Enquirer Home Page | Twitter | Back to Improbable Island

Forum Index > Legacy Forums: Season One > Everything Else New Topic Post Reply
 Whatever happened to Budget Horse ?
 |  Printable Version
Lyzandra
 Tuesday, July 12 2016 @ 05:38 PM UTC (Read 1520 times)  
Forum Newbie

Hello !

I bought Budget Horse when I started the game some days ago, and I have kept him since then because I read somewhere that he would disappear and there would be some more story about him.

However, I just noticed that mine is gone ! (Well, replaced.) I must have missed the text... Cry

So, here is my appeal : If anyone reading this still has Budget Horse, could you please copy and send me the text when you get it ? Not knowing what happened is very distressing. Cry

Profile Email
Zoinks
 Tuesday, July 12 2016 @ 10:21 PM UTC  
Forum Badass
Badass

Alright, so, I'm not 100% sure what exactly you're asking for, but I'll try to explain some bits.
The Budget Horse is bought in Mike's Chop Shop in NewHome. The story bits can be found inside the Chop Shop and in the NewDay text.
After a few days it is, indeed, 'replaced' with another mount I won't mention for spoiler reasons.
The flavor text for the replacement event is, as I said, found on the NewDay screen. So, I will emphasize here, it's advantages to ALWAYS read NewDay text. It has a lot of useful information, as well as canon story regarding mounts.

The only way to get its text is either find someone who's recorded the story or buy a new Budget Horse. Which isn't that big a deal since it's only, IIRC, 2 cigs.

Hope that answered what you at least somewhat.

Profile Email
Lyzandra
 Thursday, July 14 2016 @ 01:16 PM UTC  
Forum Newbie

It is the flavour text of the replacement which I was looking for, since I managed to miss it.

I did not know I could buy another one, I'll try that the next time I am in NewHome. Thanks !

(By the way, if you can buy several copies of budget horse, does this mean that Mike keeps dozens of them somewhere ? I wonder where he gets them ^_^)

Edit: Crap, I just noticed I created the topic in the wrong place -_-

Profile Email
Hairy Mary
 Thursday, July 14 2016 @ 02:01 PM UTC  
Forum Improbable Badass
Improbable Badass

You can only have one mount at a time - but yes. You can buy another if you so wish. Best not to think too hard about where Mike might get them from, that way nightmares lie. Twisted Evil

Also, I wouldn't worry too much about posting in the wrong forum.

Profile Email
CavemanJoe
 Thursday, July 14 2016 @ 07:12 PM UTC  
Forum Admin
Admin

Escalating "Putting that shit on its own page" up the priorities list.

Profile Email Website
Content generated in: 0.24 seconds
New Topic Post Reply