Enquirer Home Page | Twitter | Back to Improbable Island

Forum Index > Season Two > Feature Requests, Ideas and Feedback New Topic Post Reply
 Suggestions:Two for one
 |  Printable Version
Daedalus
 Friday, December 25 2009 @ 03:43 AM UTC (Read 2146 times)  
Forum Improbable Badass
Improbable Badass

1. Mobile food vendor as an improbable event.
Something like ... You stumble into a clearing and find a hot dog stand/pie cart. The sign reads Jims Jungle Kill Grill. The menu offers Panthzer Burgers, Pope steaks (usw).

Prices would need to be realtively low, (you can't go to the bank, so it's 'pocket money') and stamina lifts correspondly so. Perhaps even some free items, for those penniless starving wanderers? Muffins past their use by date ... you can't take more than 2, and stamina lift is quite low. (And /Or if you eat more than X, a negative consequence 'randomly' kicks in.)

Perhaps include a random bonus/negative ... you find a diamond ring (sometimes its fake!) in your Blonde Heiress Rissole, or choke on a Panthzer tooth, whatever.

2. Improbable events can lift your hit points over 100%.

Doubtless most of us have had the experience of paying for treatment in the hospital, and the very next 'turn' brings up an Improbable event with "Your hit points have been restored" ... so you get no benefit. Frustrating, yeah? Yet if I go to the villagers hut in IC with max hitpoints, and take 2 bags, it will lift my hitpoints to over 100%.

So ... and I realise this might be a pain to code ... could the Improbable events (eg Grassy Field) apply the larger of:

1.) "restore to full"; or
2.) a nominal amount (say 5%, or X points) even if that takes the total over 100%?

Just ... you know ... thinking out loud really. Confused

D.

The lunatics are taking over the asylum! Come with?

Profile Email
Joey
 Sunday, December 27 2009 @ 05:06 PM UTC  
Forum Contestant
Contestant

That sounds like a good idea actually. Probably hard to implement though.

Profile Email
Omega
 Sunday, December 27 2009 @ 07:43 PM UTC  
Forum Improbable Badass
Improbable Badass

Actually, that's already in the kissing booth.

There are two secrets to success. The second one is to never reveal all your secrets.

Profile Email
Jay Chaos
 Sunday, December 27 2009 @ 09:32 PM UTC  
Forum Contender
Contender

1. If it is a improbable improbable event, then i think it's okay. Another easy way to fill stamina may unbalance the game though...

2. Yeah, just healed on the tent, found a grassy field and then a waterfall that healed me full... Talk about useless stamina usage.

Profile Email
Bodoni
 Monday, January 18 2010 @ 10:58 AM UTC  
Forum Badass
Badass

As a midget, I'd love to see a Kebabs'n'Shite cart wandering around. Not just for the chance of home cooking, but because I'd enjoy seeing the yumans trying to eat the shite we pass off as food to them.

Heh heh heh.

And yeah, by the way, I DO cook up and eat that crap meat. 'S the best bits. Hell, I even eat ration packs!

Profile Email
Content generated in: 0.47 seconds
New Topic Post Reply