Subject: A new code for use in Place Decos

Posted on: March 31 2014 @ 07:42 AM
By: Onigiri

Content:

So the other day I nagged poor Eben, Omega, and Sessine endlessly about this to find that the player doesn't have it as an option. I would love, love, love to see a code for displaying a contestants name in a deco. Like `w is for weapon, maybe something similar for a name. I'm sure that since this sounds easy to me, it's a monster to try and code, I know nothing of your magical world of codes.

Just a hope beyond hope,
Oni

Replies:

Re: A new code for use in Place Decos

Posted on: April 01 2014 @ 05:15 AM
By: CavemanJoe

Content:

Hooray, money! Big Grin

Posted on: March 31 2014 @ 09:21 PM
By: Lea.wolfsfeld

Content:

O.O I'm surprised this isn't already a thing available to us. This needs to be made available. We can make interesting places that much more interesting with it.

Posted on: April 01 2014 @ 03:56 AM

Content:

You know, I could've sworn I actually put this in. Lemme check the code.

Posted on: April 01 2014 @ 04:19 AM

Content:

Apparently that was something I meant to do so hard that I got convinced that I actually did it, while not actually doing it. Well, now I've done it. Use [pcName] to display the player's name.

Posted on: April 01 2014 @ 04:31 AM
By: Onigiri

Content:

Quote by: CavemanJoe

Apparently that was something I meant to do so hard that I got convinced that I actually did it, while not actually doing it. Well, now I've done it. Use [pcName] to display the player's name.

You, sir, are my hero. Have this money I was going to throw at you anyways, but sooner! And thank you for this wonderful game.

The Improbable Island Enquirer - Forum
http://enquirer.improbableisland.com/forum/viewtopic.php?showtopic=31788