE> Enigmatic Jade XXIV drops her project. That gets her attention. Dominoes? A super cascade setup?
[03/25 08:42pm] <DICE> The Soloist Zolotisty is pointing off toward the northwest now. "Through there.. and I don't know how we'll manage the river, but I fancy we'll find a way, and then back here." She's grinning again, wolfish.
[03/25 08:44pm] <DICE> The Soloist Zolotisty looks entirely too cheerful. Maybe she didn't get enough sleep last night. "Oh, I'll do some. And Jade if she likes," since she just twinged in Z's peripheral vision. "For the sake of doing it."
[03/25 08:44pm] <DICE> Enigmatic Jade XXIV packs her sack, grabs the edge of the roof, flips over and easily jumps down. "Need any help with anything?"
[03/25 08:45pm] <DICE> Gorbert Vanhousserhoffen raises an eyebrow. "Just for the sake of it," he says flatly.
[03/25 08:45pm] <DICE> Enigmatic Jade XXIV laughs at the temporal distortion that was actually heading in the same direction. She walks up to Zolo. "Got an extra bag for me?"
[03/25 08:46pm] <DICE> The Soloist Zolotisty pauses, then admits, "..well. Really for knocking them all down. Imagine how good it would be."
[03/25 08:48pm] <DICE> Gorbert Vanhousserhoffen frowns. "If more than one person is setting them up, how will we make sure they connect? Especially out in the wilderness?"
[03/25 08:48pm] <DICE> The Soloist Zolotisty eyes Jade skantwise. "Mmn. No bag, but this one won't go empty." She inspects the sack enterprisingly. "If you want me to pour some in there? Or pockets.."
[03/25 08:48pm] <DICE> Questor Tor NaGoth appears out of nowhere, and tips over a row of watching newbies. They fall like. .. Dominoes.
[03/25 08:48pm] <DICE> The Soloist Zolotisty is undaunted. "Oh, we'll stay together."
[03/25 08:50pm] <DICE> Enigmatic Jade XXIV packs down all the cloth and her project at the bottom of the sack making room. She holds out her sack to Zolo. "This should do. However much you think will fit." Jokers seem to have ways.
[03/25 08:51pm] <DICE> Enigmatic Jade XXIV 's grin is immense. This is exactly what she was hoping for. "Cheer up Gor, I'll try not to go so fast so you can catch up.
[03/25 08:51pm] <CIA> Colonel SinkOrSwim looks up, soaked by the Revenant. Dominoes? Cool..
[03/25 08:52pm] <DICE> Gorbert Vanhousserhoffen glares at Jade. "The real question is whether you'll be able to keep up with me."
[03/25 08:52pm] <DICE> The Soloist Zolotisty has an apparently unending supply of dominoes in that little bag of hers. "Of course, if you'd rather Jade and I went it alone.." She raises her eyebrows.
[03/25 08:53pm] <DICE> The Soloist Zolotisty laughs. There's his answer, then.
[03/25 08:53pm] <DICE> Alandre Count Sessine has been listening since he emerged from his cottage a few minutes ago. Zolotisty cheerful. Hm. But the Domino Project sounds wonderfully zany. He likes it a lot. "May I help set them up?"
[03/25 08:53pm] <DICE> Enigmatic Jade XXIV winks at him affably. She flicks the brim of his hat from underneath. "Well see, old man."
[03/25 08:54pm] <DICE> The Soloist Zolotisty peers at him. "Do you have something to hold dominoes in?"
[03/25 08:55pm] <DICE> Gorbert Vanhousserhoffen says, "Hmm. Does this have to be done by hand, or are Joker powers permissible?"
[03/25 08:56pm] <DICE> The Soloist Zolotisty gesticulates in sharp exasperation with the bag. "That's cheating, there are four of us now."
[03/25 08:56pm] <DICE> Alandre Count Sessine pretends to consider, then produces a bag that looks remarkably like the ones she's been passing around. "Will this do?"
[03/25 08:56pm] <DICE> Enigmatic Jade XXIV starts thumping on her chest, coughing hard, sounding suspiciously like "typical joker" in between coughs.
[03/25 08:57pm] <DICE> Gorbert Vanhousserhoffen frowns. "Right, which is why I was thinking this would go faster if I did it alone. But I'm not one to deny others the tedium of spanning miles with Dominoes. By all means, accompany me."
[03/25 08:59pm] <DICE> The Soloist Zolotisty chuffs through her teeth. "Aye, that'll do." She fills it, grinning again at Gorbert. "Tedium? No. Nonsense. We will tediously span miles in one anothers' sparkling company and it will be good."
[03/25 08:59pm] <DICE> Questor Tor NaGoth steps forward, and clears his throat, "May I Make a few suggestions?"
[03/25 09:00pm] <DICE> The Soloist Zolotisty seems on the verge of Doing Something Momentous when she freezes and peers at Tor. "..nnyes?"
[03/25 09:00pm] <DICE> Gorbert Vanhousserhoffen has never seen Zolotisty in such a mood. It's rather unsettling.
[03/25 09:01pm] <DICE> Enigmatic Jade XXIV shakes her sack around, liking the satisfying clicks of the tiles. She peers inside..good, there's a variation in colors.
[03/25 09:02pm] <DICE> Questor Tor NaGoth suggests, "Rules: All dominoes to be placed by hand, but the route can be constructed by any available means. I also suggest leaving a gap every so often to minimize 'accidents.'
[03/25 09:04pm] <DICE> Alandre Count Sessine experimentally sets up a few to check distances. ||||| Then he tips them over.. / .. Right. That will work. He scoops up his test dominoes and puts them back in the bag.
[03/25 09:05pm] <DICE> The Soloist Zolotisty 's tone is quite pleasant. "I'll personally hunt down and speak to anyone who causes an accident. That won't be a problem." And aside, these dominoes will be improbably resistant to tampering.
[03/25 09:07pm] <DICE> The Soloist Zolotisty says, "But Tor's right - all of them by hand, the route will.. vary when we hit certain land features." She waves her hand dismissively. "No matter." Then, Momentously..
[03/25 09:07pm] <DICE> Questor Tor NaGoth smiles amiably, "Fair enough, I'd love to join you, but.. ." he shrugs. "Do have fun!"
[03/25 09:08pm] <DICE> Gorbert Vanhousserhoffen was concerned about Squat Hole and Kittania. But the look in Z's eyes makes him concerned for Squat Hole and Kittania.
[03/25 09:08pm] <DICE> The Soloist Zolotisty draws a domino from her bag with an unnecessary flourish, leaning fast to very ..gently.. set it upright. She takes a step back to judge it. "..Right, then. Toward.. mn, toward the Inn."
[03/25 09:10pm] <DICE> Enigmatic Jade XXIV 's shoulders quake a bit, trying to pinch in a bunch of laughter. "Wait, so Tor has the gall to suggest rules but doesn't want to set up? I see how it goes."
[03/25 09:11pm] <DICE> Gorbert Vanhousserhoffen sets another domino next to Zolo's, then another, and another, and..towards the Inn.
[03/25 09:12pm] <DICE> Questor Tor NaGoth chuckles and winks at Jade, then vanishes.
[03/25 09:12pm] <DICE> Alandre Count Sessine goes next, setting up a short stretch of them ahead of Gorbert. They'll be leapfrogging, doing sections.
[03/25 09:13pm] <DICE> Enigmatic Jade XXIV 's laughter comes out in a huge rush of wind as Tor vanishes. "Oh I knew it! Just leave the creative parts for us."
[03/25 09:13pm] <DICE> The Soloist Zolotisty intently falls in after Sessine.
[03/25 09:14pm] <DICE> Gorbert Vanhousserhoffen looks at Jade, smirking. "Are you coming, kid? You aren't going to let these old men beat you, are you?" [03/25 09:14pm] Or rather, just before him. Prepositions, tchah.
[03/25 09:14pm] <DICE> The Soloist Zolotisty scoffs aloud. "Speak for yourself, Messire."
[03/25 09:15pm] <DICE> Enigmatic Jade XXIV runs to measure out a few feet ahead of Zolo and starts placing her dominoes one by one, picking a good color variation so that this part looks like a rainbow.
[03/25 09:17pm] <DICE> Enigmatic Jade XXIV 's chin comes up defiantly to stare at Gorbert. "Hey now, watch who you're calling kid." She's surprisingly adept at putting down dominoes quickly, making a rhythmic clacking on the pavement.
[03/25 09:17pm] <DICE> Alandre Count Sessine lays down another section. |||||||||||
[03/25 09:18pm] <DICE> Gorbert Vanhousserhoffen has only one hand. His pace is somewhat slower than everyone else's, but he is very efficient nonetheless. He wonders why Jade's are colored. His are black and white. And she got them from his bag.
[03/25 09:19pm] <DICE> The Soloist Zolotisty inspects the steps to the Inn. ..Angle the air just so.. and they won't have to worry about the great gaps there.
[03/25 09:22pm] <CIA> Colonel SinkOrSwim steps - exceedingly carefully - over the Dominoes and wanders into the pub. It's always 5 o'clock somewhere..
[03/25 09:24pm] <DICE> Gorbert Vanhousserhoffen follows SoS into the pub, laying down a track of dominoes.
[03/25 09:25pm] <DICE> Enigmatic Jade XXIV scratches her eyebrow in annoyance as she accidentally clips six of the dominoes with her sack. She rushes to set them upright again before finishing up with this section.
[03/25 09:33pm] <DICE> The Soloist Zolotisty pops her head out the (recently replaced) window of the SpiderKitty. "Gorbert's got us pretty well sussed inside - maybe the porch, now, and off toward that?" She points at the Rock.
[03/25 09:33pm] <DICE> Enigmatic Jade XXIV starts another section from the pub's porch, making a gently waving line that goes all the way to the Curious Looking Rock.
[03/25 09:33pm] <DICE> Enigmatic Jade XXIV waves from the Rock entrance. "Way ahead of you, Zolo."
[03/25 09:34pm] <DICE> The Soloist Zolotisty grins, remarking to Sessine, "Prescient, she is." She climbs gingerly from the window.
[03/25 09:36pm] <DICE> The Soloist Zolotisty manages, miraculously, not to knock anything over as she does. She rattles her bag and pads after Jade.
[03/25 09:37pm] <DICE> Alandre Count Sessine is building a section from the porch to meet up with Jade's part.
[03/25 09:39pm] <DICE> Gorbert Vanhousserhoffen leaps through the window, miraculously missing Sessine and all of the dominos. He heads off to the Rock and starts setting up dominos in the direction of the South Gate.
[03/25 09:42pm] <DICE> The Soloist Zolotisty , meanwhile, fills gaps - that bit from Sessine's chunk to where Jade began near the Rock is quite an expanse.
[03/25 09:44pm] <CDAG> Chairman Bernard emerges from the Shed again, takes one look at the loonies with their dominoes and, head shaking, wanders back in again, "Old mans game, dominoes.."

The Curious Rock

[03/25 09:44pm] <DICE> Enigmatic Jade XXIV tries to shoo away enough veterans to make her domino pattern on the floor resemble everyone's common scar. She loops the dominoes back outside to meet up with Gorbert's line of dominoes.

