Enquirer Home Page | Twitter | Back to Improbable Island

Forum Index > Season Two > Feature Requests, Ideas and Feedback New Topic Post Reply
 Trading
 |  Printable Version
Anonymous: ohgarfish
 Tuesday, August 04 2009 @ 07:21 AM UTC (Read 1509 times)  

Gave the trading between cities a try and made some req. Got the eboy data in the communications tent.

Logistics were somewhat tricky. Was in Pleasantville but not really anything low there. Saw that nicotine gum, one-shots and improbability bombs hadn't any place to buy low enough to make money. Ended up taking a one-shot to Improbable Central and buying energy drinks and taking a one-shot to Ace High to sell. Spent most of the price gain on the one-shots but still got over 1000 req. Ending prices were 505 to buy in Imp Cent and 585 to sell in Ace High. Did have enough money so I could have done one more.

Saw there was another trade buying grenades in Improbable Central to take to Kittania. Think it would have averaged over 20 per grenade.

CavemanJoe
 Tuesday, August 04 2009 @ 10:29 AM UTC  
Forum Admin
Admin

You know, I can see One-Shot Teleporters becoming quite sought-after out of all this.

Profile Email Website
Hairy Mary
 Tuesday, August 04 2009 @ 11:22 AM UTC  
Forum Improbable Badass
Improbable Badass

They can be used as a replacement for the travel agency, amongst other things.

Profile Email
SicPuess
 Tuesday, August 04 2009 @ 11:28 AM UTC  
Forum Improbable Badass
Improbable Badass

A reason more for playing Kittymorph (Fighting while travelling is cheaper than fighting in the Outpost Jungles? AND Trading?).

Profile Email
Anonymous: Bee Bee
 Tuesday, August 04 2009 @ 11:44 AM UTC  

A reason more for playing Kittymorph (Fighting while travelling is cheaper than fighting in the Outpost Jungles? AND Trading?).

Fighting while travelling is cheaper for a Kittymorph, but it is still more expensive overall than some of the other races like Midgets. Also, due to the Kittymorphs penalty to defense, they are more likely to be hurt while travelling requiring purchase of medpacks (and having a backpack big enough to hold them.) Don't get me wrong Kittymorphs can be made to work, but you need to be aware of their issues.

Anonymous: ohgarfish
 Tuesday, August 04 2009 @ 04:17 PM UTC  

Quote by: Bee Bee

[
...Also, due to the Kittymorphs penalty to defense, they are more likely to be hurt while travelling requiring purchase of medpacks (and having a backpack big enough to hold them.) ...

Don't forget about

Kittimorph Bonus: Nude Fighting

I have found it quite effective. Now granted, I do most of my traveling at lower levels, But most of the time, I have enough money to go city to city by one shot at higher levels. Use few medpacks.

Other caveats: have a level 2 zombie donkey, use repellant, and have put most of the DK bonuses in defense.

Quote by: CavemanJoe

You know, I can see One-Shot Teleporters becoming quite sought-after out of all this.

We were on our way before trading. Two one-shots were taking about two-thirds of the non-final quest leg bonuses.

Content generated in: 0.16 seconds
New Topic Post Reply