Enquirer Home Page | Twitter | Back to Improbable Island

Forum Index > Off-Topic > Out-of-Game New Topic Post Reply
 Kuroko is doing commission stuff!
 |  Printable Version
Kuroko
 Tuesday, June 07 2016 @ 01:48 AM UTC (Read 783 times)  
Forum Newbie

I have fabric, and ideas, but they don't fit my persona or needs. So, if anyone wants to reserve one of these, great, if not they'll go up on the Etsy shop when they're complete.

1) Midnight blue hakama with white crescent moon applique. Fabric is lightweight poly/cotton blend. Unless otherwise reserved, size will be adult large-ish.

2) Tan hakama, and unless reserved otherwise reserved I'll be block-printing pawprints or something on it. Again, poly-cotton blend and large-ish.

3) Floor length pleated skirt, white/dark blue/light blue geometric patterns. Also poly-cotton blend. Elastic waist band, but medium-large again.

4) 3/4 sleeve tunic, keyhole neck, gored at sides and cavalier slit front. White poly-cotton, lightweight. Given a free hand, I'll wind up stenciling something onto it, not sure what. Maybe something big, complicated, multicolored. Oh! Yeah, I'll do the gurren laggan logo on the back and some kanji or lettering on the front, maybe "do the impossible"

You want it, let me know, I'll probably be working on them in the order listed for now.

Profile Email
Content generated in: 0.06 seconds
New Topic Post Reply