Subject: Town-specific Dojo Masters

Posted on: October 01 2009 @ 03:28 AM
By: Aeridus

Content:

It would be great if every city had context-specific master names / fighting styles. Then it would make sense that you could only enter the Dojo in your own home town.

"The final battle of wills is before you. Frodo stares soullessly into your eyes as you ready your weapon."

Replies:

Re: Town-specific Dojo Masters

Posted on: October 01 2009 @ 03:32 AM
By: Giuseppe+Lorenzo

Content:

You have encountered Frodo, which lunges at you with Hairy Feet/Ring of Power!

Posted on: October 01 2009 @ 11:09 AM
By: Reverb

Content:

"You are fighting your Master, R2-D2, which lunges at you with incomprehensible beeping and buzzing!"

Of course, the Ace High final master would have to be:

"You engage the Queen of Hearts; whom lunges at you with cries of "Off with your head!" "

Posted on: October 01 2009 @ 12:26 PM
By: Zekiel

Content:

More like "*huff* *puff* *inhale* *pause* OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOFF WITH HER HEAD! *pant*", but that'd be totally cool. Cool

I reckon a white bunny monster which lunges at you with Holy Handgrenades would be a good master for Kittania (What, with the fur and all... They even have a church/chapel/holy house to steal the 'nades from!).

Also, I really like the idea of customizing the different settlements' dojos.

Posted on: October 01 2009 @ 02:31 PM
By: James+Bond

Content:

You are fighting your Master, Wolverine, which launches himself at your with Knuckle-Claws!"
Would be a good one for Kittania, too.

Posted on: October 01 2009 @ 03:36 PM
By: Aeridus

Content:

Quote by: Zekiel

More like "*huff* *puff* *inhale* *pause* OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOFF WITH HER HEAD! *pant*", but that'd be totally cool. Cool

I reckon a white bunny monster which lunges at you with Holy Handgrenades would be a good master for Kittania (What, with the fur and all... They even have a church/chapel/holy house to steal the 'nades from!).

Also, I really like the idea of customizing the different settlements' dojos.

Haha, nice one. Big Grin

Posted on: October 02 2009 @ 02:37 AM
By: Pinche+Cabron

Content:

There is nothing stopping anyone from role playing their masters however they'd like. Want your master to be R2? Role play it! (Personally, if I was a robot, I'd want Tricia Helfer to be my, uh, mistress, but different strokes for different folks.)

Posted on: October 02 2009 @ 12:15 PM
By: Zekiel

Content:

Pinche just wants his arse kicked by Seven of Nine. Honestly, can't blame the man. Laughing Out Loud

The Improbable Island Enquirer - Forum
http://enquirer.improbableisland.com/forum/viewtopic.php?showtopic=9154