Enquirer Home Page | Twitter | Back to Improbable Island

Forum Index > Season Two > Feature Requests, Ideas and Feedback New Topic Post Reply
 I can has limpets?
 |  Printable Version
tehdave
 Thursday, August 26 2010 @ 05:50 PM UTC (Read 1086 times)  
Forum Improbable Badass
Improbable Badass

Soooo...had this idea...don't know what sort of coding would be involved but...

Can we Clean the Carcass of Titans? Like...have a set amount of time (10-15 minutes maybe? Mostly so they don't litter for too long) where the corpse of the titan lays on the mapsquare decomposing, and you can carve it up (a small portion of it) to get a random amount of meats, depending on how long the corpse has been lingering (get there fast and you get more tasty meats, get there late and all you get is crap). Nothing on the level of the Seventy Headed Hellhound, mind, and you could only carve up a given Titan's corpse once.

Maybe just collect limpets from it, even? Longer you wait the fewer limpets you get...and you can cook them up (Boil Limpets) for a semi-random stam buff?

Isn't sanity just a one-trick pony anyway? All you get is one trick: rational thinking. But when you're good and crazy, oooh, oooh, the sky's the limit.

Profile Email
Harris
 Thursday, August 26 2010 @ 05:55 PM UTC  
Forum Improbable Badass
Improbable Badass

I'm with Dave!

OH! Could it be coded so limpets act like the Villager's Hut candy, only in reverse? They give a small amount of stam, with a small chance to give health as well?
And since it's a whole TITANfull of limpets, make 'em in Seventy-Headed Hellhound amounts!

I know it may sound silly, but especially if they're non-sellable AND the Titan carcass expires in 10-15 minutes, that seems safe enough...

"Ain't nothin' left to do but smile, smile, smile." -The Grateful Dead

Profile Email Website
Content generated in: 0.24 seconds
New Topic Post Reply