Enquirer Home Page | Twitter | Back to Improbable Island

Forum Index > Season Two > Feature Requests, Ideas and Feedback New Topic Post Reply
 eheh
 |  Printable Version
Anonymous: ENADA
 Wednesday, July 22 2009 @ 07:55 PM UTC (Read 752 times)  

okay, so far rations bars help alot, but the cleaning and cooking skill is pretty useless (20 meat for 6 stamina points?) and after glancing around my screen a bit I noticed some things are missing. What happened to friends list and pvp?
( I also managed to get MUCH better weapon and armor by begging like a noob so that might be when the game seems easier now then when I first posted

( and btw I hates the captcha... I hates it so bad!)

Zolotisty
 Wednesday, July 22 2009 @ 09:24 PM UTC  
Forum Moderator

Wink Glancing through some of the extant threads might've answered these questions, but: Friendslists are coming back eventually, they're currently on hold while other, more important things are implemented. Possibly they are heavy on DB queries, I don't recall. Anyway, those are in hiatus.

PVP is being replaced for the most part with the Scrapbot module, which will be implemented sometime in the relatively near future.

BARK BARK BARK.

Profile Email
James Bond
 Thursday, July 23 2009 @ 10:03 PM UTC  
Forum Badass
Badass

Also, on note of pvp-ing, I seem to recall being shouted at that it was to be replaced with a more "duel-like" scenario, with both players consenting to it.

Profile Email
Content generated in: 0.12 seconds
New Topic Post Reply