Enquirer Home Page | Twitter | Back to Improbable Island

Forum Index > Season Two > Feature Requests, Ideas and Feedback New Topic Post Reply
 It's that time again - donation ideas thread.
 |  Printable Version
LydiaDefountain
 Wednesday, September 26 2012 @ 02:08 AM UTC  
Forum Improbable Badass
Improbable Badass

Quote by: Cherriki+Ten

Quote by: LydiaDefountain

Well the thing is It's the same price as the normal changers.. maybe $50 if you include the mount.. lets see

All deluxe-
Title changer -595 sp
Weapon mod - 595 sp
Armor mod - 595 sp
Cunning disguise - 595 sp
Colour changer - 595 sp
Mount changer - 595 sp
picture frame - 595 sp

so for $42-45 it is the same cost as the normal prema items which is why I didn't think it would be as hard on the long run..

The one time at $6 abouts is the same as the 75 sp * 7 plus a bit for convenience again so it is the same cost as if someone baught every one time use item but easier to use.

Was what I was thinking anyway.

**shakes stick at young whippersnappers**

Well back in my day you had to pay 1000 Supporter points for them fancy deluxe items.

Lol so about $70... hmm a bit pricy I'd might save up for it sure but that would really cut into me wanting to get another nice shinny pack of quills..

and who are you calling young :p I've been here and gone and back for a long long time :p

I would eventually be willing to pay for such a convenience though.. really honestly.. its a bit of a pain to use all my nice shinny perma changers I like so much... just.. it would take longer.. cause.. ya I'm a biiiit broke right now

Profile Email
Cherriki Ten
 Wednesday, September 26 2012 @ 02:41 AM UTC  
Forum Badass
Badass

Lol so about $70... hmm a bit pricy I'd might save up for it sure but that would really cut into me wanting to get another nice shinny pack of quills..

and who are you calling young :p I've been here and gone and back for a long long time :p

I would eventually be willing to pay for such a convenience though.. really honestly.. its a bit of a pain to use all my nice shinny perma changers I like so much... just.. it would take longer.. cause.. ya I'm a biiiit broke right now

I think it would be nice if we could just have a separate section for deluxe items. You go into the hunter's lodge, use the item one time and then it opens up a space where you can select to use individual items, or a select all option. That way, y'know, if you want to change all deluxe item changeable features you can; or, if you have a Super Title Document, a Fancy Picture Frame, and an Extra-Cunning Weapon disguise (for example), but you only want to use the EXWD, then you can choose that option.

You may have said that already but eh! I wanted to say it too!

"Optimist: Person who travels on nothing from nowhere to happiness." -Mark Twain.

Profile Email
Carter
 Wednesday, September 26 2012 @ 03:04 AM UTC  
Forum Newbie

I'm just going to stream out a bunch of ideas from the top of my head and see what sticks:

I'll try not to repeat anything that's been mentioned already:

1 - In the spirit of the old Camera Poke from the Failboat....The Cream Pie. For 50 Donator Points you can 'Cream a Contestant' and splut them in the face with a random variety....Chocolate, Vanilla, Cherry, Orange, Mint, and what the Hell...TITAN. Perhaps even include a Splut-O-Meter as a stat to show how many people a given contestant as 'Creamed'. It's a silly thing, but I'd plunk a fiver down for a small rack of cream pies, even if it were just to start a food fight with my buddies. :3 Perhaps even give a small stamina boost (+5% to +10%, perhaps?) for the trouble....it's a practical joke AND some nutrition!

2 - I was running an idea similar to this by Sessine the other night, and I think this might be a good one: Pinpoint Teleporter. The cost would be 100 Support Points, and the teleporter would work for one entire game day. It would act similar to the First Class Railroad Passes...and would bring up a world map...just click a square and WHEE...off you're whisked! This would be an excellent tool for Titan Hunters and long-distance builder types.

