Subject: My stones!

Posted on: September 10 2011 @ 02:20 PM
By: Awesome+Fred

Content:

So, I ran a Stone Delivery services. And I had more than 7000+ stones stored in my shed.

And now I don't have that much in my building inventory. By any number close to it.

Is there a way to get it back? One of my past customers is already asking me for some because the change got rid of the 200 I gave him.

I'm sorry if I seem very dense right now, I haven't been following the game very closely for the past couple weeks, so I'm just kinda like, "Wait, do I start from scratch again to build my stock?"

Replies:

Re: My stones!

Posted on: September 10 2011 @ 02:27 PM
By: Omega

Content:

There's this item that recovers whatever was in your dwelling to your inventory, go over your shed, and use it!

Posted on: September 10 2011 @ 02:28 PM

Content:

That was fast! Thank you, Omega Big Grin

It's hard wrapping my head around all the new stuff for now, I knew I should have followed the Places development. Wink

Posted on: September 10 2011 @ 02:35 PM

Content:

You're welcome! But I wonder, does it take the number of stones directly from the legacy server, or does it have a recorded one? Because I can see several exploits in the first way...

Don't worry about that! You'll get it in no time! Ask in Global Banter if you have any other questions about it.Or just chat! It's a damned wasteland when only one person is around!

Posted on: September 10 2011 @ 02:59 PM
By: Zolotisty

Content:

It's a recorded number, you silly. The servers aren't talking to each other.

Posted on: September 10 2011 @ 03:29 PM

Content:

Oh good. Thank you.

Posted on: September 11 2011 @ 04:08 PM
By: Buddleia

Content:

I only had one for one of my two places, but I thought I had had some materials in both...

Posted on: September 12 2011 @ 10:26 AM
By: Sonny

Content:

Quote by: Buddleia

I only had one for one of my two places, but I thought I had had some materials in both...

I could be wrong, but I think I got mine after visiting my places. Have you been to both yet?

Posted on: September 13 2011 @ 01:22 PM

Content:

I had both of mine in my inventory without ever having to visit one of my dwellings. I still haven't revisited it.

Posted on: September 21 2011 @ 06:51 AM
By: Alex+MacMillan

Content:

You only get one - it should (from my understanding) return the stock to the dwelling (or dwellings) it goes to, with that one click. So both dwellings should get their things.

Posted on: September 21 2011 @ 07:46 AM
By: dizzyizzy

Content:

Quote by: Alex+MacMillan

You only get one - it should (from my understanding) return the stock to the dwelling (or dwellings) it goes to, with that one click. So both dwellings should get their things.

Sorry to call you out like this, but, unless it's changed since I used mine, everything you just said is completely wrong. You get one item per dwelling (that had stuff), and when used, it puts the stuff into your inventory, not the dwelling's.

The Improbable Island Enquirer - Forum
http://enquirer.improbableisland.com/forum/viewtopic.php?showtopic=25192