Enquirer Home Page | Twitter | Back to Improbable Island

Forum Index > Season Two > Feature Requests, Ideas and Feedback New Topic Post Reply
 Preferences accessible from Failboat
 |  Printable Version
Beeker
 Tuesday, August 11 2009 @ 05:48 AM UTC (Read 1003 times)  
Forum Badass
Badass

A suggestion, I'm not horribly attached to this idea but I think it would be nice:

When on the Failboat it's currently not possible to access the Preferences screen.

I think this would be a reasonable thing to put on the Failboat. Just so you could fuss with your bio or whatever if you were on the Failboat and nobody was there to talk to yet.

Maybe Hall of Fame, too, so you could see how great all those other people are compared to you, the miserable Faily who's doing it wro-ong!

Profile Email
CavemanJoe
 Tuesday, August 11 2009 @ 02:39 PM UTC  
Forum Admin
Admin

This is a good idea - it's a bit more complex than it sounds at first, mind. Y'see, you can get into the Preferences page, but the nav to take you back out is hardcoded to go to village.php, and likewise with the HOF. So, it'll take some core modifications - but yes, I think this would be a good thing to do, and I'll add it to the list.

Profile Email Website
Duskrunner
 Wednesday, August 12 2009 @ 03:29 PM UTC  
Forum Contestant
Contestant

Just to point this out.... if you head to the "News" from the failboat, you can access your preferences from that page.

`Twas brillig, and the slithy toves, Did gyre and gimble in the wabe: All mimsy were the borogoves, And the mome raths outgrabe.

Profile Email
Blackbird
 Friday, August 14 2009 @ 02:18 AM UTC  
Forum Newbie

Well, yes, but it would be nice to see if it is actually possible to make it accessible from everywhere.

The Hall o' Fame thing I support as well. The suicidal people can check up on it as well!

Profile Email
Content generated in: 0.19 seconds
New Topic Post Reply