Enquirer Home Page | Twitter | Back to Improbable Island

Forum Index > Season Two > Feature Requests, Ideas and Feedback New Topic Post Reply
 Pheromones idea.
 |  Printable Version
Symar
 Wednesday, October 21 2009 @ 08:37 PM UTC (Read 735 times)  
Forum Improbable Badass
Improbable Badass

So, I was thinking the other day, how I'd love to see the Pheromones implant back in the game.
for those of you who are new, it provided variable defense buffs similar to kittymorph nudity (which back in S1 they were both turn-limited things), and culmunated with sumoning a ravaging army of squirrels for one round (think Standstill from the Spatial Awareness, but with the number of atacks based on your charm).

So anyways, I was pondering how it could be implemented (and figured the reason it's not in is 'cause CMJ doesn't have a good idea for it yet), and came up with the following possibility.

So it has X charge per day. It'll recharge everyday. Probably a fairly high number, or perhaps based on level (20*level?). Every round it's active, it'll provide a naked-kittymorph/zap-grenade/monster-repellant/zombie-donkey buff. (It needs to stack with all or most of the above though.) However, you'll also have as an option, to instantly blow all your remaining charge for the day to summon the fuzzy woodland army. If we go with the 20*level charge points, we'd probably charge like 5 points per squirrel-attack, so you'd get 4 a level 1 (assuming full charge spent), for the 1-10ish damage they do, and at full charge at level 15 you'd get 60 squirrels, dealing between 60 and 600 damage.
Hrmm... okay, maybe that's too many squirrels. But anyways, just some thoughts.

Profile Email
Jon Bishop
 Wednesday, October 21 2009 @ 09:02 PM UTC  
Forum Improbable Badass
Improbable Badass

Huh, seems like a pretty good idea to me. It'd be nice to have a implant that has a similar effect as the repellent or zombie donkey.

Profile Email
Content generated in: 0.12 seconds
New Topic Post Reply