Enquirer Home Page | Twitter | Back to Improbable Island

Forum Index > Season Two > Feature Requests, Ideas and Feedback New Topic Post Reply
 Be extra careful when naming your rooms
 |  Printable Version
Mr Geppetto
 Saturday, April 10 2010 @ 11:58 AM UTC (Read 873 times)  
Forum Badass
Badass

So ok, I feel extremely stupid now, but I feel I have a duty to the community to share my mistake so others don't do the same.

I finished an extension, clicked decorate, put in a 100 actions worth of a description. And the title? Space. Just that, a space. Lemme tell you. This doesn't work. This means you have no link to access the new room by. And therefore, no way you could rename it so something more descriptive. So now I have this super-ultra-secret room that's so secret not even I can access it.

Has anyone done the same? If so, is there a solution to this problem? I'm gonna muck around with it for a while, see if I can find a way around it, if not, Petition almighty Joe with it, although I feel bad about it since he must already have a lot on his plate.

Now feel free to throw tomatoes and whatnot. Oops!

Profile Email
Mr Geppetto
 Saturday, April 10 2010 @ 12:33 PM UTC  
Forum Badass
Badass

...and, of course, I found the solution just after the 'edit' window expired. Tab Key is the key. Now I'm almost disappointed it's not so super-secret anymore...
And I feel even more stupid then before. And smarter, at the same time, for figuring out the tab thing by meself, though I'm no computer wizz.

Profile Email
Daedalus
 Saturday, April 10 2010 @ 01:04 PM UTC  
Forum Improbable Badass
Improbable Badass

Somehow I feel like we've been on a little emotional roller-coaster together. Laughing Out Loud

That sound you hear is us laughing with you, not at you. (snicker, giggle.)

D.

The lunatics are taking over the asylum! Come with?

Profile Email
Content generated in: 0.31 seconds
New Topic Post Reply