Improbable Central

[03/25 09:46pm] <DICE> Gorbert Vanhousserhoffen finally reaches the south gate and turns. "I'm going to be leaving large gaps on the way to the town or it will take hours to get there. Would the rest of you fill in these gaps?"
[03/25 09:48pm] <DICE> The Soloist Zolotisty draws another fistful of dominoes from her bag of them and promptly claps her fist to her heart. "As you will it, Messire." Then she eyes Bernard. "What's that look for?"
[03/25 09:51pm] <CDAG> Chairman Bernard decides to play Z at her own game, "It's not searching for anyone.."
[03/25 09:51pm] <DICE> Enigmatic Jade XXIV sighs and moves to the part by the stocks. "Mister Crankypants missed this whole entire section too." She decides to make the dominoes split before the stocks and rejoin again afterwards.
[03/25 09:52pm] <DICE> The Soloist Zolotisty blinks, then laughs around. "Very good, Messire!" And then she resumes the task. They'll be able to fetch after Gorbert soon enough.
[03/25 09:58pm] <DICE> Gorbert Vanhousserhoffen calls from a nearby tree-mounted speaker, "Hey! The stocks weren't my responsibility!"
[03/25 10:00pm] <DICE> The Soloist Zolotisty goes padding out the southern gate. Gaps, gaps, gaps.
[03/25 10:01pm] <DICE> Enigmatic Jade XXIV makes a face at the camera. "Whatever!" She finishes her section avoids Z and runs towards New Home, dominoes clicking around in her sack as she strides away, eating ground quickly.
[03/25 10:05pm] <DICE> Alandre Count Sessine surveys the completed line around IC. No gaps left, here. Right, southern gate it is, then. To NewHome!
[03/25 10:10pm] <NBLUE> Narrator Kuroiten enters the square, absentmindedly walking atop the dominoes. Thanks to various safeguards and the nature of his current manifestation, not a one drops. He looks down, finally noticing the dominoes.
[03/25 10:15pm] <NBLUE> Narrator Kuroiten blinks, nonplussed. "Er..these weren't here before, were they?" He cautiously steps off the dominoes, no explanation forthcoming. "Huh." He scans the threads for the formation's origin.

NewHome

[03/25 09:57pm] <DICE> Gorbert Vanhousserhoffen arrives in NewHome, leaving a trail of dominoes from the entrance to the corners of the town. It's very slow progress.
[03/25 10:01pm] <DICE> Gorbert Vanhousserhoffen makes it to the blood donation center and loops around it, heading for the museum.
[03/25 10:04pm] <DICE> Enigmatic Jade XXIV lopes into town with her bag of dominoes slung behind her. She veers towards the Trading Post and starts putting down a line of dominoes from there to the Scavenger's Workshop. Click click click.
[03/25 10:07pm] <DICE> The Soloist Zolotisty meanwhile assists Sessine with the connection of NewHome and Improbable Central. For only four people and a great deal of distance, they're doing.. improbably well with time.
[03/25 10:07pm] <DICE> Gorbert Vanhousserhoffen reaches the museum and starts aiming towards the advice center. Once he reaches that, he'll connect with Jade's dominoes.
[03/25 10:08pm] <DICE> Gorbert Vanhousserhoffen says, "Well, by the town clock's reckoning, we've been at this for at least four hours."
[03/25 10:08pm] <DICE> Alandre Count Sessine pauses for a brief moment inside the Scavenger's Workshop. While he's here, after all.. Then he starts setting up a line from the Workshop towards clan halls. Can't miss the waiting area..

The Clan Waiting Halls

[03/25 10:15pm] <DICE> Alandre Count Sessine starts laying down a looping track of dominoes set on end. He glances at the assembled applicants. "You don't have to actually wait, you know. Get some fresh air! You'll be notified.."
[03/25 10:17pm] <DICE> The Soloist Zolotisty looks amused, padding past him to complicate the loop. There need to be some spirals - and that thing that's spewing elevator music is just the thing to be circled.
[03/25 10:20pm] <DICE> Alandre Count Sessine takes the line back out the door.
[03/25 10:42pm] <CDAG> First Sergeant Paul Lo 's shoddy frame is nested in a chair. Upon closer look, it is clear that this is only a manikin. Paul Lo would never be built so well.

NewHome

[03/25 10:11pm] <DICE> The Soloist Zolotisty shakes off as she pads into the Outpost to survey the lines of dominoes lacing the area. ..And she grins.
[03/25 10:12pm] <DICE> Gorbert Vanhousserhoffen loops around the advice center (accessible only to newbies) and starts building towards Jade's start at the Trading Post.
[03/25 10:13pm] <DICE> The Soloist Zolotisty itches a notch in her ear and then goes to help with the waiting area. The squabblers have the exterior well-covered.
[03/25 10:14pm] <DICE> Enigmatic Jade XXIV leaves a little tail of dominoes outside clan hall and makes a straight shot towards the Travel Agents, having to sternly warn some newbies to stay at least five feet back from here or else.
[03/25 10:20pm] <DICE> Enigmatic Jade XXIV checks her dominoes then glances over at Gorberts. "Don't make them too far apart or they won't topple properly." She grins at his frown of annoyance. So cranky, that one. She lays more down.
[03/25 10:21pm] <DICE> The Soloist Zolotisty reemerges to survey the progress. "Where next?"
[03/25 10:24pm] <DICE> Gorbert Vanhousserhoffen frowns even more deeply. I'm not cranky, he thinks.
[03/25 10:24pm] <DICE> Gorbert Vanhousserhoffen says, "How about Kittania?"
[03/25 10:26pm] <DICE> Enigmatic Jade XXIV straightens up too quickly and freezes as her last domino wobbles badly. Luckily, it holds steady. She breathes a huge sigh of relief. She nods at Gorbert, "Kittania. That makes sense."
[03/25 10:28pm] <DICE> The Soloist Zolotisty waits until the entire group is assembled before bowing in an elaborate 'after you' sort of way.
[03/25 10:28pm] <DICE> Gorbert Vanhousserhoffen bends reality and starts stacking dominoes straight up, for a change of pace. After he reaches four feet, he angles them, then again, again, again..until they're going straight down again.
[03/25 10:29pm] <DICE> Gorbert Vanhousserhoffen connects his line with Jade's completing the circuit in NewHome. He steps away from his track, leaving a four foot high T behind.
[03/25 10:29pm] <DICE> Alandre Count Sessine says, "I'll lead off through the Jungle this time. The rest of you fill in the gaps. Ready?" He heads out.
[03/25 10:31pm] <DICE> The Soloist Zolotisty is delighted by the standing wave of dominoes. She admires it for a moment before following after Sessine.
[03/25 10:32pm] <DICE> Enigmatic Jade XXIV follows closely on Zolotisty's heels, sack still clicking away as she goes.

The Grassy Field

[03/25 10:32pm] <DICE> The Soloist Zolotisty blinks, then glances sharply over her shoulder at a track of dominoes that stretches all the way back to NewHome (and from there, back to Improbable Central). She looks back to the field.
[03/25 10:33pm] <DICE> The Soloist Zolotisty mutters something about having lost the group. She shrugs and works her way across the field, laying zig-zagging tracks of dominoes. She'll hook up with the others shortly.

Kittania

[03/25 10:39pm] <DICE> Alandre Count Sessine arrives, having avoided the beaten path between NewHome and Kittania, in favor of a route that skirts the southern beach and winds north through the jungle.
[03/25 10:42pm] <DICE> Alandre Count Sessine has always been fond of that quiet cove where the jungle and the shallow ocean reefs meet.
[03/25 10:45pm] <DICE> The Soloist Zolotisty went a road similarly less traveled, but.. not.. quite.. so.. scenic. She picks burrs from the cuffs of her trousers between dominoes, joining it to the chief line of them.
[03/25 10:46pm] <DICE> Alandre Count Sessine also took particular care to set the line of dominoes right along the tide line for a stretch.
[03/25 10:46pm] <DICE> The Soloist Zolotisty flicks away a burr with some difficulty. "So, ah. I got turned about, I suppose. Jade was with me and now.." She is not. Ah well. She's self-sufficient, aught to worry about.
[03/25 10:48pm] <DICE> Alandre Count Sessine lays the line of dominoes past Ella's studio, and then Heidi's tranquil blue-candle refuge of peace.
[03/25 10:50pm] <DICE> Gorbert Vanhousserhoffen finally arrives in NewHome after making the links between Sessine's path unnecessarily curved. He glances around. "Where did Jade get off to?"
[03/25 10:51pm] <DICE> Alandre Count Sessine looks up. "Oh, she'll rejoin us soon, I'm sure. She's not a quitter, that one."
[03/25 10:51pm] <DICE> The Soloist Zolotisty observes that Gorbert, too, seems to have gone missing. She turns her attention to a weave of dominoes around the Trading Post and for the Chapel. And, ah! There's Gorbert. "I think I've lost her."
[03/25 10:52pm] <DICE> The Soloist Zolotisty mumbles something about 'though that's a bad way of putting it, s'not as if I own her.' She's too distracted to articulate it properly.
[03/25 10:52pm] <DICE> Gorbert Vanhousserhoffen chuckles. "That's okay. She won't stay lost for long."
[03/25 10:55pm] <DICE> The Soloist Zolotisty snorts. "That's two of you that think that independently. And me, as well." Smoking cigarettes and front-flipping off things does lend a certain badass je ne sais quoi.
[03/25 10:56pm] <DICE> Gorbert Vanhousserhoffen notes, "She's a Civilian. She should know the layout of the Island pretty well by now."
[03/25 11:00pm] <DICE> Gorbert Vanhousserhoffen doesn't work towards any particular place in Kittania, but focuses on connecting the tracks set down by Sessine and Zolotisty.
[03/25 11:02pm] <DICE> The Soloist Zolotisty nudges the door to the Chapel open, leaning in to greet Kate and ask her permission to prop the door. Thus granted, she disappears inside.

The Chapel

[03/25 11:04pm] <DICE> The Soloist Zolotisty pauses after laying a foot or so of dominoes along the Chapel's smooth polished floors. She studies the carvings for a long while before resuming her task with a sigh, weaving through the pews.
[03/25 11:06pm] <DICE> The Soloist Zolotisty twists her perspective a bit as she rounds the corner in front of the altar, turning the wall into the floor for herself by degrees - and convincing the dominoes of it, too.
[03/25 11:07pm] <DICE> The Soloist Zolotisty spirals patiently up the Chapel's interior walls, curving over the columns with care, then out a small window adjacent to the stained glass window set in the Chapel's front face.
[03/25 11:11pm] <DICE> Alandre Count Sessine finds the carvings hard to look at. He will come back here later. For now, he concentrates on setting up a counter-pattern of dominoes weaving through Zolotisty's.

Kittania

[03/25 11:08pm] <DICE> The Soloist Zolotisty emerges a while later from one of the Chapel's upper windows, the one just shy of the massive piece of stained glass that filters colored light over the pews. She assesses the ground.
[03/25 11:09pm] <DICE> The Soloist Zolotisty goes straight down the wall in what might be a vertigo-inducing feat of improbability for observers. (They would have had a greater problem with her handiwork inside.) On reaching the ground,
[03/25 11:09pm] <DICE> The Soloist Zolotisty levels off and readjusts her bearings to one in line with gravity for the rest of the world. She studies the dominoes.
[03/25 11:11pm] <DICE> Gorbert Vanhousserhoffen finishes connecting Z's and Sessine's respective lines and jumps ahead of Sessine to start working towards the strange portal to the Common Grounds.
[03/25 11:13pm] <DICE> Gorbert Vanhousserhoffen reaches the portal and steps through to the Grounds, still laying dominoes.

The Common Grounds

[03/25 11:15pm] <DICE> Gorbert Vanhousserhoffen enters the Grounds from Kittania, laying a track of dominoes before him. He twists around the ICMoD, reaches the Koi pond and steps in it, still laying dominoes.
[03/25 11:16pm] <DICE> Gorbert Vanhousserhoffen steps beneath the surface of the water, walking along the bed of the pond. Nothing is seen for almost a quarter of an hour, then his head breaks the surface on the other side of the pond.
[03/25 11:17pm] <DICE> Gorbert Vanhousserhoffen loops through between the separated Kissing Booths, gives the pinata tree a wide berth, and exits the grounds.

Kittania

[03/25 11:17pm] <DICE> The Soloist Zolotisty waits for Sessine, then heads for the Grounds.
[03/25 11:18pm] <DICE> Gorbert Vanhousserhoffen returns from the common grounds, still laying a perfectly even track of dominoes. He looks up at Zolo. "Where next?"

