Subject: Missed Corporal Punishment quests?

Posted on: April 25 2014 @ 06:48 AM
By: Red+Hatter

Content:

I recently start a new character, (lets have a moment of silence for my wonderful joker that got delete by my carelessness.... Cry ) I got the distraction signifying the start of the Corporal Punishment quest line but didn't feel like doing it at the time so I put it off ... for a long time. About 5 new days latter I go to basic training, and nothing happens! There's nothing in my notebook and visiting both basic training and the museum have no affect. Confused Did I mess something up by waiting so long? If so how do I fix it?

Replies:

Re: Missed Corporal Punishment quests?

Posted on: April 25 2014 @ 12:22 PM
By: Docenspiel

Content:

Gotta do the Museum fetch quest first.

Posted on: April 25 2014 @ 02:37 PM
By: Red+Hatter

Content:

Really? The distraction makes it seem like going to basic training should kick it off.

"Good MORNING young RECRUIT! Please come and SEE me IMMEDIATELY!!! I have something of a PERSONAL MATTER that I THINK you would be able to HELP me with!!!! I look forward to having A NICE FRIENDLY BLOODY CHAT at my BASIC TRAINING COMPOUND in NEWHOME!!!!

Yours MOST SINCERELY,

CORPORAL PUNISHMENT!!!!!!!!!!"

Posted on: April 25 2014 @ 05:19 PM
By: Trowa

Content:

Right, but it will involve Mister Stern at some point, so you need to have met him first. Dunno if you need to actually finish the fetch quest as DoC suggests, but probably!

The Improbable Island Enquirer - Forum
http://enquirer.improbableisland.com/forum/viewtopic.php?showtopic=32006