3 - Brownies! Chewier and tastier than cookies....a delight many island veterans will love! One brownie lasts for a game day, and provides 50% Stamina, +10% to Attack and Defense, and a +20% to your Req Earnings in Jungle Fights. For just 100 Support Points, you can get one of these delicious treats....a six-pack for 500! And for the true sweet tooths, a 24-Brownie Sweet Box for 1,500 Support Points....Each one MIGHT come with a surprise inside...just like the 20 and 50 packs of cookies. By the way, I was a sucker for those 100 Packs....:3

4 - Wildspice. Running short on Sneezeroot? Can't stand the smell of fresh Scroteweed? Are you just not getting to all the prime spice-picking location in time? Fear not, for The Jasmine Joker(tm) has you covered with their newest varietal: WILDSPICE! No, it doesn't sing bad pop songs, (well, it IS a Joker Creation so it MIGHT), it uses Grower Adaptationess to flavor itself to just the right flavor profile you need in order to fulfill an order of Unrepentant, for example. The best part is, you don't even need to think about using it! If you're short on a given ingredient, Wildspice will automatically take those otherwise vacant required slots! Just 100 Support Points buys you 20 Sprigs of this Wonder Flavor!

5 - Pub Games For Places! Can't get enough of 100 Mysteries? Are you enamored with Find The Brain? Then enjoy these pub classics in the privacy of your OWN HOME! Yes, they're expensive, but who doesn't want to be the first on their block to boast a Double or Git The Fook machine that DOESN'T smell of Midget Mung?!? These games are Limited Editions and once they're gone, they're GONE! Own a piece of the Island's Gaming Elite...starting at 2,000 Support Points!

6 - Ciggie Sucker - Works very similar to a Req Multiplier....for 199 Support Points, effectively DOUBLE your cigarette finds for the duration of a game day....the deluxe version, for 299 Support Points TRIPLES the find rate. Combine this with a Rank 6 or 7 Drive Run and you can afford a new Double Bed in no time!

Well, that's what I have so far....hope it all helps...

Profile Email
LydiaDefountain
 Wednesday, September 26 2012 @ 03:15 AM UTC  
Forum Improbable Badass
Improbable Badass

Quote by: Cherriki+Ten

I think it would be nice if we could just have a separate section for deluxe items. You go into the hunter's lodge, use the item one time and then it opens up a space where you can select to use individual items, or a select all option. That way, y'know, if you want to change all deluxe item changeable features you can; or, if you have a Super Title Document, a Fancy Picture Frame, and an Extra-Cunning Weapon disguise (for example), but you only want to use the EXWD, then you can choose that option.

You may have said that already but eh! I wanted to say it too!

Ya that was the idea of the super changer.. and the one time.. where you can pay a bit of a premium and change a few or all of the changeable options at once... or even a small fee 25 sp a go for the game to see/know which chagers one time or otherwise you have and let you go to a special room even stuck to an outpost to just use all the items you have already at once.. or something

I love the changers and I'd sooo pay extra even in small amounts for convenience of changing.. a change room for places.. I'd pay for a item like a beacon that would just let you access your lodge bag changer items, and profile link.. even have people newday to get to it if you must but it would be soo useful I'd pay a decent bit for one or more of them as a slot item..(you know.. once I have money again.. which may take a few months but it will happen!) I'd hide them about as wardrobes..hell it would let me have my character change her clothes more..

I'd pay for the simple conveniences of being able to use our dress up items easier... oh and I want a journal.. and the special momento idea.. even without a buff sounds cool.. but they would need some special thingy that would help keep fakes from being able to be made... like a slightly longer then max char distriptions...

Profile Email
Harris
 Wednesday, September 26 2012 @ 03:32 AM UTC  
Forum Improbable Badass
Improbable Badass

Quote by: Zefrieus

Hey, I'd make, donate, and mail off some illustrations if people wanted to buy 'em For the Good of the Island.
There are tons of artists on IC, I'm sure some would be game for a great big art sale.
I don't just mean commissions, although those too, of course.

Wouldn't somebody pay for hand-sewn grenades with little signs that say ZAP and BANG? I mean, I don't sew, but somebody's gotta. A sculpture of Rohit? mp3s of the NewHome song, performed by singing groups? An NPC pin-up calendar (Emily is great at being a pinup, Rohit is very, very bad at it). Even things only tangentially related to the game, such as Magpie-related jewelry, let's have a big drive to create and donate some.

I'm really thinking of how Regretsy does this all the time, it's called April's Army, people (especially those who already love regretsy) donate a lot of art/collectables/ridiculousness and sell it to each other, and all proceeds go to the awesome charity of the moment. They've raised oodles.

Let's have a big art sale and donate the proceeds to the game!
I know it's not as convenient as creating online art. But tangible stuff is just so satisfying, and it'd be a great way for all us starvin' artists to really contribute something of value.

YES. I would fucking LOVE THIS.