The Common Grounds

[03/25 11:19pm] <DICE> The Soloist Zolotisty pads in, eyeing the track of dominoes. That looks quite complete. And the dominoes come back this way, but she's still got one foot in Kittania, and they certainly don't go THAT way.
[03/25 11:19pm] <DICE> The Soloist Zolotisty puzzles, then startles as Gorbert hails her from Kittania. She turns.

Kittania

[03/25 11:20pm] <DICE> The Soloist Zolotisty steps out of the Grounds with a curious expression. "Part of your track's gone missing," she says, indicating a gap. The line leading in is quite there. But here? Mn.
[03/25 11:22pm] <DICE> Gorbert Vanhousserhoffen stares at Z, a confused look on his face, and steps back into the grounds. He returns a moment later. "You're right." He sweeps up the dominoes he had started laying; they are unconnected to..
[03/25 11:22pm] <DICE> Gorbert Vanhousserhoffen ..the rest of his line. "Should I consult Misery Guts?"
[03/25 11:25pm] <DICE> Alandre Count Sessine gets an absent expression. "Should check New Pittsburgh. I think it comes out there."
[03/25 11:27pm] <DICE> Gorbert Vanhousserhoffen starts and stares at Sessine. "Uh..okay. I'll just head that way then."
[03/25 11:30pm] <DICE> Alandre Count Sessine then frowns. How did he know.. The shape is there. Like the way he knew KK was hiding behind the wall.
[03/25 11:31pm] <DICE> The Soloist Zolotisty watches Sessine a long moment, then disappears for New Pittsburgh.
[03/25 11:33pm] <DICE> Alandre Count Sessine dismisses the unwelcome chain of thought. He activates a teleporter.

New Pittsburgh

[03/25 11:31pm] <DICE> Gorbert Vanhousserhoffen lands in New Pittsburgh, rolls, and heads directly for the dominoes. Like a machine, he pulls a domino from the sack hanging around his neck, places it, and grabs another. Smooth and efficient.
[03/25 11:31pm] <DICE> Gorbert Vanhousserhoffen ..Also very slow.
[03/25 11:36pm] <DICE> Gorbert Vanhousserhoffen heads for the only distinguishing landmark in the town: the old house.
[03/25 11:36pm] <DICE> The Soloist Zolotisty joins Gorbert. She, too, has found a steady rhythm and matched herself to it - it's unconscious now, and they aren't pointing and directing each other as they were at the beginning.
[03/25 11:39pm] <DICE> Alandre Count Sessine appears in a teleporter flash and joins Zolotisty and Gorbert. He does the part that loops up and across the porch of the Old House. Not inside, however. Not inside.
[03/25 11:42pm] <DICE> The Soloist Zolotisty likes the interior. There are occasionally horrifying things in there.. but what's a few dismembered heads between friends? She says, "Squat Hole is next likeliest."
[03/25 11:44pm] <DICE> Alandre Count Sessine nods a thank-you to the Old House for permitting even that much, before leaving its porch. There is a burst of hollow laughter from inside. It sounds amused.
[03/25 11:44pm] <DICE> Gorbert Vanhousserhoffen agrees with Zolotisty.
[03/25 11:45pm] <DICE> Gorbert Vanhousserhoffen looks up. They finished New Pittsburgh amazingly quickly. Probably there was only one interesting sight to involve in the path.
[03/25 11:47pm] <DICE> The Soloist Zolotisty rattles her bag of dominoes and gives the eastern gate an enterprising look. "Off we go, then."

Squat Hole

[03/25 11:51pm] <DICE> The Soloist Zolotisty , Gorbert and Sessine are visible from the Outpost's western gate for some time. They would appear to be - no, they are certainly working in admirable synchrony to lay a track of dominoes.
[03/25 11:52pm] <DICE> The Soloist Zolotisty heads their leapfrogging strategy as they clear the gates. She sets a reluctant and wary spiral for the Skronky Pot, giving it a considerable berth.
[03/25 11:55pm] <DICE> Gorbert Vanhousserhoffen works ahead, heading from near the Skronky Pot towards Tynan's Gym, bypassing Julia's Midget Massage entirely. If someone else wants to include it, that's fine with him.
[03/25 11:58pm] <DICE> Alandre Count Sessine isn't particularly keen on including Julia's, either. Now, if it were really hajen running the place, that would be different. He grins, remembering the great 'Julia' scenes in the Riddler of Oz.
[03/26 12:00am] <DICE> The Soloist Zolotisty certainly isn't going to volunteer to include it.
[03/26 12:02am] <DICE> Alandre Count Sessine works steadily to fill in the gaps in the track Gorbert is laying out. He notices that, by common consent, they have been ignoring the Council chambers in each outpost.
[03/26 12:03am] <DICE> Gorbert Vanhousserhoffen looks at the reluctance on Sessine's and Zolotisty's faces, sighs, and makes a huge loop to head back towards Julia's. Every landmark, he tells himself.
[03/26 12:05am] <DICE> Gorbert Vanhousserhoffen leaves a distance of at least ten meters between himself and the brothel as he circles it with dominoes. After a few minutes, he's past it and aims towards his earlier sections.
[03/26 12:08am] <DICE> The Soloist Zolotisty brushes her hands off and stretches as she links her section with that of Gorbert and Sessine. "Right, then."
[03/26 12:08am] <DICE> Alandre Count Sessine says, "Pleasantville, next? Bit of a trek through the swamp.. I'll get started."
[03/26 12:10am] <DICE> The Soloist Zolotisty ruffles her hand through her hair. She glances at Gorbert, then after Sessine. It's maybe one thing to shanghai a friend into standing endless little tiles on end, but..
[03/26 12:10am] <DICE> Alandre Count Sessine heads off in a northerly direction, laying sections as he goes.
[03/26 12:11am] <DICE> The Soloist Zolotisty thinks it entirely another to volunteer to do so. She finds it telling - both of Jade and of Sessine. She goes ambling after.

Improbable Central

[03/26 12:14am] <SPOON> Ahi Koa KK Victoria examines the dominoes. He raises a red eyebrow, scratches his scruff, then stands up. Even lying prone to get a better look isn't helping. What the Hell are these things?
[03/26 01:15am] <CDAG> Resident Sex Kitten Lady Akitsu yawns, stretching lightly as she wanders in. She stops, however, upon seeing the dominoes. A playful grin lights her face. "Ah.. Another interesting little game they're playing, hm?"
[03/26 01:20am] <SPOON> Ahi Koa KK Victoria shrugs. "Game?" He asks, looking at her.
[03/26 01:23am] <NBLUE> Narrator Kuroiten waves a greeting to Kit from the stocks. "Apparently, they're playing an island-wide game of Topple the Dominoes." [03/26 01:24am] <SPOON> Ahi Koa KK Victoria frowns. He'd never really heard of this sort of game.
[03/26 01:32am] <CDAG> Resident Sex Kitten Lady Akitsu smiles, curtsying first to Mssr. Victoria, then to Kuro.
[03/26 01:34am] <NBLUE> Narrator Kuroiten bows as best he can from the stocks, mimicked by his furbles.
[03/26 01:35am] <CDAG> Resident Sex Kitten Lady Akitsu giggles, seating herself on a short stool next to the stocks (How'd THAT get there?) as she keeps her smile. "Should be great fun when they finish, don't you agree?"

Pleasantville

[03/26 12:17am] <DICE> Alandre Count Sessine , Zolotisty and Gorbert, enter Pleasantville, industriously and efficiently laying down a trail of dominoes stood carefully on end. Sessine heads the line towards Dr. Paprika's office.
[03/26 12:21am] <DICE> Gorbert Vanhousserhoffen breaks away from Sessine's line and heads towards Mike's Chop Shop. They haven't circled one of those yet. Mike comes out and watches curiously. A group of Budget Horses watch over Mike's shoulder.
[03/26 12:25am] <SPOON> Ahi Koa KK Victoria walks in., looking at the three of them with their little black semi-liths. He blinks, and looks genuinely confused.
[03/26 12:25am] <DICE> The Soloist Zolotisty fills gaps until there are no more to fill. The antiseptic smell of Dr. Paprika's establishment is enough to keep her from peering in after Sessine.
[03/26 12:26am] <DICE> The Soloist Zolotisty glances at KK as she starts a new chunk of track a few feet shy from the building. "Hullo, KK."
[03/26 12:27am] <SPOON> Ahi Koa KK Victoria flops down onto his haunches and furrows his brow. The scar over his eye refuses to follow suit with his forehead's wrinkling. He doffs a casual salute to Zolo.
[03/26 12:29am] <DICE> Gorbert Vanhousserhoffen works back towards Paprika's waiting room from Z's new track.

Dr. Paprika's Office

[03/26 12:32am] <DICE> Alandre Count Sessine comes in to circle the waiting room with a trail of standing dominoes. He loops around chairs, and up over the receptionist's desk, borrowing a technique he saw Zolotisty use in Kittania's chapel.
[03/26 12:34am] <DICE> Gorbert Vanhousserhoffen comes into the waiting room, working in the opposite direction from Sessine. He weaves in between the legs of chairs, getting many stares from patrons. He nods at Sessine.

Pleasantville

[03/26 12:37am] <DICE> Gorbert Vanhousserhoffen walks back out of the office, having connected his line with Sessine's, and helps Z continue with hers.
[03/26 12:40am] <DICE> The Soloist Zolotisty finishes shortly with Gorbert's assistance. Nodding, she spends a moment holding her toes, head cocked to eye the swoop and curve of the dominoes across the ground. From this angle, they're solid.
[03/26 12:40am] <DICE> The Soloist Zolotisty makes a pleased noise. "AceHigh," she says when she stands again.
[03/26 12:41am] <SPOON> Ahi Koa KK Victoria frowns, then shrugs. What the Hell are they doing?!
[03/26 12:44am] <DICE> Gorbert Vanhousserhoffen looks at KK and shrugs, shaking his head.
[03/26 12:44am] <DICE> Gorbert Vanhousserhoffen follows after Zol, still laying a path of dominoes.
[03/26 12:46am] <DICE> Alandre Count Sessine notes KK's puzzlement. What does it look like they're doing? They're setting up dominoes. To knock them down, all in a chain reaction, all over the Island. What's so mystifying about that?
[03/26 12:48am] <DICE> Alandre Count Sessine keeps setting up dominoes.
[03/26 12:50am] <DICE> Alandre Count Sessine sets the last one here and hurries to join the others, starting a new section in the jungle on the way to AceHigh.
[03/26 12:55am] <SPOON> Ahi Koa KK Victoria shakes his head. Must be some kind of toy. Or game. He remembers games from home. It was always some kind of wrestling, sparring, shooting contests..
[03/26 12:56am] <SPOON> Ahi Koa KK Victoria shrugs again. Seems like it might be interesting though. He decides to follow to watch.

Grassy Field

[03/26 01:08am] <SPOON> Audacious IonicField regards the trail of dominoes, and follows along curiously.
[03/26 01:11am] <SPOON> Audacious IonicField finds that the trail.. leads her back here? How very peculiar..

