Enquirer Home Page | Twitter | Back to Improbable Island

Forum Index > Season Two > Feature Requests, Ideas and Feedback New Topic Post Reply
 Name Change
 |  Printable Version
LadyRavenSkye
 Friday, December 17 2010 @ 12:44 AM UTC  
Forum Contender
Contender

Quote by: tehdave

Quote by: talkydoor

Nonono, he didn't say he'd let you choose your new name. He seems entirely too happy about this. The reason I've never asked for a name change is that I was worried someone with a cruel sense of humour would decide I was being an idiot and change it to something worse. (This is a lie. I'm just really bad at being imaginative)

(I'm sure CMJ's not that cruel really. That grin just seemed very wide and suspicious. Please don't hurt me)

CMJ? Cruel? Nah...
Bit of a trickster god? perhaps.

But yeah...that grin and comment seemed rather menacing when I read it the first time Eek!

Haha.... yeah it was, but I asked anyways. <_<
I got my name change!
-huggles it, and is thankful-

Profile Email
Joseph Kemys
 Sunday, December 19 2010 @ 03:47 AM UTC  
Forum Contestant
Contestant

Quote by: Alik

I remember I had to get mine changed. but had already done two DK's (The first one takes forever as well .) but the display name "Iced Over" didn't really have as much of a name-like quality to it, once I realized that I enjoyed both the game AND the role playing. Unfortunately everyone didn't know who I was so it created a few problems over the ones it solved, but was still worth it in the end ^^;

I'unno, name-like qualities or not, I thought it had a pretty badass-like quality to it.
But that's just my opinion.

Profile Email
Content generated in: 0.24 seconds
New Topic Post Reply