Enquirer Home Page | Twitter | Back to Improbable Island

Forum Index > Off-Topic > In-Game New Topic Post Reply
 Advance equipment
 |  Printable Version
Red Hatter
 Friday, May 16 2014 @ 06:22 PM UTC (Read 3102 times)  
Forum Contender
Contender

What are your thoughts/experience on the different types of advanced equipment?

Weapons:
Atk buff (Stun Gun etc.)
Enemy debuff
Fixed damage
Soul-Sucker

Armor:
*LS-SPS-1 Combat Armour
Lightning Suit
Force Generator
Improbable Adaptive Armour (is it working?)
Lacy Lingerie

In my experience the Force Generator has been useless, as the riposte causes me to lose to much xp from fail-boating. I am currently running with the Lightning
Suit and Stun Gun, works well until I run into an enemy with more health than me. Plus I have to heal every fight.

btw. I get hit for 50% to 100% of my health every round, I don't have any extra health or high def, so is the Stun Gun causing it, or is it the high DK level?

Profile Email Website
dizzyizzy
 Saturday, May 17 2014 @ 06:13 PM UTC  
Forum Improbable Badass
Improbable Badass

There's only two advanced weapons that matter: the sun gun and the kittylauncher family of weapons.

Sun gun massively multiplies your attack, which stacks with drink buffs. Kill a few titans, save up a few hundred thousand req, buy a kittylauncher. Depending on your HP, you might need to move up to a high-tier kittylanucher - I personally need the dual-barrel one to do the needed amound of damage. Kittylaunchers always attack in the opening round, and if your HP is low enough, they'll do enough to instakill every monster. Poopsock your way to victory!

If you'll notice, there's no need for armor in any of this. Kittylaunchers and sun guns have limited ammo. Buy and sell frilly pink panties for a refill.

And by the way, there's no need for any of this in rank five or lower. Save your ciggies and just use katana+bodysuit.

The rest of the weapons don't matter.

Profile Email
Tamar
 Sunday, May 18 2014 @ 04:32 AM UTC  
Forum Contender
Contender

Well, because of my High Hp I can use the sun/plasma gun and force generator. Makes it easier to kill Titans as well.

Profile Email
Red Hatter
 Sunday, May 18 2014 @ 06:58 PM UTC  
Forum Contender
Contender

Quote by: dizzyizzy

Sun gun massively multiplies your attack, which stacks with drink buffs. Kill a few titans, save up a few hundred thousand req, buy a kittylauncher. Depending on your HP, you might need to move up to a high-tier kittylanucher - I personally need the dual-barrel one to do the needed amound of damage. Kittylaunchers always attack in the opening round, and if your HP is low enough, they'll do enough to instakill every monster. Poopsock your way to victory!

If you'll notice, there's no need for armor in any of this. Kittylaunchers and sun guns have limited ammo. Buy and sell frilly pink panties for a refill.

Unless you don't have the 20 DKs required to unlock the Kittylauncher. I'm trying out the Debris Thrower, it work kinda well, but it doesn't do enough damage to instakill the monsters. Basically you still need a Lightning suit.

Profile Email Website
Clueless
 Monday, May 19 2014 @ 11:26 AM UTC  
Forum Badass
Badass

Quote by: Red+Hatter

Unless you don't have the 20 DKs required to unlock the Kittylauncher. I'm trying out the Debris Thrower, it work kinda well, but it doesn't do enough damage to instakill the monsters. Basically you still need a Lightning suit.

If you only have the DT, it ought to serve you fairly well provided you have not increased your perm HP much.

I notice you're on a rank 7, and those can be done with a plasma gun and forcegen. It's not really easy, but it can be done. A DT and lightning suit or plasma gun and the suit will work well. The DT isn't very good for recovering HP with the vampire clan buff since autohit damage doesn't count for it. If you go with a lightning suit, you will want the mister noseybonk mask as it will increase enemy attack. And the harder they hit you the more they kill themselves. This can get a bit expensive in healing costs, though it isn't as bad on a R7. Medkits are cheaper to use than the medtent in later levels. I'd say don't bother with enemy attack debuffs.. I've never noticed them being useful enough to outweigh whatever else weapon you could have had. Or really useful at all for that matter. And the soul sucker and IAA are pretty much worthless in my opinion.

Profile Email
42-Central
 Tuesday, July 15 2014 @ 12:09 PM UTC  
Forum Newbie

Fixed damage.

All the way.

On using the DT: When I had just unlocked it on my 3rd Bastard or so, I figured out quickly that as long as I stayed low in level (below level 3 or something? I don't remember), I could just instakill everything and just slowly grind my way to Lv 15 experience, which was how I did them until I unlocked the cat launchers. That worked out pretty well.

Yoo fooken wot m8.

Profile Email
John Watson
 Saturday, August 30 2014 @ 08:29 AM UTC  
Forum Newbie

Quote by: dizzyizzy

There's only two advanced weapons that matter: the sun gun and the kittylauncher family of weapons.

And by the way, there's no need for any of this in rank five or lower. Save your ciggies and just use katana+bodysuit.

The rest of the weapons don't matter.

...oh man, I wish I had read this 15+ DKs ago. :/

I will always - *always* - believe in Sherlock Holmes. :still waiting for Season 3*: * by which I mean THE OTHER Season 3

Profile Email
Content generated in: 0.57 seconds
New Topic Post Reply