Enquirer Home Page | Twitter | Back to Improbable Island

Forum Index > Season Two > Feature Requests, Ideas and Feedback New Topic Post Reply
 Saucy's Kitchen in IC - Bring her back please
 |  Printable Version
Zolotisty
 Thursday, July 23 2009 @ 04:32 PM UTC  
Forum Moderator

Piping up here to echo what Sessine's said so far. I know Jokers aren't finished yet, and I know there will probably be a super-exciting way for chance to manifest in what I can do every day as a Joker. But. If that's implemented without a way to gain additional stamina, why bother playing Joker at all when you can do more as a character that can gain an additional ~120 - 150% Stamina on a good three-steak day. All the most exciting random buffs in the world will not make that more appealing to me over there with my paltry 105% average starting Stamina. "Play until you tap orange and then log off" = terrible; because as a Joker who likes to travel, this is done in about six to ten minutes.

While I'm here:

Shack prices still need adjusting for the new economy OR we need to reimplement the charm discount. Almost all of the items beyond the basic set are out of reach -- for instance, the SA-SPS-2 armor is now something I can only buy if I grind at 15. I don't need it to kill the Drive and I'm already at 15.. so why bother? It's something I could hock up some DPs for at the beginning of a DK run, sure, but there are better ways for me to spend that money. I'd rather slog for a while for an invisisuit and chainsaw, which do the job just fine.

BARK BARK BARK.

Profile Email
Content generated in: 0.09 seconds
New Topic Post Reply