Subject: Accidentally selling bandoleer

Posted on: June 11 2010 @ 06:09 PM
By: tehdave

Content:

So, I accidentally sold my bandoleer, thanks to not paying attention and thinking I was in a different outpost (For some reason I thought I was in Kitt. Trying to buy a steak... yeah, I'm a bit out of it)

There should probably be a confirmation when downgrading your bandoleer or backpack, so we don't go wasting cigs like I'm about to have to do, but still have the option there in case someone wants to downgrade their backpack or bandoleer for a quick bunch of cigs.

Replies:

Re: Accidentally selling bandoleer

Posted on: June 11 2010 @ 07:50 PM
By: Ashtu

Content:

Quote by: tehdave

....There should probably be a confirmation when downgrading your bandoleer or backpack....

Um - I remember almost doing the same thing once myself, but the salesperson said other people might let me do something like that, but he wouldn't because he was honest. Or words to that effect. I think.

Posted on: June 11 2010 @ 07:54 PM
By: tehdave

Content:

Quote by: Ashtu

....There should probably be a confirmation when downgrading your bandoleer or backpack....

Um - I remember almost doing the same thing once myself, but the salesperson said other people might let me do something like that, but he wouldn't because he was honest. Or words to that effect. I think.

Oh, no such luck here. I just got handed the "standard" bandoleer, and a "have a good day".

Posted on: June 11 2010 @ 07:55 PM
By: Cousjava

Content:

What, an honest salesperson? Now isn't that...improbable?

Posted on: June 11 2010 @ 08:38 PM
By: Count+Sessine

Content:

I tested this out with a roleplaying-alt Rookie once. The 'not going to take your cigs' message only seems to happen if you try to buy a backpack or bandolier exactly the same as the one you've already got, but not if you're downgrading.

Posted on: June 11 2010 @ 11:34 PM
By: Ashtu

Content:

....wasting cigs....

uh - Dave - what was in those cigs you smoking?

The Improbable Island Enquirer - Forum
http://enquirer.improbableisland.com/forum/viewtopic.php?showtopic=15146