Enquirer Home Page | Twitter | Back to Improbable Island

Forum Index > Season Two > Development New Topic Post Reply
 Where are all the titans?
 |  Printable Version
Red Hatter
 Saturday, April 01 2017 @ 10:04 PM UTC (Read 753 times)  
Forum Contender
Contender

I do a little bit of titan hunting now and then, and I've never had a problem finding one to fight, but I've done a circuit of the island the last 5 new days and no luck. Shouldn't at least one have spawned by now.... is this just really bad luck?

Profile Email Website
Kes
 Monday, April 03 2017 @ 12:12 AM UTC  
Forum Contender
Contender

I've been noticing this too! It should be noted that things look a bit more normal now - I just had a quick scout (and, um, gargleblast rampage) and encountered five or six scattered around the map. Been assuming, honestly, that it's just a matter of a natural lull and other titan-fighters getting to them first. (Myself admittedly included - been saving up for an elephant gun.)

Profile Email
Kratargon
 Friday, April 14 2017 @ 04:42 PM UTC  
Forum Newbie

My understanding is that killing Titans quickly will cause them to spawn faster, with the base spawn time of 8 hours. I don't know if this still is/ever was accurate, but if it is, killing the few Titans that do spawn should cause them to start to generate a little faster, and from experience around 3 days of finding and killing every Titan that spawns quickly seems to make Titan reproduction pick up to a manageable extent. If Titans are going inward much without being killed, they actually slow the reproduction of Titans, so killing them at the edges is the best idea if you want them to spawn faster.

Profile Email
Content generated in: 0.03 seconds
New Topic Post Reply