Enquirer Home Page | Twitter | Back to Improbable Island

Forum Index > Legacy Forums: Season One > Ideas, Suggestions, Requests and Wishlists New Topic Post Reply
 Hi.
 |  Printable Version
Dutchdoor
 Saturday, May 03 2008 @ 05:03 PM UTC (Read 1193 times)  
Forum Contestant
Contestant

Howdy all. Just noticed there weren't any threads going, and I'm bored, so I'm posting a greeting to folks. Also, I'd like it to be known (even though I didn't send a distraction claiming my innocence), that I did not cheat on the glory contest. My 144,000,000 was legit. I'm simply not smart enough to cheat (or THAT bored, maybe, to figure out loopholes). Or maybe I'm just a basically good person. Naw, I've killed too many newbies to be able to say that anymore. Though I HAVE sworn off killing newbies for the time being. I'm trying to turn over a new leaf, to be a productive member of the Island society. At least until I feel like my stranglehold on 2nd place in the PvP rankings is being threatened. It is, after all, the only ranking that I have a hope in hell of staying in the top five in, and everybody needs a dream (my simple dream is to be ranked in ANYTHING high enough to not have to squint at the rankings for five minutes to find my name).

Thank you, and good day.

Profile Email
Jerkymaster
 Sunday, May 04 2008 @ 12:04 AM UTC  
Forum Newbie

Hi, Dutchdoor. The reason I'm replying is to congratulate you on your non-cheatingness. It is definitely not to rub it in your face that I'm 1st place. That would just be mean. Twisted Evil

P.S. As my best glory score shows, I didn't cheat either. Maybe this means the PvPers really are the good guys. Eek!

"Human beings can always be relied upon to assert, with vigor, their god-given right to be stupid"

Profile Email
Content generated in: 0.10 seconds
New Topic Post Reply