Profile Email
Count Sessine
 Sunday, January 16 2011 @ 10:35 PM UTC  
Forum Moderator

Quote by: D+Valentine

Quote by: Ashtu

Thank You, Dan, for blipping blic-news.

Agreed. Double-thanks.

And thank you, Chimental, for being the first to spot the incursion.

Profile Email
Mercury
 Tuesday, January 18 2011 @ 02:10 AM UTC  
Forum Contestant
Contestant

I would like to start a short list here by thanking all the people who've taken that brief moment to tell me how much they enjoy my character. I had no idea what would become of the woman when she stepped into this, uh... "Creative" universe we have here, particularly considering most of the characters I've played up until now have been same gender, and I wasn't sure if I could play a *good* female. Apparently I can file her under "success" despite my initial worries.

Incidentally, I'd like to thank all the people who put up with Mercury routinely... More specifically on that note, thanks to the Bedlamites, who I'm fortunate enough to enjoy the company of, and pull Rank over. Thanks particularly to Adder for having founded the lot, and for promoting my ass, Shi, for the *spectacular* drawing of Mercury, and to Cherri for pretty much being the biggest deal in my life since Warhammer came along.

The Obligatory thanks to Dan and Emily for the Island, of course, which has provided endless, not even hours, but days of entertainment, and thanks to the *Island itself* for keeping my mood up during a rough spat of depression and for bringing together with an absolutely fantastic woman behind the scenes.

Thank you all for swelling my Ego, too... I really need to see a Doctor to see if there's anything to help with the inflammation.

Profile Email
Zeekela
 Tuesday, January 18 2011 @ 03:31 AM UTC  
Forum Newbie

Where to start.....

Obviously, numerous thank yous to CMJ for giving us this amazing site, all the hard work, etc.

Thank you, AiB, for accepting me and giving me a clan to belong to.
Thank you, Cherri for making one of my favorite characters and your lovely singing voice.
Thank you, A.W. Carter, for giving me a place to call home on the Island.
Thank you, Shi, for making another of my absolute favorite characters and for all your craziness.

I could write forever, so I'll be brief.

THANK YOU EVERYONE
for accepting me and roleplaying with me, and all the good times that have been had and will continue to be had.

Profile Email
Obsidia Black
 Tuesday, January 18 2011 @ 04:44 AM UTC  
Forum Newbie

Holy crap, where to begin? Okay, first off:

To the club-swinging Caveman known as Joe, thank you for coming up with this kickass game, and even more thanks for sharing it with us lowly commoners.

A big thank you to Cherriki Ten, for help in fleshing out my character, and some hilarious and touching RP moments.

To Zeekela, my ninja cousin. Keep on going on with that mad scientist vibe of yours.

To all my clan members at AiB. My fellow Bedlamites. **Bows** Thank you. Smile

To Liste. Thanks for the opportunity to treat your character like a little brother. I rather enjoyed those RP moments.

To Rykar, Sneaky, Alex Macmillan, Kiros, and all the other people I've met on the Island. Thank you for making this game more than just words. You give it LIFE. Big Grin

And finally, last but by no means least, To the Iron Chef Carter. Thank you so much for everything you've done for me on the Island. For giving me a home, family, and more importantly, a place to belong. Thank you. For every thing. Smile

Profile Email
Matthew
 Wednesday, January 19 2011 @ 08:11 AM UTC  
Forum Improbable Badass
Improbable Badass

Thank you for placing Explore, Return, and Sleeping spaces at the top of the list, for dwelling owners! It's very much an improvement, even though I still hope for collapsible dwelling control options.

Profile Email
D Valentine
 Wednesday, January 19 2011 @ 08:48 AM UTC  
Forum Contender
Contender

Thank you, CMJ, for the Banterspace on the Failboat. That will be so useful.

Thank you, Wayfarer's Gambit, for letting me become a clanmate when I was just a rookie (I still feel like one sometimes, though it's a good feeling--I'm always learning). You guys are always fun to RP with.

Profile Email
Beeps
 Wednesday, January 19 2011 @ 04:25 PM UTC  
Forum Improbable Badass
Improbable Badass

And thank you for starting it hilariously. I read through the logs to see when we got it, and saw you dealing with the troll as the first thing to transpire.

Goat Collector

Profile Email
D Valentine
 Wednesday, January 19 2011 @ 09:39 PM UTC  
Forum Contender
Contender

Quote by: Beeps

And thank you for starting it hilariously. I read through the logs to see when we got it, and saw you dealing with the troll as the first thing to transpire.

I saw that as well and couldn't stop laughing. Perfect way to start Failboat Banter. Thank you.

Profile Email
Harris
 Thursday, January 20 2011 @ 08:38 AM UTC  
Forum Improbable Badass
Improbable Badass

Thank you, everyone who has helped keep the Stranger event soul-suckingly creepy, well written, and a wonderful time roleplaying!

Especially to CMJ.for scaring the bejeezus out of me, and frightening me for my poor character, too.
And to Adder, for kicking off the major response.

