Enquirer Home Page | Twitter | Back to Improbable Island

Forum Index > Off-Topic > Out-of-Game New Topic Post Reply
 I need a bit of help with a story.
 |  Printable Version
Harris
 Monday, September 27 2010 @ 12:57 AM UTC (Read 1348 times)  
Forum Improbable Badass
Improbable Badass

WHO is backed up onto the chip that the CC404 Councilm Office gives you in the Museum Quest? I need to know EXACTLY, and cannot find it here, or in the wiki.

"Ain't nothin' left to do but smile, smile, smile." -The Grateful Dead

Profile Email Website
Hairy Mary
 Monday, September 27 2010 @ 01:11 AM UTC  
Forum Improbable Badass
Improbable Badass

Everybody in NewHome. Including yourself. I've got the exact text if you'd like it.

EDIT. When I say 'the exact text' I mean the text that we're given when we go to collect it in CC404. Not everything that's stored on the memory card in question. Obviously.

Profile Email
Buddleia
 Monday, September 27 2010 @ 02:27 AM UTC  
Forum Improbable Badass
Improbable Badass

Here you go:

You ask if there are any interesting things handy that could help illustrate the local culture.

"Affirmative. The fleshling Stern wishes to create a permament record of your primitive, chemical-based knowledge, yes? An excellent aspiration, given that your memories are flawed and untrustworthy." The Robot behind the desk nods his appreciation. "I will give you this."

He hands over a tiny memory card. "Oh, thank you very much," you say. "He seems to be really into his pre-EMP technology. What is it, exactly?"

"Oddly enough, the collected thoughts and memories of your home town. A complete record of every personality, ready to be transplanted into Robot bodies should the need arise. I believe you are in there somewhere."

You stare at the card. Your entire life, and the lives of those around you, on a memory card smaller than a suppository.
You stuff it moodily into your pocket, mutter something like "Thanks," and head out of the door, leaving the Robot wondering why the display of his superior technology and mental capacity seemed to lose him a potential friend, rather than make one.

He shrugs. It seems appropriate to do so. He's good at shrugging. He's practiced in front of a mirror.

Improbable Reference Links - goo.gl/MRBnb -------------- Land Registry (map of Places) ---- goo.gl/bpkRR

Profile Email Website
Harris
 Monday, September 27 2010 @ 08:24 AM UTC  
Forum Improbable Badass
Improbable Badass

PERFECT. Thank you both!!!

"Ain't nothin' left to do but smile, smile, smile." -The Grateful Dead

Profile Email Website
Content generated in: 0.38 seconds
New Topic Post Reply