Enquirer Home Page | Twitter | Back to Improbable Island

Forum Index > Season Two > Feature Requests, Ideas and Feedback New Topic Post Reply
 Robots and Energy Drinks?
 |  Printable Version
tehdave
 Wednesday, September 22 2010 @ 05:23 AM UTC (Read 1922 times)  
Forum Improbable Badass
Improbable Badass

Sooo...new IItems system comes up, and suddenly I can't use my (incredibly expensive) energy drinks anymore as a robot. Is this intended functionality? If so...robots are now the weakest race in the game, stamina-wise. I worked it out a little, but basically, if robots can't use energy drinks, then they can potentially do the absolute least amount of stuff in a gameday (as opposed to expensively being able to do the most building in a single gameday, like before)

Isn't sanity just a one-trick pony anyway? All you get is one trick: rational thinking. But when you're good and crazy, oooh, oooh, the sky's the limit.

Profile Email
Derander
 Wednesday, September 22 2010 @ 06:40 AM UTC  
Forum Contender
Contender

Haven't been paying attention lately, but I can't cook anymore as a Robot either.

Is that related to the Energy Drink situation?

Profile Email
Count Sessine
 Wednesday, September 22 2010 @ 01:26 PM UTC  
Forum Moderator

Apparently this is how it was supposed to be all along, and CMJ did not know that it wasn't. Neutral Meanwhile, all of his players have known, all along, that robots did have a few ways to get stamina boosts -- and we all of us used them... assuming that how it was, was how it was supposed to be!

I am keeping my fingers crossed, hoping that the planned "pub" in CC404 will include a robot charging station amongst its many (presumably robot-oriented) facilities. Oh! and the ability to pick up some energy-to-go in the form of compact portable power-packs would also be a very welcome addition.

In other words... let's not assume, any more, that how it is is how it's supposed to be and how it will always continue to be. Yes, things just got quite a bit worse for robots, but soon they may get a lot better, and the end state may be much more fun to play than... how it was.

Profile Email
Onigiri
 Thursday, September 23 2010 @ 12:20 AM UTC  
Forum Contender
Contender

I'm sure that How it will be will be very interesting. I never liked How it was. Unless this is a Islandized version of the Christmas Carol...

In that case I'm not a big fan of How it will be...he doesn't talk much. Just throws you in holes and points at things. Not a very nice fellow at all.

You see, there are Librarians and then there are Librarians.

Profile Email
Hairy Mary
 Thursday, September 23 2010 @ 01:48 AM UTC  
Forum Improbable Badass
Improbable Badass

No no no!

This is the Islandized version of the Christmas Carol.

Profile Email
tehdave
 Thursday, September 23 2010 @ 02:18 AM UTC  
Forum Improbable Badass
Improbable Badass

Quote by: Onigiri

I'm sure that How it will be will be very interesting. I never liked How it was. Unless this is a Islandized version of the Christmas Carol...

In that case I'm not a big fan of How it will be...he doesn't talk much. Just throws you in holes and points at things. Not a very nice fellow at all.

Yeah...in the IIslandised version of the Christmas Carol, How It Will Be is played by KK Victoria. And he stuck a shotgun in Ebenezer's mouth.

Talk about not nice!

Isn't sanity just a one-trick pony anyway? All you get is one trick: rational thinking. But when you're good and crazy, oooh, oooh, the sky's the limit.

Profile Email
Onigiri
 Friday, September 24 2010 @ 05:17 AM UTC  
Forum Contender
Contender

Quote by: Hairy+Mary

No no no!

This is the Islandized version of the Christmas Carol.

-Pours over it- Ah fantastic!

You see, there are Librarians and then there are Librarians.

Profile Email
Kash
 Friday, September 24 2010 @ 02:43 PM UTC  
Forum Improbable Badass
Improbable Badass

Quote by: Onigiri

-Pours over it-

Pores*

Profile Email
Bakemaster
 Friday, September 24 2010 @ 03:44 PM UTC  
Forum Improbable Badass
Improbable Badass

And how do you know he wasn't pouring vodka on it in preparation for some flagrant flame?

Unofficial Improbable Island out-of-character chat is at irc.foonetic.net, channel #iisland - come on by!

Profile Email Website
Content generated in: 0.81 seconds
New Topic Post Reply