Enquirer Home Page | Twitter | Back to Improbable Island

Forum Index > Season Two > Feature Requests, Ideas and Feedback New Topic Post Reply
 Suggestion: Add a "Suggest-a-monster" button to the failboat!
 |  Printable Version
Anonymous: Chylith
 Monday, June 07 2010 @ 07:00 AM UTC (Read 1001 times)  

Yeah...I dunno about the rest of us, but I'd love to see a "suggest-a-monster" button in the failboat(like the one currently in the jungle) for those relatively new players who end up dieing horribly and suffer countless hours there. *cough*like me*cough*
I've personally found myself feeling creative enough to make a new monster only when I suddenly land there, and wishing the suggestion thing was there too.

Ada
 Monday, June 07 2010 @ 09:56 AM UTC  
Forum Improbable Badass
Improbable Badass

You could always write up your idea in notepad or somewhere and then submit it the next time you make it back to the Island!

(Not to downplay your idea, sounds good as far as I'm concerned!)

Profile Email
Hairy Mary
 Monday, June 07 2010 @ 12:31 PM UTC  
Forum Improbable Badass
Improbable Badass

In fact, I'd strongly recommend writing it up in notepad first. Then reading it over a few times. Then putting it to one side for a day or two. Then reading it again. Looking out not only for the inevitable spelling and punctuation mistakes, but also thinking about maybe polishing the grammer slightly, or maybe change a line to include an extra little joke or side reference.

Once you've read it twice without changing anything. Then submit it.

Having said that, having a monster submission button on the failboat still sounds like a good idea.

Profile Email
Content generated in: 0.24 seconds
New Topic Post Reply