Enquirer Home Page | Twitter | Back to Improbable Island

Forum Index > Season Two > Feature Requests, Ideas and Feedback New Topic Post Reply
 Drop Item command
 |  Printable Version
Anonymous: Schitzree
 Tuesday, July 14 2009 @ 02:12 AM UTC (Read 1115 times)  

Just wanted to suggest that as the Discard This Item and Use Item commands are right next to each other you might want to have a verification that we really want to drop an item.

Schitzree the Technomancer

Merlin
 Tuesday, July 14 2009 @ 02:35 AM UTC  
Forum Badass
Badass

...or even just move the "discard Item" underneath the item description?

I've lost several medpacks so far by misclicking...

Profile Email
Anonymous: The Blue
 Tuesday, July 14 2009 @ 05:51 PM UTC  

Lost a ration pack that way. I had to go back to Joe's and eat Bangers & Mash to build up stamina. Talk about adding insult to injury. Mr. Green

Bernard
 Tuesday, July 14 2009 @ 09:21 PM UTC  
Forum Improbable Badass
Improbable Badass

Quote by: The Blue

Lost a ration pack that way. I had to go back to Joe's and eat Bangers & Mash to build up stamina. Talk about adding insult to injury. Mr. Green

I keep losing teleporters like that... Now, I know I have certain... issues, but dropping 2.5kilo items is not one of them!

Profile Email
Yrk
 Tuesday, July 14 2009 @ 10:22 PM UTC  
Forum Badass
Badass

Quote by: Merlin

...or even just move the "discard Item" underneath the item description?

i second that, i also add a request for a way to drop the entire stack. Dropping 75 pieces of crap meat cause you wanna fill up the backpack with something else is kinda troublesome as of now.

Profile Email
Anonymous: The Blue
 Wednesday, July 15 2009 @ 05:44 PM UTC  

Quote by: Yrk

i second that, i also add a request for a way to drop the entire stack. Dropping 75 pieces of crap meat cause you wanna fill up the backpack with something else is kinda troublesome as of now.

Just eat it all. Then again... Mr. Green

Yrk
 Wednesday, July 15 2009 @ 08:03 PM UTC  
Forum Badass
Badass

Quote by: The Blue

Quote by: Yrk

Just eat it all. Then again... Mr. Green

cant since most says im totally stuffed on steak.
It just struck me that it would be cool if you could cook the meat and save it for later, its both a way to clear inventory and practise cooking while full.

Profile Email
Rosin
 Wednesday, July 15 2009 @ 11:37 PM UTC  
Forum Improbable Badass
Improbable Badass

Well, cooking the meat and saving it for later wouldn't save you any room at all. Instead of having raw crap meat taking up all your space, you'd have cooked crap meat. I think they still weigh the same.

As for your 75 pieces of crap meat, I hear Midgets are quite fond of the stuff and pay decently. (I mean, come on, a single bite of crap meat for 5req would be way above what I'd pay)

A magpie's work is never done.

Profile Email
Yrk
 Thursday, July 16 2009 @ 03:23 PM UTC  
Forum Badass
Badass

either its changed or my mind is playing tricks on me, cause last time the midgets only bought my crap for 2 req a piece. But the main reason for me not selling it would be that squat hole is too far away, and that im too weak to survive such a long trip.. especially at the end of the day.

extention of my thoughts about saving cooked meat:
In addition to letting one cook even while stuffed, it would make it faster too drop it all, since that way you could drop 20 pieces at once.
Cooked meat should be able to last one night, but with decreased quality.
Possibly there could be a way to sell already cooked meat to eBoy, for less req than you could get from selling raw meat. This way it would also be possible for people to live only on meat from the jungle.. which would be good for the.. environment.. or something..

Profile Email
Content generated in: 0.24 seconds
New Topic Post Reply