Enquirer Home Page | Twitter | Back to Improbable Island

Forum Index > Legacy Forums: Season One > Suggest-A-Monster
 Persona Non Grata
 |  Printable Version
Rosin
 Monday, September 08 2008 @ 03:42 AM UTC (Read 1192 times)  
Forum Improbable Badass
Improbable Badass

Name: Persona Non Grata

Weapon:An Obnoxious Personality

Failboat: False

Jungle: True

Player victory: You finally get the bastard to shut up when you lop of his head.

Player defeat: Your mind finally breaks down from the massive amount of idiocy.

Description:
While stumbling through the jungle, you happen upon a stream of strangely glowing water. As you kneel down to drink you have an odd sense of déjà vu. Before the water touches your lips however, you are startled by a squeaky voice from the jungle behind you shouting "Hey, don't drink that!" Spinning around, you see a skinny guy with baggy clothes and a disgusting runny nose.
"Hey, aren't you gonna thank me for saving you?" He says, wiping his nose on his sleeve. You mutter a quick 'Thank You' before getting up and striding off into the jungle once again. Not twelve steps through the underbrush you hear that damn squeaky voice again saying, "Hey, we should hang out! Doesn't that sound like a good plan?" You flip him the bird over your shoulder as you continue walking. "Hey, did you hear me? I said we should stick together. Right?"
As you break into a run to get away from the annoying contestant, you hear his footsteps following almost in time with your own. As you look back to check how far you're ahead, you see him jog up alongside you almost effortlessly. "This is cool, get some exorcise right?" he says as he blows his nose on his sleeve once again.
Almost immediately, you swing your weapon at his head, which he ducks effortlessly. "Hey, I thought we were friends!" he shouts as you repeatedly attempt to knock his head from his shoulders.

A magpie's work is never done.

Profile Email