AceHigh

[03/26 12:51am] <DICE> Gorbert Vanhousserhoffen , Zolotisty and Sessine can be seen on the edge of the Jungle, working with a single-minded determination. Zolotisty is the first one to make it into town.
[03/26 12:54am] <DICE> The Soloist Zolotisty veers immediately for the Dip. Elias comes out to watch, grinning like a fool, and Z hands over her bag to him for a time so that he can be the one to weave dominoes through his building.
[03/26 12:56am] <DICE> Gorbert Vanhousserhoffen , while he's here, tosses a handful of req to Elias and grabs a few boxes. A cigarette, a children's toy, and..a harmonica. That's unusual.
[03/26 12:56am] <DICE> The Soloist Zolotisty accepts it when he offers it back. His gaze has slid to Sessine and brightened with recognition - ah-hah, is the look in his eyes. Z turns her attention to the dominoes.
[03/26 12:58am] Elias turns from Sessine and smiles at Gorbert. "And so you see, a treasure!" he exclaims. Gorbert shakes his head in confusion and goes back to setting up dominoes.
[03/26 12:59am] <SPOON> Ahi Koa KK Victoria watches. What an interesting ritual this is. He can't quite help but think what will happen after they finish setting it up. Who will get to knock it down?
[03/26 01:01am] <DICE> The Soloist Zolotisty is intrepid enough to go straight under the Cake or Death stand, making a clover-leaf pattern around the legs of the table. Its patron remains unperturbed, though he does ask if she'd like cake.
[03/26 01:03am] <DICE> Gorbert Vanhousserhoffen branches off and heads into the Vending Emporium. Inside, he weaves between each of the vending machines, until he realized there's no end to them and comes back out, meeting up with Z's line.
[03/26 01:04am] <DICE> Alandre Count Sessine is amused by Elias's pretense of sudden recognition. After he's been visiting the Dip daily since his return? Dropped in, in fact, earlier this very day. He hides his smile, and sets more dominoes.
[3/26 01:04am] Elias winks and returns to his Dip.
[03/26 01:04am] <DICE> The Soloist Zolotisty has given up on dominoes for cake. Just for the moment.
[03/26 01:05am] <DICE> The Amazing Purple Limejello emerges from a suspiciously not-run-down shack at the end of a side street. A single tear still on her cheek, her shoulders seem to have lost an enormous weight.
[03/26 01:06am] <DICE> Alandre Count Sessine takes the line to the Money Box.
[03/26 01:09am] <DICE> Alandre Count Sessine figures since he's, no, not a gambler at all.. why would you think that? that he's the best one to circle the Money Box building with dominoes.
[03/26 01:10am] <DICE> Gorbert Vanhousserhoffen adds splits and loops to Sessine's track, each reconnecting with the main line.
[03/26 01:11am] <DICE> The Soloist Zolotisty thinks it for the best that Sessine's the one to have done it. ..So much requisition wasted there. And so many cigarettes to the Bandit - so very many. She brushes off her hands.
[03/26 01:15am] <DICE> The Soloist Zolotisty rejoins the domino laying with fresh verve.
[03/26 01:19am] <DICE> Enigmatic Jade XXIV appears in AceHigh with her sack looking bulkier than before, half filled with dominoes and the other half more pieces of cloth. "Back now, just found some shacks with good bits for a costume."
[03/26 01:21am] <DICE> Gorbert Vanhousserhoffen waves to Jade. "You're just in time to help with CC404."
[03/26 01:24am] <DICE> Gorbert Vanhousserhoffen finished connecting tracks and stands, looking at the others. "So. To Cyber City?"
[03/26 01:25am] <DICE> Enigmatic Jade XXIV waves back to Gorbert and checks on the progress of the line. She fills in a few gaps here and there, trying to make a game of it by matching numbers. "I'll be ready to go when you are."
[03/26 01:25am] <DICE> Alandre Count Sessine says to Gorbert, "Well, first we have to get there. Along the northern beach, do you think? Or should we go direct, over the mountains and through the snow?"
[03/26 01:27am] <DICE> Enigmatic Jade XXIV is in the mood for a snowy walk today. "My dear Count, think you're up for a trudge through some of the white stuff? That's my vote anyway."
[03/26 01:30am] <DICE> Gorbert Vanhousserhoffen thinks about it. "I'm with both of you. Along the beach, then veer south into the mountains, then curve back to CC404." He grins. "If you're up to it."
[03/26 01:36am] <DICE> Enigmatic Jade XXIV looks in her sack and finds a cylinder of cloth that she had sewed a single seam into. "Well, this should work for a tube top. I'm ready for a stop by the beach."
[03/26 01:37am] <DICE> The Soloist Zolotisty glances between all present with a puzzled pause for that tube top. Lingering here won't set up more dominos - so with Gorbert's compromise it is. "On we go, then."
[03/26 01:38am] <DICE> Gorbert Vanhousserhoffen nods and heads northeast.
[03/26 01:40am] <DICE> Enigmatic Jade XXIV stuffs the tube top back in her bag, eager to see the beach for the first time. She hurries after Gorbert.
[03/26 01:41am] <DICE> Alandre Count Sessine grins, having paused to take the trail of dominoes on a brief detour into a grotto only he can see. Without a word, he starts laying the next section in the direction of the beach.

CC404

[03/26 01:45am] <DICE> Gorbert Vanhousserhoffen enters the squalid town, shakes snow and sand off of himself, and continues laying down dominoes. He heads for the Abandoned factory.
[03/26 01:47am] <DICE> Enigmatic Jade XXIV pauses at the gate of CC404 to shake out her sack of dominoes. Sand. Probably from the beach detour. She gets most of it out and starts the trail of dominoes into town, pointint to the scrapyard.
[03/26 01:48am] <DICE> The Soloist Zolotisty means to branch off toward the Hunter's Lodge, but - "Gorbert! You don't mean to go in there, do you?"
[03/26 01:49am] <DICE> Alandre Count Sessine equally snow-covered, begins doing the sections leading into and out of the scrapyard. Familiar territory, this. He takes a loop into the yard and around several of the mountains of scrap.
[03/26 01:51am] <DICE> Enigmatic Jade XXIV breaks from her domino trail to grab a passing robot. She convinces it to pass along a temporary protocol to all the other robots in the area to temporarily bypass any routes near the dominoes.
[03/26 01:51am] <DICE> Gorbert Vanhousserhoffen grimaces. "No more than I intended to go into Julia's."
[03/26 01:52am] <DICE> The Soloist Zolotisty exhales and compresses her lips before she nods, weaving a complex interlocking pattern off toward the Lodge.

The Hunter's Lodge

[03/26 01:54am] <DICE> The Soloist Zolotisty lays dominoes down the long path to the Lodge from CC404. The guard, brusque, stops her outside the doors and then he catches sight of her eyes - and like his cousin who works in Admissions..
[03/26 01:55am] <DICE> The Soloist Zolotisty is let in without a bit of fuss. Z trails dominoes over all available surfaces, including through the gaping maws of those mounted hippo heads and a slumbering contestant. Then, outside again.

CC404

[03/26 01:53am] <DICE> Gorbert Vanhousserhoffen notices how much faster they each are at accomplishing the setting of the tracks. And he's almost as fast as the others. He takes a short break to glance at the others as they labor.
[03/26 01:54am] <DICE> Gorbert Vanhousserhoffen murmurs, "Like clockwork.." then shakes his head and gets back to work. The factory is too big to loop around, so he curves at the entrance and goes up one of its sides..
[03/26 01:54am] <DICE> Enigmatic Jade XXIV decides to work on an image of a camera and a microphone in front of the communications tent. The pattern starts with the wire of the mic, branches into the camera before rejoining into one line.
[03/26 01:55am] <DICE> Gorbert Vanhousserhoffen ..then breaks off through a gap between houses and heads for Jade's trail.
[03/26 01:56am] <DICE> Enigmatic Jade XXIV makes sure to connect it to Sessine's trail from the Scrapyard.
[03/26 01:56am] <SPOON> Contestant Jon Bishop stands aside and observes, as he commonly does. He usually doesn't feel inclined to get involved in other peoples buisness, but he needs some form of entertainment.
[03/26 01:58am] <DICE> Alandre Count Sessine waves a greeting at Bishop. "Have you tried the Hostel yet? I left donuts and coffee."
[03/26 01:58am] <DICE> The Soloist Zolotisty comes padding backwards along the trail from the Hunter's Lodge. There. And then.. just a bit farther to.. connect with the main track again.
[03/26 02:02am] <DICE> Gorbert Vanhousserhoffen suddenly veers off instead of connecting with Jade's path. He heads due north and calls over his shoulder, "I'll be back eventually!"

The Failboat

[03/26 01:58am] Off in the distance, a figure seems to be walking on the water towards the Failboat. As it comes closer, it appears to be crawling. Closer, and everyone can see that it's..
[03/26 01:59am] <DICE> Gorbert Vanhousserhoffen . He's laying dominos on the surface of the oddly still water. When he reaches the boat, he walks up the side, still putting dominos on it. The Watcher emerges from her office, looking surly.
[03/26 02:00am] <DICE> Gorbert Vanhousserhoffen has a quiet word with her. After a few moments, she laughs and gives a sharp nod. He continues setting dominoes on the boat. He looks up. "Anyone that disturbs these will answer to her."
[03/26 02:00am] <DICE> Gorbert Vanhousserhoffen continues down the other side of the boat and loops back towards the mainland.
[03/26 03:22am] <NBLUE> The Galumphing ploamphed removes two of the said dominoes and lay them on their sides. "We'll see about that."
[03/26 03:27am] <NBLUE> The Galumphing ploamphed 's blood-curdling scream was heard coming from the Retraining Pits.
[03/26 03:29am] <NBLUE> The Galumphing ploamphed comes back with The Watcher in tow. She holds in her hand a broken cage door. ploamphed replaces those two dominoes, setting them exactly as Gorbert Vanhousserhoffen did.
[03/26 03:30am] <NBLUE> The Galumphing ploamphed looks up at her. The Watcher gives a curt nod and returns to her office.
[03/26 03:32am] <NBLUE> The Galumphing ploamphed sighs in relief. "I'm glad I didn't go with my original idea to knock the entire thing down."

