Subject: commentry request

Posted on: June 08 2010 @ 07:26 PM
By: Cousjava

Content:

I know that various people record all commentry. I would also like a copy. Could someone send a copy of it to me, if I gave them my e-mail address?

Replies:

Re: commentry request

Posted on: June 08 2010 @ 08:46 PM
By: Kash

Content:

Sorry, I have the rest of the internet stored on my hard drive, but never thought to copy anything else... Could I hold you over with the full archives of /b/?

I also have a handwritten copy of the Encyclopedia Brittanica, if you'd like that too. I'd have to snail mail it to you though.

Posted on: June 08 2010 @ 08:59 PM
By: CavemanJoe

Content:

Cousjava, you've seen the HTML Commentary Export function, right?

(we may be able to hold a bit more commentary without performance issues now, too...)

Posted on: June 08 2010 @ 09:05 PM
By: Cousjava

Content:

I have. But I knew (thought, at least) that other people were regualy exporting it so they had a copy of everything that happens. I'd hoped that someone who already fully exports commentry could send a copy to me. I'm not on regually enough to be able to do it myself, or rather, not on at the same time on a regualar basis, meaning I'd either miss some or have some twice. If no-one else is, then I will do myself then. Perhaps I'm just too lazy.

Posted on: June 08 2010 @ 09:56 PM
By: Reverb

Content:

Wait.. you want a FULL copy of the island? Every outpost, chatspace on the map, and dwelling?

Sweet bajeebus..

Posted on: June 09 2010 @ 01:09 AM
By: Rosin

Content:

You'd be reading the island for a decade, mate. And that's just what's happened since the beginning of Season One, the Pilot would be like a prologue novel we'd sell ten years later to reap up more profit from the series.

(I wholly think that Dan could write novels about this place if he wanted to, he's created that much stuff for it.)

The Improbable Island Enquirer - Forum
http://enquirer.improbableisland.com/forum/viewtopic.php?showtopic=15054