Skidge?
Nadya?
Ebenezer?
Zolotisty?
Shi?
Cherriki?
Rosemoo?
Anyone?

"Ain't nothin' left to do but smile, smile, smile." -The Grateful Dead

Profile Email Website
Nonners
 Wednesday, September 26 2012 @ 04:25 AM UTC  
Forum Newbie

I like these three a lot! Not only because they'd add to the game and make it just that much more fun, but also I can see people coming back and rebuying all of these - which is a good thing.

Quote by: Carter

1 - In the spirit of the old Camera Poke from the Failboat....The Cream Pie. For 50 Donator Points you can 'Cream a Contestant' and splut them in the face with a random variety....Chocolate, Vanilla, Cherry, Orange, Mint, and what the Hell...TITAN. Perhaps even include a Splut-O-Meter as a stat to show how many people a given contestant as 'Creamed'. It's a silly thing, but I'd plunk a fiver down for a small rack of cream pies, even if it were just to start a food fight with my buddies. :3 Perhaps even give a small stamina boost (+5% to +10%, perhaps?) for the trouble....it's a practical joke AND some nutrition!

I always sort of liked the idea of the camera poke, but never wanted to do it because it would take away stamina from whomever I poked... But perhaps the cream pie would give stamina to those it's thrown at? Is that what you mean? Because in that would make it just a silly, nice thing you could do for someone. Rather than "Dang it! So-n-so poked me, the jerk! Now I have less usable stamina and I really wanted to DK today!" *rubs sore bum and stalks off,* it's more like "Oh, haha, So-n-so sure got me! Hey, I might get to DK today with this little bit extra stamina! Nice!" *wipes cream pie off face.* I think I, personally, would have an "Aww, they were thinking of me~" reaction, and that's always nice. Also, might be a nice way to welcome new players >:3

2 - I was running an idea similar to this by Sessine the other night, and I think this might be a good one: Pinpoint Teleporter. The cost would be 100 Support Points, and the teleporter would work for one entire game day. It would act similar to the First Class Railroad Passes...and would bring up a world map...just click a square and WHEE...off you're whisked! This would be an excellent tool for Titan Hunters and long-distance builder types.

Pinpoint teleporter... I can see people snatching these up like crazy. It'd make not only building/transporting materials and finding/fighting Titans - as mentioned - easier, but also for when storying, you can go from say, New Home to your dwelling up between CC404 and Ace High in no time and dont have to worry about dying on the way. Perhaps, though, they could be a bit cheaper (25 or 50 SP) but one time use? Or perhaps two-way use, so you can get to wherever and back without having to use two (not restricted by game day, I suppose). Then were they giftable people would be more likely to pass them out the way we do cookies, letting a broader range of people use them. (Plus more would be bought, and you wouldnt feel like you're wasting a dollar if you only use it once or twice in the whole gameday.)

3 - Brownies! Chewier and tastier than cookies....a delight many island veterans will love! One brownie lasts for a game day, and provides 50% Stamina, +10% to Attack and Defense, and a +20% to your Req Earnings in Jungle Fights. For just 100 Support Points, you can get one of these delicious treats....a six-pack for 500! And for the true sweet tooths, a 24-Brownie Sweet Box for 1,500 Support Points....Each one MIGHT come with a surprise inside...just like the 20 and 50 packs of cookies. By the way, I was a sucker for those 100 Packs....:3

And brownies...This is nice because I know people use cookies to boost stamina in order to make the most of building for a day, and brownies would help boost a little more if they worked the same way. Plus, they'd be a better help fighting/collecting req, too. They're more expensive than cookies, so people will still buy those and will be more apt than they all ready are to send out welcome cookies to new players or people who want/need them (which I think is a wonderful thing), as the brownies do the same thing, just a little better. I know I usually splurge on the biggest pack of cookies (partially because it's a great deal, but also because of the surprise thats inside sometimes), and would probably end up doing the same with brownies, because that would be handy.

Also, as a side note to Carter, I like that your suggestions got more and more infomercial-y, haha. The first couple are just explanations, then they get all fancy and really work to sell the idea Smile

Profile Email
Cherriki Ten
 Wednesday, September 26 2012 @ 05:05 AM UTC  
Forum Badass
Badass

Quote by: Harris

Hey, I'd make, donate, and mail off some illustrations if people wanted to buy 'em For the Good of the Island.
There are tons of artists on IC, I'm sure some would be game for a great big art sale.

