Subject: Improbable Island Collector's Set

Posted on: December 11 2015 @ 06:43 AM
By: Kolojang

Content:

So, I got my Collector's Set through the mail! I said I'd post a few pictures of the unboxing, so here it is!

The box, still in its wrapping.

The back of the box.

Gnome and Yankee Bacon Suit from the side of the box.

What you get when you open the box! Note that the decks are not in order and are mixed together!

Train Cards deck. Five suits of 10 cards each, along with two Train Pass, a Joker card, and a map of the train tracks. Forgot to show the back of the cards for this one!

Entropy Enhancer. Four suites of 13 cards, two Jokers. All the cards feature an Island item written on them. Fancy Island map on the back.

Mighty Magpie! Five suites of 14 cards each! Two "Joker" cards in the form of the Dancer and Stranger. Features awesome arts and text.

I am not a professional photographer, as anyone can see, but I hope this gives a few of you the want to get this! The cards are good quality too. I recommend it to everyone!

Replies:

Re: Improbable Island Collector's Set

Posted on: December 20 2015 @ 03:54 AM
By: Death+V

Content:

Ohh. Looks nice.

Posted on: December 20 2015 @ 07:13 AM
By: quinn

Content:

I very much love the set I got! Totally geeked out while looking at the Trains deck because nostalgia right there... Smile

Posted on: December 20 2015 @ 09:02 AM
By: JonT

Content:

I know this is really dorky but could you post a picture of the Improbability bomb? I really want to see how that turned out! Big Grin

Posted on: December 20 2015 @ 04:36 PM
By: Lain

Content:

That looks fantastic!

The Improbable Island Enquirer - Forum
http://enquirer.improbableisland.com/forum/viewtopic.php?showtopic=33658