Subject: Shenanigans

Posted on: April 01 2012 @ 11:37 PM
By: Full+Metal+Lion

Content:

As far as I am aware, it is the first day in the month of April and business as usual on the island. Where are the shenanigans? In another timezone? As a luxury of the not-$6,000-in-debt-to-the-government? Hiding in a bush? In (dramatic ellipses) The Future? The Past? The Subjunctive? The Present Participle?

I need to know!
Super Foolish Bastard Message:Me? I'm a non-stop shenanigan train, baby! I write really small all the time! (When I have something to say, of course.)

Replies:

Re: Shenanigans

Posted on: April 02 2012 @ 12:19 AM
By: CavemanJoe

Content:

Quote by: Full+Metal+Lion

As far as I am aware, it is the first day in the month of April and business as usual on the island. Where are the shenanigans? In another timezone? As a luxury of the not-$6,000-in-debt-to-the-government? Hiding in a bush? In (dramatic ellipses) The Future? The Past? The Subjunctive? The Present Participle?

I need to know!
Super Foolish Bastard Message:Me? I'm a non-stop shenanigan train, baby! I write really small all the time! (When I have something to say, of course.)

It really crept up on me this year. :-/

Posted on: April 02 2012 @ 12:30 AM

Content:

Quote by: CavemanJoe

It really crept up on me this year. :-/

Oh.
How anticlimactic. I was expecting a sordid tale of ninjas and dinosaurs. Oh well. On the plus side, I just figured out I can make size=words!

Posted on: April 03 2012 @ 08:39 AM
By: Collin-Vee

Content:

Spoiler: The creator bundle is the shenanigan.

Posted on: April 04 2012 @ 01:31 AM

Content:

Quote by: Collin-Vee

Spoiler: The creator bundle is the shenanigan.

Eek!

The taxes... the medal... the long and completely serious MoTD... the ellipses! It all makes sense now!

Posted on: August 04 2017 @ 08:18 AM

Content:

Oh.

I... I can't believe I got April Fooled 5 years after the fact, after receiving explicit warning.

I've been played. Played like a two-bit fiddle.

Posted on: August 06 2017 @ 04:55 PM
By: CavemanJoe

Content:

Gotcha

I'm a patient, patient man

You've no idea how many other jokes on the Island have a multiple-year payoff

The Improbable Island Enquirer - Forum
http://enquirer.improbableisland.com/forum/viewtopic.php?showtopic=27353