Subject: Restart game account

Posted on: December 21 2014 @ 02:33 AM
By: Amy750

Content:

I had made a mistake during Jill miniquest and now I want to re-do it. My account is called Samantha and she is level 2. Which is faster:
wait 90/180 days for deletion or killing Improbability drive and thus reseting account back to level 1? Or should I ask a mod to delete my account?

Replies:

Re: Restart game account

Posted on: February 11 2015 @ 06:47 AM
By: GentBreak

Content:

Hi, I apologize but I'm in the same boat. I screwed up my first chance with Jill and I ask that you please reset her quest. My account is called Kline. I've been keeping a physical diary of my adventures in the game and feel really guilty that I let Jill get hurt. Please help.

Posted on: February 11 2015 @ 02:35 PM
By: Count+Sessine

Content:

Quote by: GentBreak

Hi, I apologize but I'm in the same boat. I screwed up my first chance with Jill and I ask that you please reset her quest. My account is called Kline. I've been keeping a physical diary of my adventures in the game and feel really guilty that I let Jill get hurt. Please help.

You get three chances at helping Jill. You have two left! If you still can't keep her alive long enough to collect her stake I'll reset and let you try over again, but you're not stuck yet.

Posted on: December 22 2014 @ 04:36 PM

Content:

You don't need to go back to level 1. I've reset your Jill quest so you get to try again.

Tips: Make sure you're carrying grenades in your bandolier. You can get three free grenades every day in the Council Office. Use them if Jill is in trouble. Take it slowly and carefully!

Posted on: December 22 2014 @ 01:43 PM
By: Amy750

Content:

Quote by: Count+Sessine

You don't need any such drastic measures! There is NO mistake you can make playing on the Island that requires you to start your character over again. Ever! If you think you've run into such a situation, ask for help.

You do get three chances at helping Jill. If you've run through all of those unsuccessfully, petition! A mod can do mod-magic for your character so that you get to try again.

So how do I exactly could to re-trigger first Jill quest or get my character back to level 1?

Posted on: December 21 2014 @ 06:19 AM

Content:

You don't need any such drastic measures! There is NO mistake you can make playing on the Island that requires you to start your character over again. Ever! If you think you've run into such a situation, ask for help.

You do get three chances at helping Jill. If you've run through all of those unsuccessfully, petition! A mod can do mod-magic for your character so that you get to try again.

The Improbable Island Enquirer - Forum
http://enquirer.improbableisland.com/forum/viewtopic.php?showtopic=32806