Enquirer Home Page | Twitter | Back to Improbable Island

Forum Index > Legacy Forums: Season One > Everything Else New Topic Post Reply
 Help for a newbie
 |  Printable Version
Anonymous: Que
 Sunday, November 14 2010 @ 10:55 PM UTC (Read 2923 times)  

For awhile now, I've been trying to figure how to change my character's race. I wanted to be a Kittymorph, but I simply cannot figure out how. I've read the F.A.Q. through and through, yet the answer is still hiding from me. If anybody could help me out, I'd really appreciate it.

Anonymous: June
 Sunday, November 14 2010 @ 11:02 PM UTC  

Hey! It's not so easy, really -- in order to change your race, you're going to need to beat The Improbability Drive. Grab a spork and get to the Jungles!

(In order to beat the drive, you need to be level 15. Armor and weapons (chainsaw + invisisuit) are a must-have as well. If you need a boost, I've found that the Pan-Galastic Gargeblast from the Prancing Spiderkitty in Improbable Central works wonders.)

Anonymous: Que
 Sunday, November 14 2010 @ 11:09 PM UTC  

Thank you very much, June. It seems like this game is really lacking in the newbie help department, excluding the forums. Either that, or I've been looking in the wrong places.

Kash
 Sunday, November 14 2010 @ 11:18 PM UTC  
Forum Improbable Badass
Improbable Badass

Location Four (accessible from any outpost) is a good place for getting help from experienced players. In fact, that's the whole purpose for it!

Profile Email
Chimental
 Sunday, November 14 2010 @ 11:20 PM UTC  
Forum Improbable Badass
Improbable Badass

Location Four, which can be located in any outpost, helps you answer those OOC questions you need to know, but the Banter Section of the outposts have, more or less, taken over that profession. Ask a question in Banter, and the next post or so will answer said question.

We won't bite. [i]I[/i] do. Everyone else doesn't.

I make the many models of a mutant individual. To make them I use vegetables, animals, and minerals. From robot bugs to zombie bears to many singing barnacles.

Profile Email
Iriana
 Sunday, November 14 2010 @ 11:30 PM UTC  
Forum Improbable Badass
Improbable Badass

Hm, you might want to try the Banter Channel in any outpost--people are always around to chat or help out. And Location Four, which you can also get to from any outpost, is open to any questions you might have. Ask away, and check back in a few hours, and someone will probably have answered. And if you hop into the Story Channel, chances are that someone will be around to strike up a conversation. Everyone on the Island's very friendly, and willing to help!

And like you said, the forum's also a great resource. I think the Island's very newbie friendly! Just poke around a bit.

{edit} -beaten to answer by Kash and Chimental-
See, Que, lots of people are eager to help out! Wink

Profile Email
Stranger
 Sunday, February 27 2011 @ 02:38 AM UTC  
Forum Contestant
Contestant

hmmm... I was just here a few months ago... how times have changed!

Profile Email
Content generated in: 0.18 seconds
New Topic Post Reply