CC404

[03/26 02:03am] <SPOON> Contestant Jon Bishop waves back. "I'm planning on using it tonight. I'm looking forward to having a true sleep. I greatly appreciate it."
[03/26 02:03am] <DICE> The Soloist Zolotisty scritches her jaw. Eventually - very specific. She offers Jon a smile.
[03/26 02:06am] <NBLUE> The Galumphing ploamphed examines the poster. "A circus, huh? I wonder if there will be Blair Hippos."
[03/26 02:08am] <SPOON> Contestant Jon Bishop acknowledges the smile, and sends a small grin back. "This is quite the..uh..project you have going on here."
[03/26 02:10am] <DICE> Alandre Count Sessine gets a vague look in his eyes for a moment, then smiles. Well thought, Gorbert! Don't want to leave out the Watcher, now do we?
[03/26 02:10am] <DICE> Enigmatic Jade XXIV finds some long, flat pieces of metal from the scrapyard. She uses them to make bridges for the dominoes to go up and down on. No Joker powers here, just good old ingenuity.
[03/26 02:10am] <DICE> The Soloist Zolotisty beams, all bright fangs. "Isn't it?"
[03/26 02:16am] <DICE> Alandre Count Sessine grins, and gestures with an angle of his head at Zolotisty. "Her idea. Brilliant, don't you think?"
[03/26 02:18am] <DICE> Gorbert Vanhousserhoffen can be seen off in the distance to the north, apparently floating on the water as if it was solid. His laugh rings out as he considers what a Religious Zombie would make of this.
[03/26 02:19am] <SPOON> Contestant Jon Bishop "I'm not quite sure of it's purpose, but I find it quite fantastic."
[03/26 02:20am] <DICE> The Soloist Zolotisty turns to watch his approach. Her grin doesn't fade - he's got the smell of the ocean about him now and that's not so much a bad thing.
[03/26 02:21am] <DICE> Enigmatic Jade XXIV bounces up, satisfied with her version of the Golden Gate bridge in dominoes between the Scrapyard and the Comms Tent. She takes the time to ruffle Bishop's hair by way of greeting.
[03/26 02:27am] <DICE> Alandre Count Sessine says, "Purpose? Why, when it's all done, we knock it down. And that will be a grand toppling indeed, a collapse to delight in!"
[03/26 02:28am] <DICE> Gorbert Vanhousserhoffen reaches CC404 finally and brings his dominoes back to the center of town. He looks around. This won't work. He scoops up his original track of dominoes, all the way to the factory.
[03/26 02:30am] <SPOON> Contestant Jon Bishop nods his head, and admires the the trail of dominoes that appear to have no end. "How long have you been doing this?!"
[03/26 02:30am] <DICE> Gorbert Vanhousserhoffen relays it, attaching the open end of the track to Jade's work. Now the dominoes will come through the scrapyard, curve by the Comms tent, go past the Abandoned Factory and head for the Failboat.
[03/26 02:31am] <DICE> Gorbert Vanhousserhoffen calls, "About nineteen hours, Bishop!"
[03/26 02:31am] <DICE> Gorbert Vanhousserhoffen stands back and admires the big picture. After they return from the Failboat..well, he doesn't know where they'll go after that.
[03/26 02:32am] <DICE> The Soloist Zolotisty says, "And every one of them worth it." She turns to study the jungle. ..Hmn. The Raven.
[03/26 02:36am] <SPOON> Contestant Jon Bishop pauses a moment. Bewildered, he says "N..Nineteen hours?!"
[03/26 02:38am] <DICE> Gorbert Vanhousserhoffen nods. "We started around one-thirty [game time] of yesterday afternoon. Which would make it eighteen and a half hours."
[03/26 02:39am] <DICE> Enigmatic Jade XXIV punches both arms towards the sky and stretches. "Oh it sure feels like it too, bending over these dominoes for that long!"
[03/26 02:41am] <DICE> The Soloist Zolotisty says, ambling off toward the jungle, "You'll want to stretch well before you sleep tonight. Party, tomorrow."
[03/26 02:41am] <DICE> Gorbert Vanhousserhoffen stretches. Numerous joints pop. He hurries to help tie off loose ends and fill gaps. Almost finished.
[03/26 02:42am] <DICE> Gorbert Vanhousserhoffen says, "Wait, Z! How are they getting back to IC?"
[03/26 02:45am] <SPOON> Contestant Jon Bishop feels somewhat guilty that he hasn't placed even one dominoe, but still gets to experience their downfall.
[03/26 02:45am] <DICE> The Soloist Zolotisty pauses. "They? The dominoes you mean?" She squints. "I don't know where the Inn is now. Maybe it's near us or near Improbable Central. Either way, no matter - through the jungle."
[03/26 02:46am] <DICE> The Soloist Zolotisty says, "It's not as if the fog around there will hurt them, mn?"
[03/26 02:47am] <DICE> Gorbert Vanhousserhoffen looks around. "Is CC404 finished then?"
[03/26 02:48am] <DICE> Alandre Count Sessine says, "Well, we could go down the eastern shore, then inland through the plains to the lake, and south around the lake to IC. Or.."
[03/26 02:49am] <DICE> Alandre Count Sessine then realizes that Z means to include the Raven. Oh.
[03/26 02:51am] <DICE> Enigmatic Jade XXIV joins Sessine and Gorbert, ready to go wherever the trail leads.
[03/26 02:53am] <DICE> Gorbert Vanhousserhoffen tilts his head, then starts continuing where he left off in the center of town. "Come, friends! Once more, into the Jungle!" he cries behind him.
[03/26 02:53am] <DICE> Alandre Count Sessine really, really does not want to meet that old windbag again. That was not a pleasant experience. But.. it's different now. He has a body.
[03/26 02:54am] <DICE> The Soloist Zolotisty nods. Then, "Or.."
[03/26 02:55am] <DICE> The Soloist Zolotisty holds up her hand.
[03/26 02:56am] <DICE> Alandre Count Sessine squares his shoulders, takes a deep breath, then bends to join in laying the track into the Jungle.
[03/26 02:56am] <SPOON> Contestant Jon Bishop "I wish you the best of luck, I hope you don't need to put in another 19 hours of work to satisfy your desires."
[03/26 02:57am] <DICE> The Soloist Zolotisty shakes her head at Jon Bishop. "Shouldn't be." And with a curious glance at Sessine, she lengthens her stride to take a section ahead.
[03/26 03:00am] <DICE> Enigmatic Jade XXIV sighs heavily. Last again. She grins before trotting after Zolo, her sack bulging and clicking along as she goes into the jungle hoping to lay down more dominoes and maybe find mushrooms.

The Raven Inn

[03/26 02:56am] <DICE> Gorbert Vanhousserhoffen , quite fortuitously, found the Inn right off the bat. Continuing the trail from CC404, he places dominoes from the door of the Inn to the back, winding between tables and patrons, then back out.
[03/26 02:59am] <DICE> The Soloist Zolotisty hasn't been here in some time. She fills in gaps and pauses to take in the bartender's unfriendly look. The gambler in the corner likewise looks like he wants nothing to do with her. ..hm.
[03/26 03:00am] <DICE> The Soloist Zolotisty understands the bartender's dislike - there was a time when a certain Zolotisty conned him out of the deed to the Raven and ended up being a quite lax proprietor. But the gambler?
[03/26 03:00am] <DICE> The Soloist Zolotisty doesn't know. She shrugs and follows a sonata back into the mist.
[03/26 03:05am] <DICE> Alandre Count Sessine enters after the others. He quickly sees that they have been here and are gone, and that the domino pattern is already complete. He could just leave now. There is no reason to stay.
[03/26 03:09am] <DICE> Alandre Count Sessine instead goes over to the old man, the gambler with his dice games. He used to play with this fellow a lot when he was new on the Island. He seemed quite harmless, then.
[03/26 03:14am] <DICE> Alandre Count Sessine knows better, now. This one sheltered the Wind when it was hiding.. him. It was a time of being squeezed down to almost nothing. Curiously, the old man doesn't seem to want to look up at him.
[03/26 03:21am] <DICE> Alandre Count Sessine takes a deep breath, consciously aware of his own living lungs and profoundly grateful for them. It's over. And he knows the shape of that old man's lungs. Intimately. In perfect detail.
[03/26 03:28am] <DICE> Alandre Count Sessine realizes that he knows enough to kill. If he wanted, if he chose. Suddenly, that's enough, just the knowing. The Raven cannot hide from him, ever.
[03/26 03:36am] <DICE> Alandre Count Sessine says, "Go ahead, play your games, old man. It's done." He turns, and leaves.

Improbable Central

[03/26 03:04am] <DICE> Gorbert Vanhousserhoffen lays the last of the track, leading back to the exact point where Z placed the first domino. Full circuit. [03/26 03:05am] <DICE> Gorbert Vanhousserhoffen smiles wearily. What good fortune that he found the Raven Inn so quickly.
[03/26 03:08am] <DICE> The Soloist Zolotisty is the first to come padding after. She looks on the dominos with a glint in her eye.
[03/26 03:10am] <DICE> Enigmatic Jade XXIV walks in a little slower after Zolo, holding her aching back. The sight of the dominoes straightens her back up again though. A satisfied feeling creeps through her as she sees the finished trail.
[03/26 03:13am] <SPOON> The Lady Lelila eyes the dominoes with awe. "..And they go all the way around the island?"
[03/26 03:13am] <DICE> The Soloist Zolotisty 's grin is not just a little manic. "All the way around," she confirms.
[03/26 03:14am] <DICE> Gorbert Vanhousserhoffen says, "And off the Island, as well. Only briefly."
[03/26 03:15am] <DICE> Gorbert Vanhousserhoffen looks at Zol. "When?" he asks simply.
[03/26 03:16am] <SPOON> The Lady Lelila laughs, clapping. "Brilliant! That is absolutely beautiful." She takes a seat - skirting far from the dominoes, she doesn't trust her grace around them - and takes a seat to watch.
[03/26 03:16am] <DICE> Enigmatic Jade XXIV 's back gives a horrible cracking noise as she twists it before walking over by Lelila.
[03/26 03:18am] <DICE> The Soloist Zolotisty says, "Not without all of us here." She counts meaningfully - one, two, three. "Then we'll figure it out."

Kittania

[03/26 03:17am] <KATS> Transcendent Grand Lord Elevated Badass of the Gods Spartanman walks out of the chapel, only to surprisingly find more dominoes. Is very tempted to bat at one of them, starting a chain reaction.
[03/26 03:23am] <DICE> The Soloist Zolotisty would very strongly advise Spartanman not to do so if she were present.
[03/26 03:26am] <DICE> The Soloist Zolotisty would hate to hurt him, afterall.
[03/26 03:30am] <KATS> Transcendent Grand Lord Elevated Badass of the Gods Spartanman thinks that Zolo probably would enjoy hurting him.
[03/26 03:39am] <NBLUE> Narrator Kuroiten gestures demonstratively at the dominoes, resembling a certain masked figure from British edutainment TV. He presses against one, and it refuses to fall. He flashes an OK sign, then a thumbs-up.
[03/26 03:41am] <KATS> Transcendent Grand Lord Elevated Badass of the Gods Spartanman is not british and therefore has no clue as to who Kuroiten resembles.
[03/26 03:42am] <NBLUE> Narrator Kuroiten gestures at a certain mask contained in Sheila's Shack of Shiny..a long-nosed mask with a frightening rictus of a smile.
[03/26 03:59am] <KATS> Transcendent Grand Lord Elevated Badass of the Gods Spartanman blinks as he recognizes the mask now, then briskly pads away.

