Enquirer Home Page | Twitter | Back to Improbable Island

Forum Index > Legacy Forums: Season One > Season Two Planning Forum New Topic Post Reply
 Multiple Items at once
 |  Printable Version
Calib
 Monday, October 04 2010 @ 06:35 AM UTC (Read 2133 times)  
Forum Newbie

I looked around a bit and, unless I missed it, didn't see this idea:
It would be great to be able to do item actions multiple times at once.

For example, you could....
Buy
Sell
Use
Discard
add/remove to bandoleer
.... multiple items at once by typing in how many you want to do in a box.

This would make many everyday item interactions a lot faster and easier.

Items don't include equipment or mounts, but would include anything that clutters your backpack such as crap meat.

Profile Email
Paul Lo
 Tuesday, October 05 2010 @ 01:03 AM UTC  
Forum Improbable Badass
Improbable Badass

http://enquirer.improbableisland.com/forum/viewtopic.php?forum=18&showtopic=17227

Please search with the search bar at the upper left of the screen before posting a new topic.

And also check where you place them and the last times a topic was replied to. Before posting. Thank you. <(-c_-)>

Yes, I have a dream, of electronic sheeps and linen bedsheets. But that's not the point. Or isn't it?

Profile Email
Calib
 Tuesday, October 05 2010 @ 08:16 AM UTC  
Forum Newbie

That only covered the fact that items bought at the lodge are now in your hunters bag. They touch slightly on the idea of adding/removing multiple items at once to the bandoleer, but that's as close as it gets to my suggestion as I understand things. I was looking to be able to do multiple actions with all usable items (food, weapons, healing, ect), not just things to do with lodge items or only equipping.

For example, If you wanted to throw out 50 pieces of crap meat you could do it all at once instead of having to hit the discard 50 times. If you wanted to use 5 ration packs at once, you could do it all at once and so on as logically applicable. It would be kind of like how you can cook and eat multiple pieces of meat at once, if that makes sense.

I typed in "items" into the search of the Feature Requests, Ideas and Feedback forum and still didn't see this idea anywhere. Again, if I missed it, please let me know.

If this is the wrong forum, I'm sorry. Just move this thread.... I don't want to clutter things worse with a repost.

Profile Email
Content generated in: 0.26 seconds
New Topic Post Reply