Enquirer Home Page | Twitter | Back to Improbable Island

Forum Index > Legacy Forums: Season One > Suggest-A-Monster
 Gritty Comic Artist
 |  Printable Version
Sel Ibrix
 Friday, September 12 2008 @ 06:29 PM UTC (Read 1111 times)  
Forum Newbie

NAME: Gritty Comic Artist

WEAPON: Darkness and Edginess

DEFEAT MESSAGE: You take away his weapons. Both of them.

VICTORY MESSAGE: The color fades from your vision, and what wanders the jungle in your place brings terror to those around it, and your own beleaguered soul. The failboat's inevitable call is a welcome blessing.

JUNGLE: True

FAILBOAT: True

DESCRIPTION: As you walk through the jungle, you see a man walking up to you, a comic book in his hands... a book, you note, as your heart begins pounding in your chest, your own face on the cover. "Not quite done with it," he says, "but I thought you'd want to take a look. I took a few liberties - hope you don't mind. I just didn't think you were realistic enough - this whole heroic savior of the world from the improbability drive thing is a bit childish, don't you think?"

Too weirded out to comment, you take the book from his hands, and begin to read it. In a few minutes, you hand it back, shaking your head. "This isn't me... why am I such a jerk? That kid wasn't even asking me 'why?' when I hit him... and there aren't any ninja hookers on the island either! And why are YOU doing the comic? My life isn't about whores..."

"Correction," the man says, as he looks at you and grins, improbability pressing into your very soul, "your life WASN'T about whores..."

Profile Email