Improbable Central

[03/26 03:19am] <DICE> Gorbert Vanhousserhoffen joins the two ladies and flops down on the ground. "Hm. I think I gave myself scoliosis."
[03/26 03:20am] <DICE> Gorbert Vanhousserhoffen suddenly bolts upright. "I left something that I need near CC404. I'll be back in a few minutes." He pulls out a one-shot and vanishes.
[03/26 03:23am] <DICE> Gorbert Vanhousserhoffen reappears in the middle of the square, floating several feet above the dominos. He clutching an enormous, suspiciously dripping bag. He air-walks over to his cottage and tosses his load inside.
[03/26 03:23am] <DICE> Gorbert Vanhousserhoffen returns to Jade and Lelila. "How are this evening, madam?" he asks of Lelila.
[03/26 03:25am] <SPOON> The Lady Lelila smiles. "I am doing absolutely wonderful. And yourself?"
[03/26 03:26am] <DICE> Gorbert Vanhousserhoffen takes a deep breath. "Absolutely exhausted and sore in places I thought impossible. But satisfied."
[03/26 03:27am] <DICE> Enigmatic Jade XXIV tosses her head back and laughs. "You know what I heard works sometimes is if you let someone walk on your back."
[03/26 03:27am] <DICE> The Soloist Zolotisty takes off her jacket, folding it over her arm and then tucking it away Elsewhere. She rolls her sleeves and takes a seat - sitting is indeed the right idea.
[03/26 03:28am] <DICE> Gorbert Vanhousserhoffen manages the strength to whistle and clap. "Our little Kuroiten is a Royale Badass with Cheese," he says with a good imitation of parental affection.
[03/26 03:28am] <SPOON> The Lady Lelila laughs. She catches Z's eye across the square, and calls out, "Zolo, darling! Any luck with the mushroom?"
[03/26 03:28am] <DICE> Gorbert Vanhousserhoffen half-smiles. "If it's KK doing the walking I'll pass."
[03/26 03:30am] <DICE> Enigmatic Jade XXIV makes a face. That one is undoubtedly too heavy. "Maybe a midget?" She starts snickering.
[03/26 03:30am] <DICE> Gorbert Vanhousserhoffen thinks. "I have another idea." He stands slowly, wincing, and goes into the PSK. He returns a minute later with an empty wooden keg. A tap from his cane enlarges it to the point where..
[03/26 03:31am] <DICE> Gorbert Vanhousserhoffen ..it could easily a dozen people. Concentrated Improbability fills the tub with hot water. Gorbert climbs stiffly in and sighs. "Care to join?"
[03/26 03:31am] <SPOON> The Lady Lelila glances at Jade, as the unbidden mental image of Midget Tor giving Gorbert a back massage pops into her mind. She bursts out laughing.
[03/26 03:32am] <DICE> Questor Tor NaGoth pops in, and surveys the Dominoes. "Didanyone remember the Grassy Field?"
[03/26 03:32am] <DICE> Gorbert Vanhousserhoffen shields his mind from horrific thought intrusion just in time. Besides, Midget Female Tor already tried that once. It was literally coma-inducing.
[03/26 03:34am] <DICE> Enigmatic Jade XXIV still has her tube top on from their foray by the beach. She takes of her shirt, leaves her shorts and tube top on and climbs into the tub. "Ohhhh my..this feels like heaven. Great idea!"
[03/26 03:34am] <DICE> The Soloist Zolotisty scowls at Lelila. "I found a book on.. what's it." She clears her throat and deepens her voice to affect an official drawl. "Mushroom Biology: Concise Basics and Current Developments.'"
[03/26 03:35am] <DICE> The Soloist Zolotisty says, "And you can tell him that I'm going to Tor eat it the next time he's a midget. Mushrooms, indeed." But! She understands the lesson. Z nods at Tor. "I detoured through there, aye."
[03/26 03:37am] <DICE> The Soloist Zolotisty peers at the impromptu public bath. Huh. Distracting enough that she doesn't realize she's dropped a 'let.'
[03/26 03:38am] <DICE> Gorbert Vanhousserhoffen calls, "Zol, would you care to join? It will relax your muscles."
[03/26 03:40am] <DICE> Questor Tor NaGoth nods. They've been quite thorough. He gives the CoconutTree a kick, and collects several of the resulting Punch filled Coconuts. A bit of focus, and Gorbert's turns into Lemonade as he distributes.
[03/26 03:40am] <DICE> The Soloist Zolotisty goes nearer to investigate with no small measure of polite skepticism. "Oh, aye?"
[03/26 03:41am] <DICE> Enigmatic Jade XXIV puts her palms together, trying to force out jets of water. First at Lelila, then at Gorbert, then at Zolo, and of course one good one for Tor.
[03/26 03:41am] <DICE> Alandre Count Sessine walks into the square. He is tired, but smiling. When he sees the completed trail, the smile wides to a grin. "We did it!"
[03/26 03:42am] <DICE> Gorbert Vanhousserhoffen smiles. "Thank you Tor." He sighs. The perfect way to relax after more than twenty hour of domino laying.
[03/26 03:43am] <DICE> Gorbert Vanhousserhoffen is tempted to blast Tor with a huge jet of water, but Tor isn't a Midget. He blasts Jade instead, but only with a small one.
[03/26 03:44am] <DICE> Gorbert Vanhousserhoffen says, "Aye."
[03/26 03:44am] <DICE> The Soloist Zolotisty turns to match Sessine's grin. She might've been considering a reply, and then - water in her face. A moment of silence. Z meticulously shakes the wet from her ears.
[03/26 03:44am] <DICE> The Soloist Zolotisty lunges quick for the edge of the tub, swiping her arm in a quick arc to soak her attacker. Two can play at this game.
[03/26 03:45am] <DICE> Questor Tor NaGoth hands punch filled cocunts to the remaining three Domineers, then joins them in the tub, "I'm afraid Midget Tor has sworn off eating anything until he catches that Sandwich. I hope he's ok.
[03/26 03:45am] <DICE> Gorbert Vanhousserhoffen ducks underwater, both to avoid Zolo's declaration of war and Jade's counterattack.
[03/26 03:46am] <DICE> Enigmatic Jade XXIV splutters, wipes her face and then bursts into giggles as she tries to avoid Zolo's water attack.
[03/26 03:47am] <SPOON> The Lady Lelila ducks, squeaking as water sloshes out from the edge of the tub and soaking her.
[03/26 03:47am] <DICE> Questor Tor NaGoth ignores the water as he sips his rum-punch. a good thing the coconuts are waterproof.
[03/26 03:49am] <DICE> Enigmatic Jade XXIV waves to get Lelila's attention. She makes a pushing motion, then points at Zolo, then points at the tub. She mouths "Go!"
[03/26 03:49am] <DICE> Gorbert Vanhousserhoffen thinks, A good thing indeed. I'm underwater. Of course the water doesn't impair his hearing any more than it does his breathing. He's a Joker.
[03/26 03:51am] <DICE> Enigmatic Jade XXIV finds Gorbert's abandoned coconut floating on top of the water. She steers it towards herself and takes a sip. "Why is this lemonade?"
[03/26 03:51am] <SPOON> The Lady Lelila catches Jade's drift, but shakes her head. "Oooh, no. I am most certainly staying neutral in this one.. I'm wet enough already!"
[03/26 03:52am] <DICE> Gorbert Vanhousserhoffen surfaces. "Because I don't drink alcohol much. Of course, I'll have to at the party if I wish to remain in character." He smiles at Sessine.
[03/26 03:53am] <DICE> The Soloist Zolotisty is (thankfully) oblivious to erstwhile schemes. She flicks the wet from her hands and eyes the interior of the coconut Tor provided her with.
[03/26 03:54am] <CDAG> Resident Sex Kitten Lady Akitsu ducks back inside the square, a dreamy smile on her face. "Ah, greetings, my dears~! Is it completed?"
[03/26 03:55am] <DICE> Enigmatic Jade XXIV amuses herself by making waves underneath the floating coconut, making it bob to and fro.
[03/26 03:55am] <DICE> Alandre Count Sessine vaults the side of the tub, landing - with no splash - in the warm water. He snags Tor's offered rum-punch out of the air, and relaxes. "Ahh. Simple pleasures."
[03/26 03:56am] <DICE> Questor Tor NaGoth catches Z's look, and explains, "It's rum-punch. The proof seems to vary a bit from one to the next, but they're generally sweet and refreshing."
[03/26 03:56am] <DICE> The Soloist Zolotisty looks up to nod at Kit. "Mmhn. Remains to be seen how we'll decide to knock it down, but." She smirks. "That's easier than setting it up."
[03/26 03:58am] <DICE> Questor Tor NaGoth suggests, "Borrow a catapult from the Travel agents. I'm sure KK can help target it properly. For once."
[03/26 03:59am] <DICE> Gorbert Vanhousserhoffen says, "I'm in favor of just a simple tap. The lightest touch to bring down such a massive construct."
[03/26 03:59am] <NBLUE> Narrator Kuroiten enters, rubbing his hands in anticipation. "This promises to be fun!" he crows as the furbles on his shoulders look curiously at the dominoes.
[03/26 03:59am] <DICE> Enigmatic Jade XXIV reaches for one of the coconuts, hoping that she gets one with more of a kick than a punch. She sips at one and it seems to suffice. She sinks lower in the tub, up to her eyes.
[03/26 03:59am] <SPOON> The Lady Lelila carefully seats herself on the edge of the tub, next to Jade, allowing her legs to dangle in the water.
[03/26 04:00am] <CDAG> Resident Sex Kitten Lady Akitsu giggles, smiling contently. "Ah, so I see. Carry on, then. I should not wish to intrude on your impromtu hot tub party."
[03/26 04:00am] <DICE> Gorbert Vanhousserhoffen invites everyone to join them in the hot tub. It's very soothing.
[03/26 04:00am] <DICE> The Soloist Zolotisty samples the mix. Hmh! Curious. Then she shakes her head. "No. Too powerful, it'd be likely to wreck it."
[03/26 04:01am] <DICE> Alandre Count Sessine suggests, "Nudge one domino with your little fingernail. And watch it go. A catapult would be overkill. You want.. small cause, big effect."
[03/26 04:01am] <CDAG> Resident Sex Kitten Lady Akitsu then drifts away from the area, gazing up at her statue. After admiring it a moment, she pauses, frowning.
[03/26 04:01am] <DICE> Questor Tor NaGoth shrugs, "Gorberts approach has its appeal as well."
[03/26 04:03am] <CDAG> Resident Sex Kitten Lady Akitsu studies the statue intently, chin in hand. "Since when did I go to Tea in such lack of clothing..? Jokermorphs are more upstanding than that.."
[03/26 04:04am] Midget Tor walks in from the jungle to lean against the stocks. he looks up at 'Kit "Eyah, Toots! Still working dat pose, eh?
[03/26 04:06am] <DICE> The Soloist Zolotisty rests her coconut in mid-air, braces both hands against the edge of the tub, and then draws her knees up sharply to swing herself into the water. ..hmh! Curiouser! They weren't lying.
[03/26 04:06am] <NBLUE> Narrator Kuroiten looks at the CoconutTree curiously. He knocks on the trunk, catching a coconut out of the air just above his head. "Huh..how do these work?"
[03/26 04:06am] <DICE> Questor Tor NaGoth waves amiably at his Midget self from his position in the Tub.
[03/26 04:06am] <DICE> Gorbert Vanhousserhoffen 's face is lit by an utterly malicious, somewhat disturbing, grin. Perfect. What seems to be the entire liquid contents of the tub float up, leaving it quite as full as it was.
[03/26 04:07am] <CDAG> Resident Sex Kitten Lady Akitsu jumpswith a shriek, startled, pulls out a mallet from seemingly nowhere, and wallops poor Midget Tor into the atmosphere. "KYAH~!! PERVERT~!!"
[03/26 04:07am] The water coalesces into a massive sphere and shoots straight at Midget Tor with the speed of a cannonball. An invisible force snags Kit and pulls her out of the danger zone.
[03/26 04:07am] <DICE> The Soloist Zolotisty watches the cylinder of water. ..oh, dear. Reaching for her coconut, she braces herself for the obscenities.
[03/26 04:08am] <DICE> Questor Tor NaGoth points Kuro to the straw and paper umbrella already sticking out of the fallen container, "Just take a sip."
[03/26 04:08am] <CDAG> Resident Sex Kitten Lady Akitsu pouts, ears drooping forward as her blush turn crimson.
[03/26 04:08am] <DICE> Gorbert Vanhousserhoffen wonders why Z would think they were lying. He doesn't do it very often.
[03/26 04:08am] <DICE> The Soloist Zolotisty tips her head and ears back. And now a sphere. ..Best to deal with this with the runch-pum or whatever Tor said this was.
[03/26 04:08am] <NBLUE> Narrator Kuroiten edges away from the mass of water hanging in the air.
[03/26 04:10am] <CDAG> Resident Sex Kitten Lady Akitsu grumbles quietly, dashing over to hide behind Kuro.
[03/26 04:12am] <NBLUE> Narrator Kuroiten shrugs out of his dapper suit, revealing a swimsuit underneath. He hops into the pool, sipping on his drink. He sighs happily at the warmth of the pool.
[03/26 04:12am] Midget Tor decribes an uncharacteristically graceful arc through the air, cursing the whole while. The column of water follows unerringly, and the cursinge fades out near Pleasantville.
[03/26 04:12am] <NBLUE> Narrator Kuroiten gestures for Kitsu to join him. "The water's fine!"
[03/26 04:13am] <DICE> Questor Tor NaGoth chuckles, "He, or rather, I, probably deserved that."
[03/26 04:14am] <DICE> Gorbert Vanhousserhoffen watches Tor arc over the lake, the waterball gaining quickly. He slows it down just a bit so that it hits Midget Tor just after he lands. Hitting him in mid-air would be no fun.
[03/26 04:16am] <CDAG> Resident Sex Kitten Lady Akitsu blushes even darker at the thought. Vainly attempting to cover her practically glowing cheeks in both hands, she shakes her head. "Oh.. Oh I couldn't possibly impose..!"

