Enquirer Home Page | Twitter | Back to Improbable Island

Forum Index > Places > Places: Feedback and Development New Topic Post Reply
 Restart game account
 |  Printable Version
Amy750
 Sunday, December 21 2014 @ 02:33 AM UTC (Read 2436 times)  
Forum Newbie

I had made a mistake during Jill miniquest and now I want to re-do it. My account is called Samantha and she is level 2. Which is faster:
wait 90/180 days for deletion or killing Improbability drive and thus reseting account back to level 1? Or should I ask a mod to delete my account?

Profile Email
Count Sessine
 Sunday, December 21 2014 @ 06:19 AM UTC  
Forum Moderator

You don't need any such drastic measures! There is NO mistake you can make playing on the Island that requires you to start your character over again. Ever! If you think you've run into such a situation, ask for help.

You do get three chances at helping Jill. If you've run through all of those unsuccessfully, petition! A mod can do mod-magic for your character so that you get to try again.

Profile Email
Amy750
 Monday, December 22 2014 @ 01:43 PM UTC  
Forum Newbie

Quote by: Count+Sessine

You don't need any such drastic measures! There is NO mistake you can make playing on the Island that requires you to start your character over again. Ever! If you think you've run into such a situation, ask for help.

You do get three chances at helping Jill. If you've run through all of those unsuccessfully, petition! A mod can do mod-magic for your character so that you get to try again.

So how do I exactly could to re-trigger first Jill quest or get my character back to level 1?

Profile Email
Count Sessine
 Monday, December 22 2014 @ 04:36 PM UTC  
Forum Moderator

You don't need to go back to level 1. I've reset your Jill quest so you get to try again.

Tips: Make sure you're carrying grenades in your bandolier. You can get three free grenades every day in the Council Office. Use them if Jill is in trouble. Take it slowly and carefully!

Profile Email
GentBreak
 Wednesday, February 11 2015 @ 06:47 AM UTC  
Forum Newbie

Hi, I apologize but I'm in the same boat. I screwed up my first chance with Jill and I ask that you please reset her quest. My account is called Kline. I've been keeping a physical diary of my adventures in the game and feel really guilty that I let Jill get hurt. Please help.

Profile Email
Count Sessine
 Wednesday, February 11 2015 @ 02:35 PM UTC  
Forum Moderator

Quote by: GentBreak

Hi, I apologize but I'm in the same boat. I screwed up my first chance with Jill and I ask that you please reset her quest. My account is called Kline. I've been keeping a physical diary of my adventures in the game and feel really guilty that I let Jill get hurt. Please help.

You get three chances at helping Jill. You have two left! If you still can't keep her alive long enough to collect her stake I'll reset and let you try over again, but you're not stuck yet.

Profile Email
Content generated in: 0.22 seconds
New Topic Post Reply