Wouldn't somebody pay for hand-sewn grenades with little signs that say ZAP and BANG? I mean, I don't sew, but somebody's gotta. A sculpture of Rohit? mp3s of the NewHome song, performed by singing groups? An NPC pin-up calendar (Emily is great at being a pinup, Rohit is very, very bad at it). Even things only tangentially related to the game, such as Magpie-related jewelry, let's have a big drive to create and donate some.

I'm really thinking of how Regretsy does this all the time, it's called April's Army, people (especially those who already love regretsy) donate a lot of art/collectables/ridiculousness and sell it to each other, and all proceeds go to the awesome charity of the moment. They've raised oodles.

I know it's not as convenient as creating online art. But tangible stuff is just so satisfying, and it'd be a great way for all us starvin' artists to really contribute something of value.

Skidge?
Nadya?
Ebenezer?
Zolotisty?
Shi?
Cherriki?
Rosemoo?
Anyone?

I'll get back to you on that?

"Optimist: Person who travels on nothing from nowhere to happiness." -Mark Twain.

Profile Email
Iriana
 Wednesday, September 26 2012 @ 08:12 AM UTC  
Forum Improbable Badass
Improbable Badass

I've been getting back into building a little bit, so most of the Lodge items I would want would be building-related. I miss the trains a lot, so I'd buy loads of Point Teleports--someone mentioned them earlier, kind of like the First-Class Train passes? Seriously, loads.

And I really think the "Site Admin" and "Author" donation buttons need to be redone so they're less confusing. I know there's text underneath describing what each button is for, but I can't help but think that someone at some point has clicked the wrong button and sent the money to the wrong place. (Someday, that someone is going to be me.) I'm glad the guy who wrote LoGD wrote LoGD and all, but I'd far rather give money to CMJ than to that guy. Maybe change the text of the buttons to something more similar to "support improbable island" and "support the guy who wrote the original game engine".

Profile Email
Zaidikel
 Wednesday, September 26 2012 @ 12:21 PM UTC  
Forum Newbie

I've got two ideas.

One, some sort of spice trader system. Or certain other items, maybe, that could be bought/sold in Places by people who use supporter points to buy a "business license"

Secondly, more importantly, the text on the intro page, where new users sign up. I understand it needs to show that the island may be... not safe for kids to play. But it seriously hinders my ability to get friends and family to sign up when the first thing they read before signing up is about a giant purple sex toy. The "CLICK HERE FOR MIDGET PENIS" ad didn't help either. Yeah, I know there's the Large Hardon Collider, and the Bicyclops, but those don't seem as offensive as the giant purple sex toy that assaults readers in their first moments on the island.

Profile Email
Skidge
 Wednesday, September 26 2012 @ 01:54 PM UTC  
Forum Improbable Badass
Improbable Badass

Skidge?
Nadya?
Ebenezer?
Zolotisty?
Shi?
Cherriki?
Rosemoo?
Anyone?

What I do not draw I do not do art things do not spread these rumors about me for-they-are-built-of-duct-tape-and-falsehoods

((I might d'yeh a comic'r two 'f 'mnot the only one))

Profile Email
Harris
 Wednesday, September 26 2012 @ 02:08 PM UTC  
Forum Improbable Badass
Improbable Badass

Okay, we've got Zefrieus and Skidge!! Anyone else? The ideas for Hunter's Lodge items are frankly, good to great, but we're asking CMJ to create them at a time when the Island is dying. Man's got a lot on his plate already.

We have this site thanks to him, we owe him.

I'll put my (metaphorical) money where my mouth is- anybody want a story from me? If you guys want, I can't craft anything well enough to suit, but I'll write you a thousand page story of your choosing (with some upper limits to good taste content, but still), gladly!

Here we have a chance to do something really unique if we get this crafts drive together- help him out with money, and get ISLAND CRAFTS! Widgets! Physical things! And the Island!!! How is that not a sweet deal???

Profile Email Website
Ebenezer
 Wednesday, September 26 2012 @ 03:41 PM UTC  
Forum Moderator

Anyone who has the time and inclination to participate in some kind of art drive for the Island is more than welcome to! Anyone who doesn't is perfectly welcome not to. Let's not name names, guys, we wouldn't want to put pressure on others to do something they might not be comfortable or capable of doing.

