Enquirer Home Page | Twitter | Back to Improbable Island

Forum Index > Season Two > Feature Requests, Ideas and Feedback New Topic Post Reply
 The FAQ is somewhat elderly.
 |  Printable Version
Hairy Mary
 Friday, April 30 2010 @ 02:41 AM UTC (Read 1301 times)  
Forum Improbable Badass
Improbable Badass

The FAQ which you link to from the outpost pages is somewhat out of date, with references to PvP amongst other things. Would it be possible to replace it with a link to the Rookie advisory page instead, which I suspect is rather more useful?

Profile Email
Xith
 Friday, April 30 2010 @ 03:52 AM UTC  
Forum Contender
Contender

Yeah, I read the effayque when I first joined, and then I was like, "what?!?" after it turned out that half the features in there weren't in the game. >.> Eventually I went to the enquirer and read the Wiki, which is a bit better.

Also, I still do not understand the purpose of "Pub Coupons" for a stay at the Pub.... is that from back in S1 where you supposedly had to get there to be safe from PvP? 'Cuz I have no idea, since I didn't join til S2.

Profile Email
Azhron
 Friday, April 30 2010 @ 06:07 AM UTC  
Forum Contender
Contender

I just assumed the whole thing was a lie to begin with. Although I don't remember why. Only read it for the silly jokes.

Profile Email
Binjali
 Wednesday, May 05 2010 @ 04:14 AM UTC  
Forum Contender
Contender

I don't have much to say on this except that I agree, and something as simple as taking out the old season one text and putting in a link to the newbwiki is all that needs doing there. I personally wouldn't have found the Rookie Advisory at all except that some kind soul posted a link to it in NewHome. Although by no means do I think we should stop that practice, having the in game FAQ text reinforce instead of confuse would be an easy, neat solution.

Profile Email
Content generated in: 0.40 seconds
New Topic Post Reply