Enquirer Home Page | Twitter | Back to Improbable Island

Forum Index > Season Two > Feature Requests, Ideas and Feedback New Topic Post Reply
 Accidentally selling bandoleer
 |  Printable Version
tehdave
 Friday, June 11 2010 @ 06:09 PM UTC (Read 1566 times)  
Forum Improbable Badass
Improbable Badass

So, I accidentally sold my bandoleer, thanks to not paying attention and thinking I was in a different outpost (For some reason I thought I was in Kitt. Trying to buy a steak... yeah, I'm a bit out of it)

There should probably be a confirmation when downgrading your bandoleer or backpack, so we don't go wasting cigs like I'm about to have to do, but still have the option there in case someone wants to downgrade their backpack or bandoleer for a quick bunch of cigs.

Isn't sanity just a one-trick pony anyway? All you get is one trick: rational thinking. But when you're good and crazy, oooh, oooh, the sky's the limit.

Profile Email
Ashtu
 Friday, June 11 2010 @ 07:50 PM UTC  
Forum Improbable Badass
Improbable Badass

Quote by: tehdave

....There should probably be a confirmation when downgrading your bandoleer or backpack....

Um - I remember almost doing the same thing once myself, but the salesperson said other people might let me do something like that, but he wouldn't because he was honest. Or words to that effect. I think.

Thank you.

Profile Email
tehdave
 Friday, June 11 2010 @ 07:54 PM UTC  
Forum Improbable Badass
Improbable Badass

Quote by: Ashtu

....There should probably be a confirmation when downgrading your bandoleer or backpack....

Um - I remember almost doing the same thing once myself, but the salesperson said other people might let me do something like that, but he wouldn't because he was honest. Or words to that effect. I think.

Oh, no such luck here. I just got handed the "standard" bandoleer, and a "have a good day".

Isn't sanity just a one-trick pony anyway? All you get is one trick: rational thinking. But when you're good and crazy, oooh, oooh, the sky's the limit.

Profile Email
Cousjava
 Friday, June 11 2010 @ 07:55 PM UTC  
Forum Improbable Badass
Improbable Badass

What, an honest salesperson? Now isn't that...improbable?

A table, a chair, a bowl of fruit and a trombone; what else does a man need to be happy?

Profile Email Website
Count Sessine
 Friday, June 11 2010 @ 08:38 PM UTC  
Forum Moderator

I tested this out with a roleplaying-alt Rookie once. The 'not going to take your cigs' message only seems to happen if you try to buy a backpack or bandolier exactly the same as the one you've already got, but not if you're downgrading.

Profile Email
Ashtu
 Friday, June 11 2010 @ 11:34 PM UTC  
Forum Improbable Badass
Improbable Badass

....wasting cigs....

uh - Dave - what was in those cigs you smoking?

Thank you.

Profile Email
Content generated in: 0.26 seconds
New Topic Post Reply