While an art drive is one cool idea, there are still many more to be had! CMJ did ask us for any ideas, so there's no harm in saying whatever comes to mind. Hunter's Lodge ideas and any others are all fine! Huzzah for the power of brainstorming!

Profile Email
Nonners
 Wednesday, September 26 2012 @ 04:01 PM UTC  
Forum Newbie

Okay, we've got Zefrieus and Skidge!! Anyone else? The ideas for Hunter's Lodge items are frankly, good to great, but we're asking CMJ to create them at a time when the Island is dying. Man's got a lot on his plate already.

We have this site thanks to him, we owe him.

I'll put my (metaphorical) money where my mouth is- anybody want a story from me? If you guys want, I can't craft anything well enough to suit, but I'll write you a thousand page story of your choosing (with some upper limits to good taste content, but still), gladly!

Here we have a chance to do something really unique if we get this crafts drive together- help him out with money, and get ISLAND CRAFTS! Widgets! Physical things! And the Island!!! How is that not a sweet deal???

I.. I can sew? I mean, I dont do it super often but I make my own cosplay so can probably pretty easily figure out how to make stuff! Especially if they're smaller items... i like the idea of grenades, that'd be cute and probably quite easy....! And of course if anyone wanted something in particular... Frilly Pink Panties! Oh goodness. Or, I suppose, for guys who may be afraid of being pants-ed while wearing panties, Frilly Pink Boxers(or briefs, even)!

And, I just thought, it might be cool to do little chronospheres? I'm thinking marble sized (shooter sized perhaps for the super ones, were anyone to want them), and then they can either be just on their own or made into a pendant. Or earrings, even, if they're light enough. Small ones as stud earrings! Or keychains... Bracelets... I.. I kinda want to do that now, really badly....

Profile Email
Harris
 Wednesday, September 26 2012 @ 04:49 PM UTC  
Forum Improbable Badass
Improbable Badass

Quote by: Ebenezer

Anyone who has the time and inclination to participate in some kind of art drive for the Island is more than welcome to! Anyone who doesn't is perfectly welcome not to. Let's not name names, guys, we wouldn't want to put pressure on others to do something they might not be comfortable or capable of doing.

While an art drive is one cool idea, there are still many more to be had! CMJ did ask us for any ideas, so there's no harm in saying whatever comes to mind. Hunter's Lodge ideas and any others are all fine! Huzzah for the power of brainstorming!

Let's not name names? I have to disagree with you there, Eb. Everyone has the power to refuse. As far as I can tell, no-one is trying to force anyone to do anything they don't want to do, and there is nothing wrong with asking the folk who are most talented if they're in. You've given a perfect example: *You* like the idea, but are going to bow out of donating crafts. That's cool, and nothing has been said to intimate otherwise. No harm done.

For two, we're here together trying to save the site. It's actually going under unless we do something to get CMJ more money reliably (i.e., help come up with Hunter's Lodge items) and get him money right now (i.e., some kind of big donation drive right now) He said that he can't make his rent, and that the Island itself is in real danger. That's worth taking such a step (among many others!) as asking people.

The only way to do a player run project will of course, be with a group of people. I'm willing to bet no one of us could handle a donation drive for the Island by themselves.

Unless you just meant that we can't discuss player-run projects in the forum? In which case, okay, fair. Just say the word and it shall be taken off-site!

I do completely agree with your point that "While an art drive is one cool idea, there are still many more to be had!". That's my main point here- except for Zef, Skidge, Cherri, and Nonners, no-one (in this thread) has yet discussed any ideas that wouldn't require more work from CMJ (especially at a crisis point!), and we need to change that. That, and I really, really like Zef's idea.

EDIT: Nonners, YES! I love it!!
I've talked to Marly, too- she's in as well (contribution: Art!). So we have Zefrieus, Skidge, myself, Nonners, and Marly.

Y'know what? I'm going to move this to another thread. This needs its own thread, since this is the brainstorming thread. Tally ho!

Profile Email Website
Skidge
 Wednesday, September 26 2012 @ 05:50 PM UTC  
Forum Improbable Badass
Improbable Badass

Quote by: Ebenezer

Let's not name names? I have to disagree with you there, Eb. Everyone has the power to refuse. As far as I can tell, no-one is trying to force anyone to do anything they don't want to do, and there is nothing wrong with asking the folk who are most talented if they're in. You've given a perfect example: *You* like the idea, but are going to bow out of donating crafts. That's cool, and nothing has been said to intimate otherwise. No harm done.

