Enquirer Home Page | Twitter | Back to Improbable Island

Forum Index > Season Two > Feature Requests, Ideas and Feedback New Topic Post Reply
 Help for the visually impared or tiny ndtbook user
 |  Printable Version
Genevieve
 Sunday, December 27 2009 @ 02:29 PM UTC (Read 910 times)  
Forum Improbable Badass
Improbable Badass

I have recently been talking to my good buddy who I convinced to join this fabulous game and have discovered that the main reason she doesn't play too often is that she has a lot of difficulty reading the text. I know there are a few skin settings designed to help the visually impared who are using text-to-speech readers, but nothing for those of us who can still see but have shite vision.

I was thinking about it, what would be best for this kind of issue, and I was wondering if it is at all possible to make a display that includes a larger, sans-serif font.

Georgia is a nice font and all, but hard to read for some, and quite hard to read on tiny netbook screens, which is kind of like being visually impared.

My friend is constantly squinting at her screen, and she has a magnifying program on her computer, but it doesn't help much on her netbook, since she has to arduously scroll for ages just to RP.

So yeah, if it can be done, I think a display with a larger, sans-serif font would be nice.

Thanks!

Profile Email Website
Content generated in: 0.17 seconds
New Topic Post Reply