Enquirer Home Page | Twitter | Back to Improbable Island

Forum Index > Season Two > Feature Requests, Ideas and Feedback New Topic Post Reply
 Inventory contents
 |  Printable Version
Ada
 Tuesday, July 27 2010 @ 12:45 AM UTC  
Forum Improbable Badass
Improbable Badass

Quote by: Hairy+Mary

I'm going to change my mind here and go for A. Hope you don't think that I've left you in the lurch Ada.

I still prefer option B, by a significant margin!
The card images make it very easy for you to tell which cards you have. You can just hit your scroll wheel and see all of them, no problems. But it's not nearly as easy to see the difference between "1" and "2" when the numbers are all so small and all the same colour. I do not see option A as much of an improvement - I still have to go hunting to see what I have sets of.

Profile Email
Burrz
 Tuesday, July 27 2010 @ 12:46 AM UTC  
Forum Newbie

I vote for A.

Profile Email
Reverb
 Tuesday, July 27 2010 @ 01:18 AM UTC  
Forum Improbable Badass
Improbable Badass

A is for Amsterdam indeed, although i wonder why Chimental picked that specific city.

But. Yeah.

A

edit->Heh. That looks nice, donnit?

"Censure acquits the Raven, but pursues the Dove." "So, that means i'm -always- innocent, right?"

Profile Email
Count Sessine
 Tuesday, July 27 2010 @ 02:29 AM UTC  
Forum Moderator

Quote by: Ada

I'm going to change my mind here and go for A. Hope you don't think that I've left you in the lurch Ada.

The card images make it very easy for you to tell which cards you have. You can just hit your scroll wheel and see all of them, no problems. But it's not nearly as easy to see the difference between "1" and "2" when the numbers are all so small and all the same colour. I do not see option A as much of an improvement - I still have to go hunting to see what I have sets of.

I've got to say that, me, I'd have picked Order B. Though I can certainly live with A, and it would be simpler to program.

But, can I just make sure that we're all answering the same question? Right now we're not talking about the inventory display where you see the card images, but about the list of links that you see when you go to trade with someone.

Does that change anyone's answer?

Profile Email
KimmyMonstah
 Tuesday, July 27 2010 @ 02:34 AM UTC  
Forum Improbable Badass
Improbable Badass

Quote by: Count+Sessine

I've got to say that, me, I'd have picked Order B. Though I can certainly live with A, and it would be simpler to program.

But, can I just make sure that we're all answering the same question? Right now we're not talking about the inventory display where you see the card images, but about the list of links that you see when you go to trade with someone.

It doesn't change mine, but makes me want to pick A more! Razz
Sounds more simplistic for my eyes, which is probably a good thing.

Profile Email
Ada
 Tuesday, July 27 2010 @ 03:09 AM UTC  
Forum Improbable Badass
Improbable Badass

Quote by: Ada

Ah, nope, I seem to have missed that part! (Obviously.)
I have never found the trade screen particularly inconvenient. I'd still prefer B, but I can honestly say I don't care much either way, if we're talking about the trade screen.

Profile Email
zamboni
 Tuesday, July 27 2010 @ 04:03 AM UTC  
Forum Badass
Badass

The elephants all vote for A!

Any reason why the suits wouldn't be alphabetical? Not that I really care about suit order, but the one proposed seems pretty random.

Profile Email
Count Sessine
 Tuesday, July 27 2010 @ 06:21 AM UTC  
Forum Moderator

Quote by: zamboni

The elephants all vote for A!

Any reason why the suits wouldn't be alphabetical? Not that I really care about suit order, but the one proposed seems pretty random.

It does, doesn't it?

Profile Email
Alik
 Wednesday, July 28 2010 @ 05:59 PM UTC  
Forum Contender
Contender

Quote by: zamboni

It does, doesn't it?

Well, bridge, poker and many other games see spades as a trump suit, however that order usually has spades proceeded by hearts, diamonds than clubs. Also since II is a battle ground, we enjoy sharp and smashy things first and foremost, so as for the spades and clubs. However we need money (diamonds) to buy all this stuff from Sheila... Then well... No one really like that cranky tramp queen from Alice, and stars is just kinda butting in now isn't it?

Profile Email
Content generated in: 0.41 seconds
New Topic Post Reply