Enquirer Home Page | Twitter | Back to Improbable Island

Forum Index > Legacy Forums: Season One > Equipment Ideas New Topic Post Reply
 Twin swords
 |  Printable Version
Anonymous Person
 Wednesday, October 22 2008 @ 12:39 AM UTC (Read 1567 times)  
Forum Badass
Badass

Twin swords are cool. Can we get some twin swords? Maybe twin scimitars for that easy-to-parody-dark-elf thing.

Profile Email
CavemanJoe
 Wednesday, October 22 2008 @ 01:52 AM UTC  
Forum Admin
Admin

No. Look at these instead and tell me if you'd buy one. Then, perhaps, maybe, if you're really good, I'll add this to the list as long as my arm (LALAMA). Maybe.

Profile Email Website
Anonymous Person
 Wednesday, October 22 2008 @ 02:44 AM UTC  
Forum Badass
Badass

Quote by: CavemanJoe

No. Look at these instead and tell me if you'd buy one. Then, perhaps, maybe, if you're really good, I'll add this to the list as long as my arm (LALAMA). Maybe.

What, you think I'm going to sell my soul for the sake of a few seconds of glory?

If I were a woman, I'd become president and make it illegal not to wear the second shirt. The first one... is quite cool, but I personally prefer simpler designs. So not for me. The third one......I'm seriously considering it, except I'm broke. Maybe I'll go mug a beggar, in which case I expect I'd pay about 15$ for it; 20 is pushing it but maybe. That's maybe maybe, seeing as the original 15$ was only a maybe.

Also you know how maybe really means no. But at least I [u]want [/u]to.

Profile Email
Anonymous: Branimir
 Wednesday, October 22 2008 @ 01:25 PM UTC  

Twin swords would totally rock. Maybe a scimitar and a dagger, for a lower level, a la pirate? And how about a parrot add-on to your armor? sigh ... arrrrr, matey.

Ok, back to the t-shirts - I love the first one, the second one makes me itch all over, and I like the third one. What I really want is a "pervy kitten fancier" shirt, maybe with a trio of hedgehogs? Anyway ... just my 2cents. I'd probably be able to afford $15, with shipping, and I'd get the first one. Probably. Improbably. Whatever ...

Content generated in: 0.29 seconds
New Topic Post Reply