Enquirer Home Page | Twitter | Back to Improbable Island

Forum Index > Legacy Forums: Season One > Everything Else New Topic Post Reply
 REQ!
 |  Printable Version
Anonymous: Fanatic
 Wednesday, April 15 2009 @ 10:20 AM UTC (Read 1291 times)  

Alright im on my first run of the game and after finding a few ciggies i put them up for sale for a high price and they were sold. Eventually i had enough money to buy the best stuff (from shielas shiny place) and now i have no use for the other like 100000 req. Is there any other shops in the game or any other uses for the req? Other than hats and stuff of course. By the way, im level 8

EvilEllie
 Wednesday, April 15 2009 @ 01:10 PM UTC  
Forum Contestant
Contestant

Have you been to the pub? There's a rather fun way to blow some req if you talk to Dan. Twisted Evil

Profile Email
SicPuess
 Wednesday, April 15 2009 @ 03:02 PM UTC  
Forum Improbable Badass
Improbable Badass

What most usually do is buy cigs (extra grenades are good as well, and often cheap), and many spend a part of all the excess req with gifts. There are also the possibilities of the Monex Box in AceHigh, if you're feeling lucky, and blowing it on politics.

Profile Email
CavemanJoe
 Wednesday, April 15 2009 @ 06:09 PM UTC  
Forum Admin
Admin

I'll be the first to throw my hands in the air and cry "Req inflation is a HUGE problem in Season One!" It doesn't help that many newbies get top-level weaponry and armour at level five, making the game akin to playing Pac-Man with only one ghost. With a limp.

I'm making some pretty major changes to S2 that should make the gathering of Req more satisfying, and the game in general more challenging.

Profile Email Website
Content generated in: 0.14 seconds
New Topic Post Reply