Enquirer Home Page | Twitter | Back to Improbable Island

Forum Index > Season Two > Feature Requests, Ideas and Feedback New Topic Post Reply
 An Already Approved Avatar Archive. (Aliright! Alliteration!)
 |  Printable Version
Chimental
 Wednesday, August 18 2010 @ 03:31 AM UTC (Read 1171 times)  
Forum Improbable Badass
Improbable Badass

I'm not gonna lie. Sometimes when you submit an avatar to validated, it will take a long time. A very long time. Now it's not much as of a problem as most players have one avatar that defines them well and they keep that one the longest. But let's say you draw your character as a Zombie, a Kittymorph, and a Midget-Robot. You could submit each one when you become it, but it might last your entire run as a Midget-Robot-Zombie, meaning you'll have to change back and wait again. Another option is to submit it a week or two in advance, which could lead to mismatched avatars that don't match the physical description and bio.

My idea is that there should be some way to store or remember the validated avatars, so you can easily switch from one avatar to another as easily as changing your title. When you submit a jpeg, it would remember it from a list of pre-validated avatars and go ahead and allow it.

If anything, it's an idea for Season 3.

I make the many models of a mutant individual. To make them I use vegetables, animals, and minerals. From robot bugs to zombie bears to many singing barnacles.

Profile Email
Zolotisty
 Wednesday, August 18 2010 @ 04:05 AM UTC  
Forum Moderator

Alas, in Season 3 (and very likely sometime in Season 2), Avatars are going to be radically different. Smile You won't need this functionality.

BARK BARK BARK.

Profile Email
Content generated in: 0.24 seconds
New Topic Post Reply