Enquirer Home Page | Twitter | Back to Improbable Island

Forum Index > Season Two > Development New Topic Post Reply
 Memento / Player Stats
 |  Printable Version
Beeps
 Wednesday, March 23 2011 @ 08:51 PM UTC  
Forum Improbable Badass
Improbable Badass

Out of curiosity, what happens to Mementos made prior to these changes? Do they get any sort of "upgrade" option? I've been reluctant to spend what SP I have right now (Which will, of course, lead me to need to donate more shortly) because having icons for mementos had been mentioned in their inception, and I don't want to make a Memento, then have something new come out the next day that means I have to pay for the entire thing again.

Goat Collector

Profile Email
Wigs
 Wednesday, March 23 2011 @ 09:03 PM UTC  
Forum Newbie

Quote by: Beeps

Out of curiosity, what happens to Mementos made prior to these changes? Do they get any sort of "upgrade" option? I've been reluctant to spend what SP I have right now (Which will, of course, lead me to need to donate more shortly) because having icons for mementos had been mentioned in their inception, and I don't want to make a Memento, then have something new come out the next day that means I have to pay for the entire thing again.

From what I saw checking the forge, there is an "Add Attribute" option on the mold from a memento I made from the release. I'm not sure if it applies it to the ones already sent out though.

I don't usually post on the forums, but I do read them.

Profile Email
CavemanJoe
 Wednesday, March 23 2011 @ 09:08 PM UTC  
Forum Admin
Admin

It uses the same system as the Dwelling Memento support - when you apply an Attribute to a Memento mould, it also applies the same Attribute to all the other Mementos in the game that came from that mould.

Profile Email Website
Wigs
 Wednesday, March 23 2011 @ 09:15 PM UTC  
Forum Newbie

Quote by: CavemanJoe

It uses the same system as the Dwelling Memento support - when you apply an Attribute to a Memento mould, it also applies the same Attribute to all the other Mementos in the game that came from that mould.

Oh! Wonderful!
That makes things terribly convenient for specific ones sent out.
Not the many ones, but still.
Now about that Natty Chatty..

I don't usually post on the forums, but I do read them.

Profile Email
Content generated in: 0.37 seconds
New Topic Post Reply