For two, we're here together trying to save the site. It's actually going under unless we do something to get CMJ more money reliably (i.e., help come up with Hunter's Lodge items) and get him money right now (i.e., some kind of big donation drive right now) He said that he can't make his rent, and that the Island itself is in real danger. That's worth taking such a step (among many others!) as asking people.

The only way to do a player run project will of course, be with a group of people. I'm willing to bet no one of us could handle a donation drive for the Island by themselves.

Unless you just meant that we can't discuss player-run projects in the forum? In which case, okay, fair. Just say the word and it shall be taken off-site!

I do completely agree with your point that "While an art drive is one cool idea, there are still many more to be had!". That's my main point here- except for Zef, Skidge, Cherri, and Nonners, no-one (in this thread) has yet discussed any ideas that wouldn't require more work from CMJ (especially at a crisis point!), and we need to change that. That, and I really, really like Zef's idea.

EDIT: Nonners, YES! I love it!!
I've talked to Marly, too- she's in as well (contribution: Art!). So we have Zefrieus, Skidge, myself, Nonners, and Marly.

Y'know what? I'm going to move this to another thread. This needs its own thread, since this is the brainstorming thread. Tally ho!

Actually, I said I might, and that was mostly because I had been called out. By name. And now I have apparently committed. Which I actually hadn't.

Ain't nothing wrong with enthusiasm, Harris-my-boy, but perhaps you should consider toning it down a bit? If only because I'm unemployed, and broker than CMJ by a long shot, and yeah I got time on my hands but not so much that I'm willing to be strongarmed. I'm sure that wasn't what you were trying to do, but that's still how I'm feeling.

It is Not A Good Feeling. Frown

Profile Email
Count Sessine
 Wednesday, September 26 2012 @ 06:13 PM UTC  
Forum Moderator

Unless you just meant that we can't discuss player-run projects in the forum? In which case, okay, fair. Just say the word and it shall be taken off-site.

Better to do the organizing and asking for volunteers behind the scenes, Harris. That's what gmail is for. Doing it in public puts people on the spot, which is... unpleasant to be subjected to, unpleasant to witness, and is pretty much the exact opposite of what you mean to do.

I've removed that other thread. Let's get back to brainstorming ideas!

Profile Email
Xorbius
 Wednesday, September 26 2012 @ 06:52 PM UTC  
Forum Newbie

A photograph of Thor in a bikini. How much not to post it in the Gallery of Shame ....?

Profile Email
Anonymous: Escemfer
 Wednesday, September 26 2012 @ 07:03 PM UTC  

Quote by: Xorbius

A photograph of Thor in a bikini. How much not to post it in the Gallery of Shame ....?

Damn. Damn.

Alright. Uh. I have... five dollars and a peppermint that came partially unwrapped in my purse.

Please take it.

(in more on-topic news, I think the Cream Pie and Pinpoint Teleporter ideas are awesome.)

Also,
Quote by: Matthew

Quote by: Maniak

Quote by: Escemfer

It might also be cool to have an item that allows players to set a default text color for their comments in the chatspaces.

Do you mean /chatcol and /talkcol? The latter of which is already site-supporter only feature.

I think she meant the default color of emotes, which I agree would be nice.

Yes! This is what I meant. Big Grin Thanks, Matthew.

rbead
 Wednesday, September 26 2012 @ 08:35 PM UTC  
Forum Contender
Contender

commissions, although those too, of course.

How about a Project Wonderful type thing where people buy in to register on a reasonably-accessible page on the Island wherein they can advertise their commissionshippery? As Zef said, there are artists aplenty, and I know at least two who openly and widely advertise their "misshes", most especially in terms of character illustrations. Bet you Addie's making a mint off of those, look at how many she does.

Also, I could sew those grenades. I would sew the gunpowder out of those grenades. PROTOTYPE HERE WE COME

Profile Email Website
rbead
 Wednesday, September 26 2012 @ 08:40 PM UTC  
Forum Contender
Contender

Another thing, also. How chill would folks be (or how unhappy) with me- or others, this is an IDEA- advertising the Island on, say, forums, or even in the real world?

I had a vision of a tent at my uni's club fair with people dressed as Jokers offering cake. It was glorious.

Profile Email Website
Content generated in: 1.58 seconds
New Topic Post Reply