Setting Them Off

[03/26 04:18am] <DICE> The Soloist Zolotisty settles. "So. We're agreed that it should be a push, then? Who takes honors?" She touches her nose.
[03/26 04:19am] <DICE> Questor Tor NaGoth throws his empty coconut at the tree, ant the tree responds by throwing a full one back.
[03/26 04:20am] <DICE> Enigmatic Jade XXIV makes pointing motions at Gorbert and Zolo, not wanting to relinquish her warm position soaked up to her eyes in the tub.
[03/26 04:20am] <DICE> Questor Tor NaGoth hands the fresh beverage to 'Kit as he climbs out, "Please, do join them. I'm afraid I have to go for now. Much to do tomorrow."
[03/26 04:20am] <DICE> Gorbert Vanhousserhoffen says, "Hm. An argument could be made for any one of us to do it."
[03/26 04:21am] <NBLUE> Narrator Kuroiten shrugs, as he doesn't have a say. No dominoes were placed by him today. He sucks on his drink thoughtfully.
[03/26 04:24am] <CDAG> Resident Sex Kitten Lady Akitsu blinks, glancing down in puzzlement at the rum coconut suddenly placed in her hands.
[03/26 04:25am] <DICE> Alandre Count Sessine watches lazily from the tub, too comfortable to move. "It was Zolo's idea. She gets to pick. But if I were picking, I'd say Gorbert should be the one."
[03/26 04:25am] <DICE> Questor Tor NaGoth tips his hat to all assembled and wanders off, stifling a yawn.
[03/26 04:26am] <CDAG> Resident Sex Kitten Lady Akitsu shrugs and leans against the tub, sipping quietly at her newfound drink as she listens in.
[03/26 04:28am] <DICE> The Soloist Zolotisty nods. "I agree."
[03/26 04:30am] <DICE> Gorbert Vanhousserhoffen gazes with detached curiosity at the pair. "Oh? Why is that?"
[03/26 04:31am] <DICE> Alandre Count Sessine grins and says, "Because."
[03/26 04:31am] <DICE> Enigmatic Jade XXIV bobs her head up and down in the water. Yes. Gorbert.
[03/26 04:32am] <DICE> The Soloist Zolotisty says, pleasant, "You set the last one up. It's yours to knock over."
[03/26 04:32am] <NBLUE> Narrator Kuroiten chuckles. "Random determination of the mob..ah, nothing like democracy."
[03/26 04:36am] <CDAG> Resident Sex Kitten Lady Akitsu smirks, reaching in to splash a handful of water at a handful of water at Kuro. "Quiet, you, and let them decide."
[03/26 04:40am] <NBLUE> Narrator Kuroiten splashes Kitsu back in a good-natured fashion. "I am letting them decide, dear. Note my lack of a vote." He sips at his coconut again.
[03/26 04:41am] <DICE> Gorbert Vanhousserhoffen looks around. Hm. "..All right then." He stands and swings his legs out of the tub, curiously not displacing any water in doing so.
[03/26 04:41am] <CDAG> Resident Sex Kitten Lady Akitsu giggles, shielding her face with an open hand. "Kyah~! You're gonna get it, darling!"
[03/26 04:43am] <DICE> The Soloist Zolotisty turns, hooking her arms and chin over the edge of the tub to watch.
[03/26 04:44am] <CDAG> Resident Sex Kitten Lady Akitsu blinks and pricks her ears up, watching quietly.
[03/26 04:44am] <NBLUE> Narrator Kuroiten smiles mischievously at Kit. "Oh, bring it on, my sweet." He places the coconut in the water, letting it float by him.
[03/26 04:47am] <DICE> Alandre Count Sessine turns to watch with lazy interest. This will be good.
[03/26 04:47am] <DICE> Gorbert Vanhousserhoffen walks stiffly over to the first flat slab placed by Zolotisty and kneels. He stares at it for a few moments, then places his index finger against his thumb.
[03/26 04:47am] <CDAG> Resident Sex Kitten Lady Akitsu holds a finger to her lips and smiles, giving a playful wink as it to say 'Later', then points towards Gorbert.
[03/26 04:47am] <NBLUE> Narrator Kuroiten looks at Gorbert, watching curiously as he prepares to flick down the first domino.
[03/26 04:47am] Flick.
[03/26 04:49am] And with that tiny action, there is a cascade - slow at first - of dominoes that gains momentum quick and tears toward the Prancing SpiderKitty.

The Prancing Spiderkitty

[03/26 04:49am] Inside, then: The domino on the windowsill falls, striking the next line. They brattle quick toward the Rock.

The Curious Looking Rock

[03/26 04:50am] In, tracing the shape of the scar and laying it out for the birds to see, and then klk-klk-klk back out.

Improbable Central

[03/26 04:50am] The dominoes would seem to rush from the Rock and snake fast toward the southern gate.

NewHome

[03/26 04:51am] There is a rippling from the north, then faster, louder - clattering, now - and dulling only a little as they go into the clan offices.

The Waiting Area

[03/26 04:51am] There, a flash of color and sound around the potted bush and back out as the dominoes fall.

NewHome

[03/26 04:52am] Then, out again and fshh quick off to the northeast, through the Grassy Field.

The Grassy Field

[03/26 04:55am] A rattling sound grows, swells, and then the wave of toppling sweeps through the standing dominoes to disappear on the other side of the field.

Kittania

[03/26 04:56am] From the southwest, a clattering that grows louder quickly. Dominoes tumble into the Chapel.

The Chapel

[03/26 04:56am] A sharp cascade through the pews and then up and around and around and around and out..

Kittania

[03/26 04:57am] There is a waterfall of them down the side of the Chapel and then they flash into the Grounds with a shimmer.

The Common Grounds

[03/26 04:57am] The dominoes chatter through the Grounds and go silent under the water. A pause, then the water breaks with a splash and they continue off toward New Pittsburgh.

New Pittsburgh

[03/26 04:58am] Almost a blur now, it's no longer possible to distinguish each domino's collapse. They tear off toward Squat Hole.

Squat Hole

[03/26 04:58am] The dominoes describe spiraling, branching patterns that are altogether too pretty for the Outpost, then off to the northeast.

Pleasantville

[03/26 04:58am] Dominoes course rapidly through Pleasantville and disappear into Dr. Paprika's facilities.

Dr. Paprika's Office

[03/26 04:59am] In, around chairs and feet, over the desk, the noise of inertia as the aggregated energy darts on.

Pleasantville

[03/26 05:00am] Then twisting and coursing out from the office, they disappear again into the wilderness, startling birds and contestants alike.

AceHigh

[03/26 05:01am] Through AceHigh, the dominoes sound almost like a deck of cards being riffled. Then, gone into a secret place.

Superuser's Grotto

[screened]

AceHigh

[03/26 05:05am] Out again, impossible to stop, and bound for CC404.

CC404

[03/26 05:07am] A sharp clickety clattle rush, the shape of a camera and microphone, a clacking detour for the Hunter's Lodge and a split.

The Hunter's Lodge

[03/26 05:07am] Dominoes rush fast into the Lodge, tink musically through ivory teeth of long-dead hippos, wake a drowsing contestant and go out just as fast.

CC404

[03/26 05:08am] Back along the hidden path and then a bright smear of color and black into the Jungle, bound for the Raven Inn.

The Failboat

[03/26 05:10am] Compound energy, delayed and not quite so instantaneous as on the Island, roils over waves, loops the Failboat, thrums back toward the Island.

CC404

[03/26 05:11am] And after that line has fallen, the arrival of a much longer branch, carrying with it the smell of salt and biting humor.

The Raven Inn

[03/26 05:13am] In through the door, around the tables speeds the Falling - faster, faster, the patter-clatter of a Joker's dice.

