Question medley.
 |  Printable Version
Hairy Mary
 Monday, September 26 2011 @ 10:18 AM UTC  
Forum Improbable Badass
Improbable Badass

Quote by: Beeps

Quote by: Hairy+Mary

Here's a deal for somebody who's not keen on the whole programing thing but has artistic leanings. Show me a sample of an avatar that you've made, and if I like it then make one for one of my main characters (Biggs, The Skronkys, Alexander Quandle). In return I'll build up to five secret doors for you, including provision of the necessary gadgets.

You'll need to cut me a contraption key (I've just noticed, it doesn't give a price for these in the menu. I'll head on over to the bugs thread next.) One for each place that you want a door or doors in. You can save up jobs, so get me to build three doors for you in your place, and then at a later date, call in the other two for a friends place for example.

Any similar deals considered.

[WILL CRITICIZE AND/OR MAKE UNPROVABLE CLAIMS AGAINST YOUR PERSON OR BODY OF WORK FOR MONEY/GOODS/SERVICES]

Hmm, not so tempted by that offer I'm afraid, how will I know if the claims really are unprovable?

Here's another one. If somebody wants to provide the wood and carpentry for three rooms in the place of my choice, then that's worth a secret door.

Profile Email
Beeps
 Monday, September 26 2011 @ 10:19 AM UTC  
Forum Improbable Badass
Improbable Badass

Is this offer redeemable more than once? Can it be redeemed at a later time?

Goat Collector

Profile Email
Hairy Mary
 Monday, September 26 2011 @ 10:52 AM UTC  
Forum Improbable Badass
Improbable Badass

Is this offer redeemable more than once? Can it be redeemed at a later time?

I don't see why not. I'd rather not build up too much "debt" in case everybody suddenly wants me to create for them at the same time, but yes.

Profile Email
Beeps
 Monday, September 26 2011 @ 10:54 AM UTC  
Forum Improbable Badass
Improbable Badass

I may or may not take you up on the offer. It might save me some time, but I think most of my rooms are slightly more complex than secret doors, and I'd like any funny business (There's a lot planned) to be something only I know, just for exploration's sake.

Goat Collector

Profile Email
Hairy Mary
 Monday, September 26 2011 @ 11:35 AM UTC  
Forum Improbable Badass
Improbable Badass

I may or may not take you up on the offer. It might save me some time, but I think most of my rooms are slightly more complex than secret doors, and I'd like any funny business (There's a lot planned) to be something only I know, just for exploration's sake.

Fair play. I like surprises, and dislike spoilers.

I'm prepared to do other programing jobs to order. Even for secret doors I'll want to have a chat to find out exactly what's wanted. Any takers, send a distraction to Alexander Quandle.

Profile Email
tehdave
 Monday, September 26 2011 @ 04:18 PM UTC  
Forum Improbable Badass
Improbable Badass

Quote by: Hairy+Mary

Here's a deal for somebody who's not keen on the whole programing thing but has artistic leanings. Show me a sample of an avatar that you've made, and if I like it then make one for one of my main characters (Biggs, The Skronkys, Alexander Quandle). In return I'll build up to five secret doors for you, including provision of the necessary gadgets.

You'll need to cut me a contraption key (I've just noticed, it doesn't give a price for these in the menu. I'll head on over to the bugs thread next.) One for each place that you want a door or doors in. You can save up jobs, so get me to build three doors for you in your place, and then at a later date, call in the other two for a friends place for example.

Any similar deals considered.

[WILL CRITICIZE AND/OR MAKE UNPROVABLE CLAIMS AGAINST YOUR PERSON OR BODY OF WORK FOR MONEY/GOODS/SERVICES]

Hell, I'll do that for free Wink

Isn't sanity just a one-trick pony anyway? All you get is one trick: rational thinking. But when you're good and crazy, oooh, oooh, the sky's the limit.

Profile Email
Content generated in: 0.52 seconds
New Topic Post Reply