Enquirer Home Page | Twitter | Back to Improbable Island

Forum Index > Season Two > Feature Requests, Ideas and Feedback New Topic Post Reply
 Daily News
 |  Printable Version
Fergus
 Saturday, October 10 2009 @ 09:24 PM UTC (Read 751 times)  
Forum Badass
Badass

So, with the effort to cut down on the server's load, I was thinking a little about things that never are utilized. Right as I logged in, I saw it: the Daily News page.
No one ever reads the MoTD there because they have the flashing link to it on the top of the page when they start a new day, and that is damn near impossible to ignore since it won't stop until you click it.
Then, there's the 'news': only one hour after new day it has 58 pages. If anyone ever goes back even more than 3 pages I would be so surprised I'd eat my computer. It sounds to me like waste to have so many pages.
Also, the page has links to the 'about this game' page which has other links to things with outdated information (mentioning jungle fights, PvP, etc).

Basically, I think it could use some cleaning up, but all that seems to be really necessary is a page limit for the news and maybe updating or just removing the 'about this game' section.

Profile Email
Content generated in: 0.09 seconds
New Topic Post Reply