Subject: Robots and Energy Drinks?

Posted on: September 22 2010 @ 05:23 AM
By: tehdave

Content:

Sooo...new IItems system comes up, and suddenly I can't use my (incredibly expensive) energy drinks anymore as a robot. Is this intended functionality? If so...robots are now the weakest race in the game, stamina-wise. I worked it out a little, but basically, if robots can't use energy drinks, then they can potentially do the absolute least amount of stuff in a gameday (as opposed to expensively being able to do the most building in a single gameday, like before)

Replies:

Re: Robots and Energy Drinks?

Posted on: September 22 2010 @ 06:40 AM
By: Derander

Content:

Haven't been paying attention lately, but I can't cook anymore as a Robot either.

Is that related to the Energy Drink situation?

Posted on: September 22 2010 @ 01:26 PM
By: Count+Sessine

Content:

Apparently this is how it was supposed to be all along, and CMJ did not know that it wasn't. Neutral Meanwhile, all of his players have known, all along, that robots did have a few ways to get stamina boosts -- and we all of us used them... assuming that how it was, was how it was supposed to be!

I am keeping my fingers crossed, hoping that the planned "pub" in CC404 will include a robot charging station amongst its many (presumably robot-oriented) facilities. Oh! and the ability to pick up some energy-to-go in the form of compact portable power-packs would also be a very welcome addition.

In other words... let's not assume, any more, that how it is is how it's supposed to be and how it will always continue to be. Yes, things just got quite a bit worse for robots, but soon they may get a lot better, and the end state may be much more fun to play than... how it was.

Posted on: September 23 2010 @ 12:20 AM
By: Onigiri

Content:

I'm sure that How it will be will be very interesting. I never liked How it was. Unless this is a Islandized version of the Christmas Carol...

In that case I'm not a big fan of How it will be...he doesn't talk much. Just throws you in holes and points at things. Not a very nice fellow at all.

Posted on: September 23 2010 @ 01:48 AM
By: Hairy+Mary

Content:

No no no!

This is the Islandized version of the Christmas Carol.

Posted on: September 23 2010 @ 02:18 AM
By: tehdave

Content:

Quote by: Onigiri

I'm sure that How it will be will be very interesting. I never liked How it was. Unless this is a Islandized version of the Christmas Carol...

In that case I'm not a big fan of How it will be...he doesn't talk much. Just throws you in holes and points at things. Not a very nice fellow at all.

Yeah...in the IIslandised version of the Christmas Carol, How It Will Be is played by KK Victoria. And he stuck a shotgun in Ebenezer's mouth.

Talk about not nice!

Posted on: September 24 2010 @ 05:17 AM
By: Onigiri

Content:

Quote by: Hairy+Mary

No no no!

This is the Islandized version of the Christmas Carol.

-Pours over it- Ah fantastic!

Posted on: September 24 2010 @ 02:43 PM
By: Kash

Content:

Quote by: Onigiri

-Pours over it-

Pores*

Posted on: September 24 2010 @ 03:44 PM
By: Bakemaster

Content:

And how do you know he wasn't pouring vodka on it in preparation for some flagrant flame?

The Improbable Island Enquirer - Forum
http://enquirer.improbableisland.com/forum/viewtopic.php?showtopic=17865