Enquirer Home Page | Twitter | Back to Improbable Island

Forum Index > Season Two > Feature Requests, Ideas and Feedback New Topic Post Reply
 Global Trading Channel for Cards and What Have You
 |  Printable Version
RP Whistle
 Wednesday, July 21 2010 @ 03:31 AM UTC (Read 1138 times)  
Forum Contender
Contender

So I recently noticed the whole train pass collectible system, which I think is great in terms of interactivity and all that. A couple days into this I noticed that people are eagerly to trade cards anywhere they can, namely in the Banter and 4th Wall channels.In noticing this, I thought: should there be a global channel dedicated for people to gather and trade? I just figured it would be easier for anyone looking to trade or get rid of cards if there was a one stop trading "shop" for that. Or any other collectible related features in the future. Just wanted to throw this out there. Thoughts?

-R

Profile Email
Ashtu
 Wednesday, July 21 2010 @ 10:52 AM UTC  
Forum Improbable Badass
Improbable Badass

Quote by: RP+Whistle

So I recently noticed the whole train pass collectible system, which I think is great in terms of interactivity and all that. A couple days into this I noticed that people are eagerly to trade cards anywhere they can, namely in the Banter and 4th Wall channels.In noticing this, I thought: should there be a global channel dedicated for people to gather and trade? I just figured it would be easier for anyone looking to trade or get rid of cards if there was a one stop trading "shop" for that. Or any other collectible related features in the future. Just wanted to throw this out there. Thoughts?

-R

Already there, being ignored.
http://enquirer.improbableisland.com/forum/viewtopic.php?showtopic=15909

Thank you.

Profile Email
Ada
 Wednesday, July 21 2010 @ 01:07 PM UTC  
Forum Improbable Badass
Improbable Badass

Ashtu, that thread isn't a global channel in which to trade cards at all; it's a forum post. Most people do not read the Enquirer, and those who do are unlikely to load the Enquirer to check for new posts as often as they'd read banter or Loc4 or their distraction inbox.

I personally feel that using banter and Loc4 is fine for this purpose. The island really does not need any more OOC areas; chat in Loc4 moves at a snail's pace anyway and I see no reason why we shouldn't use it for card trading.

Profile Email
Content generated in: 0.18 seconds
New Topic Post Reply