Subject: Dwellings Story

Posted on: August 26 2010 @ 09:17 PM
By: Harris

Content:

Is there any forthcoming story that this could be tied into?

I think that'd not only smooth over some of the frustration, but be pretty keen from a continuity standpoint.

That said, I know Mods and CMJ and Emily have their hands FULL at any given time, so no hard feelings if not, of course.

CMJ EDIT: By all means sort out a story (perhaps in another thread), but I'm locking this thread since the name's the same as the official Cataclysm thread, and that could get confusing for folks trying to keep it all straight.

Replies:

Re: The Dwellings Cataclysm

Posted on: August 26 2010 @ 09:19 PM
By: K.K.+Victoria

Content:

I would rather there not be. There doesn't need to be continuity, it was a glitch.

Posted on: August 26 2010 @ 09:38 PM

Content:

I agree, there's really no *need*- wasn't sure it might be feasible and enjoyed is all I'm thinking.

Posted on: August 26 2010 @ 09:42 PM
By: g_rock

Content:

A titan, one with a vry specific phobia of Groucho glasses, got close enough to peek into the window of one of the Hunter's Lodges. Terrified and angry, the monster tore across the island faster than any titan ever has or likely ever will again, demolishing everything it stepped on, until it finally tripped over Tyr's tanned, muscular form while he was napping, fell, and broke it's neck.

Tyr was qouted as saying "Wha-? Did you guys hear something?" before shrugging, rolling over, and going back to sleep.

Posted on: August 26 2010 @ 09:48 PM

Content:

LOve it. ^^

I'm thinking this way from am almost exclusively tabletop RP background, mind- where characters simply disapperaing when players move was always awkward at best, as opposed them leaving for some plausible story reason, or the age-old "well, you okayed that item in the *first* session, and I've had it ever since" problem being explained in a story keeps the adventure as well as gameplay flowing quite nicely (even though said folks really could justly be told to suck it up and 'You can't have that').

The Improbable Island Enquirer - Forum
http://enquirer.improbableisland.com/forum/viewtopic.php?showtopic=17102