Enquirer Home Page | Twitter | Back to Improbable Island

Forum Index > Season Two > Feature Requests, Ideas and Feedback New Topic Post Reply
 Inventory
 |  Printable Version
Cherriki Ten
 Tuesday, September 25 2012 @ 05:39 PM UTC (Read 684 times)  
Forum Badass
Badass

So,

I logged onto Cherri today and went into my inventory and holy crap, what a mess I have in there. Now this may just be me, because I have such a hard time getting rid of stuff: herbs, gifts, barn raisers (yes, I do still have one of those suckers), supply crates.

And that's just my regular backpack! My poor Lodge bag should be bursting at the seams, but of course it's not because it an improbable void.

And then there is my Leather Card Case (seriously, why do I still have this thing?)

And last but not least, my shoebox, which is pleasantly full of mementos and tokens.

What I am trying to get around to is, is there any way we can organize this a little better for people like me who don't want to get rid of anything but also don't want to have to scroll for a good thirty seconds to get to the bottom (okay, so I am exaggerating a little bit)

Maybe a +/- beside each container so we can keep them, uh... (sorry, minor brainsplosm here so I can't remember the actual words I was going to use) minimized and then expand whichever we would like to peruse their contents?

"Optimist: Person who travels on nothing from nowhere to happiness." -Mark Twain.

Profile Email
Anonymous: Escemfer
 Tuesday, September 25 2012 @ 05:58 PM UTC  

I think CMJ suggested something about making Inventory sections collapsible like that when he gave +/- buttons to the HUD. I think this would be awesome.

I would also really like it if Inventory items could be rearranged, particularly Mementos on one's Bio page and items in one's Lodge Bag. For example, I most often access my title and race changers, and those can be pretty difficult to find mixed in with a hundred different items. I also think the jump-to-section links might be more user-friendly if they were in the sidebar as opposed to right on top of your bandolier, because I always forget those are there and just scroll down forever before I remember.

Basically, though, any form of better organization for the Inventory system would rock my socks off. Mr. Green

Content generated in: 0.09 seconds
New Topic Post Reply