Improbable Central

[03/26 05:14am] A long, long silence and then the distant sound of dry rattling, like cowries being shaken, then louder and louder still.
[03/26 05:14am] It's possible to see the effect of the fall from the center of the square - raw energy forced along a single path.
[03/26 05:14am] And then as the clattering of the cumulative collapse of each domino seems it could get no faster or louder..
[03/26 05:14am] It stops.
[03/26 05:14am] The last domino topples, spinning against the cobblestones and coming to a halt at Gorbert's foot.
[03/26 05:16am] <DICE> Gorbert Vanhousserhoffen lets out his breath, almost dizzy from holding it so long. The sheer power of the whole thing...He looks down at the last little slab and almost unconsciously stoops to pick it up.
[03/26 05:18am] <SPOON> The Houdini Hedgehog Titus takes advantage of the attention focused on Gorbert to hop straight up, almost five feet, and land with a plop in the hot tub, where he paddles furiously to stay afloat.
[03/26 05:19am] <DICE> Gorbert Vanhousserhoffen gazes at the tiny piece of black plastic. The last in a design spanning the entire island.
[03/26 05:20am] <CDAG> Resident Sex Kitten Lady Akitsu smiles, glad to see it finished so well. She then curtsies to all present, gives Kuro a kiss to his cheek, and makes her way to the residential side of town, carefully stepping over the fallen.
[03/26 05:21am] <DICE> The Soloist Zolotisty is respectfully silent until Gorbert lifts his head and then she can't help it anymore. She whoops, launching herself bodily out of the tub to tackle him. Dangerous, slippery business.
[03/26 05:22am] <DICE> Enigmatic Jade XXIV bobs around a bit in the tub after the wake the Zolotisty created. She grins mightily.
[03/26 05:25am] <DICE> Gorbert Vanhousserhoffen collapses as a sudden bundle of energy smacks into him. So much for the gazing in solemn silence at the symbolism of that one piece. He'd also never heard Z whoop before.
[03/26 05:25am] <DICE> Gorbert Vanhousserhoffen isn't sure what to make of such an occurrence, so he grins bemusedly.
[03/26 05:27am] <DICE> The Soloist Zolotisty isn't liable to do it again anytime soon. She laughs and gets off, yanking him to his feet to clap him on the back. Would probably clap Jade or Sessine on the back, too, if they were at hand.
[03/26 05:27am] <SPOON> The Lady Lelila laughs, kicking her feet in the tub and applauding. "Bravo! Good show!"
[03/26 05:27am] <DICE> The Soloist Zolotisty is grinning like an idiot. "That was good."
[03/26 05:28am] <DICE> Enigmatic Jade XXIV pushes herself out of the tub to sit on the rim next to Lelila. She turns to Zolo, "No, that was really, really good."
[03/26 05:30am] <DICE> Gorbert Vanhousserhoffen stares at the domino for a moment more, then tucks it beneath his hat. "What now?"
[03/26 05:30am] <DICE> The Soloist Zolotisty blinks. "What now?" She looks toward Jade and Sessine. Then back to Gorbert, straightfaced. "Why, we do it again."
[03/26 05:32am] <DICE> Gorbert Vanhousserhoffen says, "What."
[03/26 05:32am] <NBLUE> Narrator Kuroiten hops out the tub, snapping to summon his coat and tails back to him. "Quite the display of showmanship..craftsmanship?"
[03/26 05:32am] <DICE> The Soloist Zolotisty laughs.
[03/26 05:36am] <DICE> Enigmatic Jade XXIV looks at Gorbert's expression, "Oh where is a camera when you need one." She starts laughing too.
[03/26 05:36am] <DICE> Alandre Count Sessine gets out of the tub, instantly quite dry. Grinning, he goes over to clap Gorbert on the shoulder.
[03/26 05:37am] <DICE> Gorbert Vanhousserhoffen points vaguely in a random direction. "There's cameras everywhere."
[03/26 05:40am] <DICE> Enigmatic Jade XXIV smirks. "Hmnh..I meant one that I can get prints from. I might need to look at it for a laugh here and there."
[03/26 05:40am] <DICE> Gorbert Vanhousserhoffen says, "Talk to Tor. He doesn't seem to have much trouble getting prints from Misery Guts."
[03/26 05:41am] <DICE> Alandre Count Sessine says, "That was wonderful."
[03/26 05:41am] <DICE> The Soloist Zolotisty gleefully seizes Sessine, too, then away to vigorously enthuse at Lelila, Jade and Kuro.
[03/26 05:41am] <DICE> Enigmatic Jade XXIV wonders why everything comes from Tor. Mindbleach - Tor, camera - Tor. Hmm.
[03/26 05:42am] <NBLUE> Narrator Kuroiten studies the cameras thoughtfully. "Well, I wager there's a way you can get in through the camera feed.." He examines the underside of a proximal camera, fiddling with the wires.
[03/26 05:42am] <SPOON> The Lady Lelila extracts her legs from the tub, slipping down to the ground. She grins. "Well friends, I'm afraid I've got to go.. but that was certainly a beautiful display." She tips her hat to the assembled.
[03/26 05:43am] <DICE> Enigmatic Jade XXIV waves a cheery farewell at Lelila, surely helped by a little coconut rum punch.
[03/26 05:45am] <DICE> The Soloist Zolotisty touches her hat, still bright-eyed. "Pleasant dreams, m'moiselle."
[03/26 05:46am] <DICE> Gorbert Vanhousserhoffen adds 'horrors of Midget Tor - Tor.'
[03/26 05:50am] <NBLUE> Narrator Kuroiten is rather surprised and amused to be enthused at. Must be the coconuts.
[03/26 05:51am] <DICE> Alandre Count Sessine says, "307 Ale - Tor. 'Strue. He was the one who brought it to the Island."
[03/26 05:52am] <DICE> Gorbert Vanhousserhoffen walks over to the hot tub and cries out when he finds a half-drowned hedgehog. He quickly snatches Titus out of the tub. "That'll teach you to hop into strange wooden tubs. Or something."
[03/26 05:53am] <SPOON> The Houdini Hedgehog Titus shakes slightly in Gorbert's arms. Gorbert sighs and holds him close.
[03/26 05:53am] <DICE> Gorbert Vanhousserhoffen says, "Ridiculous creature."
[03/26 05:56am] <DICE> The Soloist Zolotisty has settled into a rare breed of satisfaction. "Thank-you, you all."
[03/26 05:57am] <DICE> Enigmatic Jade XXIV punches a hole through the bottom of a coconut. She takes Titus from Gorbert, puts the coconut around him and sets him in the water. "See? There we go, he can float."
[03/26 05:57am] <DICE> Gorbert Vanhousserhoffen looks around and sees that he and his domino compatriots are the only ones left. He raises his coconut. "Well, here's to hard work and companionship."
[03/26 05:58am] <SPOON> The Houdini Hedgehog Titus peers out of the coconut, looking remarkably ridiculous.
[03/26 05:59am] <DICE> Alandre Count Sessine retrieves his coconut, and replies, "Here's to friendship and delight!"
[03/26 05:59am] <DICE> Gorbert Vanhousserhoffen turns completely serious. "So Z, what brought this on? Why were you so set on accomplishing this?"
[03/26 05:59am] <DICE> The Soloist Zolotisty smiles. "Companionship? Better than that, friendship." She retrieves and raises her coconut all the same.
[03/26 06:00am] <DICE> Enigmatic Jade XXIV is a little miffed that something ate her well prepared toast.
[03/26 06:01am] <DICE> Alandre Count Sessine hands her a fresh slice. Crisp, warm. With strawberry jam.
[03/26 06:01am] <DICE> The Soloist Zolotisty once punned about toast for a toast, but, the event is beyond her. She grins at Gorbert. "Why not? It'd not been done before and I wanted to hear it. And I couldn't very well do it alone."
[03/26 06:02am] <DICE> The Soloist Zolotisty says, "So who better than you? And lucky thing these two came along, or we'd be at it still."
[03/26 06:02am] <DICE> Enigmatic Jade XXIV brightens up immediately. "Strawberry jam on toast. My favorite." She munches contentedly, other toasts forgotten.
[03/26 06:04am] <DICE> Enigmatic Jade XXIV starts shivering and slips back into the warm water, making sure to keep her toast dry. "Thank you, Sessine."
[03/26 06:04am] <DICE> Gorbert Vanhousserhoffen quirks an eyebrow. "Who better than me? What do you mean?"
[03/26 06:05am] <DICE> Gorbert Vanhousserhoffen reaches over to steal the corner of Jade's toast and pops it into his mouth.
[03/26 06:06am] <DICE> The Houdini Hedgehog Titus sniffs curiously at Jade's toast. He tries to move the coconut closer, but just floats randomly.
[03/26 06:06am] <DICE> Blade Dancer Theo appears quite suddenly in the center of town, looking somewhat distraught
[03/26 06:07am] <DICE> Enigmatic Jade XXIV makes little kissing noises at Titus as she holds the jammed toast in front of him. "Don't get sick later or Gorbert will have to clean up after you."
[03/26 06:07am] <DICE> The Soloist Zolotisty says, "Balance. You have to balance them to make them stand up. You've a better hand at it than anyone else I would've thought to ask -- you know it." Something else in her eyes.
[03/26 06:09am] <DICE> Blade Dancer Theo frowns a moment, but attempts to brighten up "oh dear it seems i've missed something exciting"
[03/26 06:10am] <DICE> Gorbert Vanhousserhoffen is suddenly and gut-wrenchingly reminded of the force that's ravaging his body. And how all his attempts to stop it are failing.
[03/26 06:11am] <DICE> Blade Dancer Theo asks "Wouldn't happen to have anything to do with all those dominoes I saw laying about would it?"
[03/26 06:11am] <DICE> Gorbert Vanhousserhoffen takes a few moments before he is able to collect himself. Acceptance. He turns to Theo. "What's wrong?"
[03/26 06:13am] <DICE> Blade Dancer Theo frowns again, so they noticed "just had a long chat with horatio, and the strangest thing... I wanted him to restore my true self, you know, the form I took before the island"
[03/26 06:13am] <DICE> The Soloist Zolotisty cools as she glances at Theo.
[03/26 06:14am] <DICE> Blade Dancer Theo continues "And well, he finally agreed... but he couldn't do it. Something about part of me was missing, and he couldn't fix what wasn't there. I fear whatever it is, is gone with the darkness"
[03/26 06:16am] <DICE> Blade Dancer Theo Shrugs "So I guess I'm stuck away from that self" Sighing "but I've dealt with bigger problems, so I suppose, I'll have to just forget the mess for now"
[03/26 06:17am] <DICE> Blade Dancer Theo Chuckling and drawing a pair of razor sharp swords "Besides, it means i get to practice my dancing"
[03/26 06:20am] <DICE> Blade Dancer Theo decides to "Dance" the Typo gremlins that changed his s's to ing's . He still seems bothered by the ordeal, He wanted to surprise Teia with the him she grew up with.
[03/26 06:20am] <DICE> Gorbert Vanhousserhoffen says, "Who were you before you came to the Island?"
[03/26 06:23am] <DICE> Blade Dancer Theo thinks... obviously hard "I remember, I was a warrior, more a defender I think, but something more, perhaps the piece of me thats missing is the piece I cant remember"
[03/26 06:24am] <DICE> The Soloist Zolotisty flicks her ears. "How unfortunate."
[03/26 06:24am] <DICE> Gorbert Vanhousserhoffen says, "Might Teia remember?"
[03/26 06:24am] <DICE> The Soloist Zolotisty looks among the assembled company. "I'll see you all tomorrow." And then she's gone.
[03/26 06:25am] <DICE> Gorbert Vanhousserhoffen is taken somewhat aback by Zolo's abrupt departure. He glances around. The square is almost deserted.
[03/26 06:25am] <DICE> Enigmatic Jade XXIV looks at where Zolo was and shakes her head. She never has time to say goodbye. Too fast, that one.
[03/26 06:26am] <DICE> Enigmatic Jade XXIV spits some water out. "Is the tub party over?"
[03/26 06:27am] <DICE> Blade Dancer Theo 's face brightens a bit "Perhaps, if not she may be able to 'See' it, but I've not seen her since the night Sessine returned."
[03/26 06:28am] <DICE> Alandre Count Sessine bows to Theo. "You'll excuse me, I'm sure." He looks as if he might be about to say something to Gorbert, but changes his mind. "Good evening, all." With a wave, he departs.
[03/26 06:28am] <DICE> Gorbert Vanhousserhoffen hops back into the tub. "Do you want it to continue?"
[03/26 06:29am] <DICE> Gorbert Vanhousserhoffen glances at Sessine, eyes narrow. Hmm.
[03/26 06:29am] <DICE> Blade Dancer Theo waves to both Sessine and Zolo, even though Z is long gone.
[03/26 06:29am] <DICE> Enigmatic Jade XXIV tries to wave goodbye to Sessine and grab for Titus at the same time. She almost capsizes the little hedgehog.
[03/26 06:30am] <DICE> Gorbert Vanhousserhoffen picks up his spiny friend and sets the hedgehog on his shoulder. Titus peers at everyone from his lofty perch.
[03/26 06:31am] <DICE> Enigmatic Jade XXIV rolls her eyes at Gorbert. "I wouldn't have let him drown."
[03/26 06:32am] <DICE> Blade Dancer Theo seems confused "Want what to continue? sorry, I'm still a bit disoriented from the chat with horatio. he does that sometimes"
[03/26 06:32am] <DICE> Enigmatic Jade XXIV shivers and gets out of the tub, soaking wet. "I really need to learn a Joker's trick or two. They dry themselves so quickly."
[03/26 06:34am] <DICE> Gorbert Vanhousserhoffen replies, "The tub party, Theo." He turns to Jade. "Leaving?"
[03/26 06:34am] <DICE> Gorbert Vanhousserhoffen tilts his head slightly. Jade is suddenly quite dry, as well as comfortably warm.
[03/26 06:35am] <DICE> Enigmatic Jade XXIV hops around, trying to stay warm and put her shirt on at the same time. "I'm cold. Everyone else is leaving."
[03/26 06:36am] <DICE> Blade Dancer Theo Grins "ah, well even if we all head off now, nothing says it cant be used again tomorrow. I've heard rumours of a party at SPOON tomorrow."
[03/26 06:36am] <DICE> Enigmatic Jade XXIV laughs, finding herself warm, toasty and dry all of a sudden. "Convenient. Thank you.
[03/26 06:38am] <DICE> Gorbert Vanhousserhoffen wishes Jade a pleasant night and says, "Yes, there is going to be quite the celebration tomorrow in SPOON hall, Mardi Gras style. You're welcome to come."
[03/26 06:41am] <DICE> Enigmatic Jade XXIV yawns, saying goodnight to everyone. She heads off towards the houses.
[03/26 06:41am] <DICE> Blade Dancer Theo Frowns a moment more and brushes a hand at an empty spot on his chest "I just might, after all, I've recently taken leave for a while from my home"
[03/26 06:41am] <DICE> Gorbert Vanhousserhoffen stifles a yawn. "It's gotten quite late. I should retire too. Theo." He tips his hat courteously and departs.
[03/26 06:42am] <DICE> Blade Dancer Theo Nods to Gorbert as he leaves, and dissappears much the same way he entered the town.

The Grassy Field

[03/26 05:36am] <NBLUE> The Galumphing ploamphed says, "Whoa! The dominoes were here too?!"
[03/26 02:11pm] Newbie Chander Ganesh says, "Wow, I saw dominoes back in New Home but they are taking over the world!"
[03/26 03:52pm] <SPOON> Voodoo Queen Calynx laughs, "They managed to put those dominoes in here too? Amazing, simply amazing!" She bends down to write a note to someone - "I was here, where were you?" Leaves it in the grass, smiles.

NewHome

[03/26 02:48pm] Admin CavemanJoe staggers in from the Admin Grotto, watching the dominos.
[03/26 02:49pm] Admin CavemanJoe says, "Oh, for feck's sake. You lot are nuts, you know that? Utterly, utterly nuts. Now you've got me wondering how to make that an in-game event."
[03/26 02:50pm] Admin CavemanJoe stumbles back to the Admin Grotto, grinning.
[03/26 03:36pm] <DICE> Enigmatic Jade XXIV blows out a really large smoke ring before replying to CMJ. "But the world would be so much duller without the nuts that run around in here. Was a fun day, too." She grins and heads out.
[03/26 05:15pm] A clown unicycles into town. He terrifies a few Newbs into standing in Town Center, tied them up, and made them repeatedly sing in Four Part Harmony, "Circus! AceHigh!"
[03/26 05:57pm] <DICE> Gorbert Vanhousserhoffen feels his heart warm. CMJ called him nuts! Hooray!
[03/26 06:04pm] <DICE> The Soloist Zolotisty beams.
[03/26 06:16pm] <DICE> Alandre Count Sessine grins delightedly. Best fun he's had in a long time.

 
Logged in as: Guest (Guest)
dominoes.txt · Last modified: 2017/05/28 03:35 (external edit)