SEE Y'ALL TOMORROW! SO VERY COLD AND FRIGHTENED! Mr. Green

"Ain't nothin' left to do but smile, smile, smile." -The Grateful Dead

Profile Email Website
Ashtu
 Thursday, January 20 2011 @ 04:35 PM UTC  
Forum Improbable Badass
Improbable Badass

Quote by: tehdave

Quote by: Chimental

Quote by: Hairy+Mary

I'd hardly describe the encounter with the Stranger as "silly". Downright scary would be closer to the mark.

That's "silly" as in "the Spanish Inquisition was silly."

Hmm. Didn't expect that.

And I suppose everyone is waiting for me to say................
Well, keep on waiting.

NOBODY EXPECTS ASHTU TO STAY ON TOPIC!
er...
*grins cheekily* *flees*

ROFLMAO!!!!

Thank You, Dave. *wipes eyes*

Thank you.

Profile Email
Ashtu
 Monday, January 24 2011 @ 12:42 AM UTC  
Forum Improbable Badass
Improbable Badass

Thank You, CMJ, for letting us swing on your swings and play in your sandbox.

Thank you.

Profile Email
A Bad Joker
 Sunday, January 30 2011 @ 01:02 PM UTC  
Forum Newbie

The Caveman Joe, thank you, for bringing me to live.

I'm so, so lonely so

Profile Email
Pipster
 Monday, January 31 2011 @ 10:22 PM UTC  
Forum Newbie

Thank you to CMJ for extending the double points thing. I was so sure I was going to have to miss out on it. Also, thank you for the bad joker. Awesome!

Profile Email
Seammus
 Tuesday, February 01 2011 @ 12:47 AM UTC  
Forum Newbie

I would like to thank, forst and foremost, CMJ for having advertisements for this on the SinFest comic website, as that is where I first heard of II, and I was bored enough to click on a banner ad, so VERY thankful that I did!

I would like to thank everyone whom I have bothered with issues I have, and for helping me with some RL problems I've been having, you guys and gals are my heroes for listening and helping when I was at ends with my life. I would also like to thank the Island itself for providing me with like-minded folk and for being an outlet for myself, and actually showing me that I can love again.

If I could, I would send everyone on II a gift basket for being such wonderful people, I hold each and every one of you in the utmost praise and respect.

The wise and knowledgeable man is sure of it. Even the fool knows it. The rich man wants it. The greatest of heroes fears it. Yet the lowliest of cowards wo

Profile Email
Harris
 Tuesday, February 01 2011 @ 08:21 PM UTC  
Forum Improbable Badass
Improbable Badass

*reads 'When You Talk to People About the Island...'*

Thank you, Escemfer. =^-^=

"Ain't nothin' left to do but smile, smile, smile." -The Grateful Dead

Profile Email Website
Iriana
 Tuesday, February 01 2011 @ 11:31 PM UTC  
Forum Improbable Badass
Improbable Badass

Quote by: Harris

*reads 'When You Talk to People About the Island...'*

Thank you, Escemfer. =^-^=

I was just coming over here to say the same thing! Escemfer, you made me laugh.

Thanks to the mods for fighting the good fight. Thanks to older players who try to help integrate newer ones into the Island. Thanks to the new players who let themselves be helped. Thanks to Maniak for updating a lot of wiki pages, and thanks to anyone else who's done the same. Thanks to everyone I've met in Story or Banter, for making II fun!

Profile Email
Maniak
 Wednesday, February 02 2011 @ 03:00 PM UTC  
Forum Improbable Badass
Improbable Badass

Quote by: Iriana

Thanks to Maniak for updating a lot of wiki pages, and thanks to anyone else who's done the same.

Thanks for noticing. And no thanks to that rookie for bringing it to my attention. Though the WIKI OF LIES is fun, it really sucks if even the lies are outdated. So, the New And Improved Wiki Of Lies has 50% less lies, is 20% less amusing but 100% more helpful. All these statistics are of course 100% made up on the spot, same as 70% of all statistics.

How outdated you ask?
Horatio.
Travel agents.
Blood drive.
Ella's Dancing Studio.
Scavenging.
Vending Emporium.
Potions!
There is mention of soap, tea and condoms for sale at trading stations (before eBoy) and I'm not even sure if it's a joke or was really a feature.

And god knows what else.

So thanks to CMJ for actually keeping the game fresh, supplying us with updates and game changes.

http://maniak.cu.cc/

Profile Email Website
Seammus
 Thursday, February 03 2011 @ 01:02 AM UTC  
Forum Newbie

I would also like to thank the Internet for being around for this all to happen, and not crashing too often when I am blitzing the Drive.

The wise and knowledgeable man is sure of it. Even the fool knows it. The rich man wants it. The greatest of heroes fears it. Yet the lowliest of cowards wo

Profile Email
Hiraniva
 Thursday, February 03 2011 @ 01:18 AM UTC  
Forum Contestant
Contestant

Quote by: Pipster

Thank you to CMJ for extending the double points thing. I was so sure I was going to have to miss out on it.

This! Thanks, CMJ. I wish I wasn't a starving college student and had more to give.

Profile Email
Content generated in: 0.29 seconds
New Topic Post Reply