Enquirer Home Page | Twitter | Back to Improbable Island

Forum Index > Season Two > Feature Requests, Ideas and Feedback New Topic Post Reply
 Killing with Kindness- A new Class for Cuthbert?
 |  Printable Version
McDerp
 Saturday, November 19 2016 @ 01:46 PM UTC (Read 1154 times)  
Forum Newbie

{[07m56s]│The Riotously Rowdy Recalcitrant Rabbit, Szara Kryik fites Babs with compliments.
[06m51s]│GlitterRex Bob Zarido says "fuck you szararararara you're such a buff awesome bunny that throws horses expertly into dinosaur mouths. curse you and your very nice black red and white name colorization, do you even know that's really pretty???"
[07m02s]│GlitterRex Bob Zarido says "you're a jerk with how nice and cool you are"
[06m25s]│Kat-morph?! McDerp applauds Bob and wonders why Cuthburt doesn't have a complements course.
[06m34s]│GlitterRex Bob Zarido says "also i hate you with love

"Life is too short for regret, let's leave it a little better then we found it."

Profile Email
McDerp
 Saturday, November 19 2016 @ 01:48 PM UTC  
Forum Newbie

Theres my idea for the day.
I know I hardly have any but I throw this up there for another game mechanic idea.
Edit: Bob notes that him and Szara were just joking around.

"Life is too short for regret, let's leave it a little better then we found it."

Profile Email
Trowa
 Wednesday, November 23 2016 @ 04:48 PM UTC  
Forum Improbable Badass
Improbable Badass

Random tangent: If this could boost/buff odds of running from a fight, that would be awesome and allow for the creation of a Pacifist path.
Imagine:

• "Defend" added to the Attack options
  • Plain Plaintives, Baffling Blessings, and Elegant Encomiums to confuse and stall a monster from attacking you
  • Same exp gains but no Req reward because you're not as entertaining as the noob in panties flailing a sock full of marbles at a pile of trash, or maybe even more exp to balance out your empty pockets and lack of equipment thereof
  • Failboat gets an option to work as a camera req hopper loader for minimum (Favour) wage or some other non-combative option (or not! Watcher could just as easily say FU! Razz)

Something something unintelligible gibberish something.

Profile Email
Matthew
 Saturday, November 26 2016 @ 05:48 PM UTC  
Forum Improbable Badass
Improbable Badass

I always thought Harmless Insults would be funny.

"HEY, JERKWAD, YOUR HAIRCUT IS ADEQUATE"
"YOUR SHIRT IS MADE OUT OF A MEDIOCRE MATERIAL"
"I ALWAYS THOUGHT YOUR PUBLIC SPEAKING COULD USE SOME IMPROVEMENT, BUT WITH HARD WORK AND PERSEVERANCE I'M SURE YOU'LL GET THERE"

Profile Email
Content generated in: 0.05 seconds
New Topic Post Reply